Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52042 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
How sure are we that you have trippled the little amount you've been getting??

I can travel and still make investments in Nigeria.... Thank You
All fingers are not equal, what works for me may not work for you. All I can say is Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
octopusfreaky:
All fingers are not equal, what works for me may not work for you. All I can say is Nigeria will be great again
I pray so.... Good morning smiley
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Go naa....anybody dey hold you.

Why you dey announce am?

If una like make una write INEC exams to take travel...na una sabi....

If you like trek go Sudan take pass go Europe...but when una 'hang' for road make una nor call FG for rescue o.

Na so some of una fall mugu for MMM few years ago...

Living in a bubble indeed....na for the same bubble Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Elumelu, Ovia, Alakija...including me, dey make our legit dough.

Safe journey o!

Ask yourself this question

What is the odds that YOU will make it into that "Dangote ^Alakija" bracket?

And second, must one get to that level to live a proper life?

Seeing that is the case, then indeed Nigeria is a failed state

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by MacLovington(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
octopusfreaky:
Torrrrrrrh, all fingers are not equal. Nigeria will be great again.
Very true@finger.
Yet some of the guys now jetting out sang the same song of better Nigeria years back.

Around the boom of Jonathan's govt, some even boasted how they just bought a new car and how if you have money you can secure your constant light with gen and life is good. I was just listening silently. One even got slightly upset because of my silence. After all I never said 9ja was not good to start with. And I never boast or flaunt whatever little I have to friends. I'd rather reveal more to strangers I will never meet again. No chance of envy.

You know some guys show this attitude of "we are also making it here in 9ja" out the blue when on phone with them.

Now they are Jetting out..
I encourage people to stay put especially after a certain age though. But individuals have to decide where to spend their future based on what they now know.

If you must stay 9ja and you can kill your conscience, then better join politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by sweetilicious(f): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

You can compare the express entry requirements between Canada and Australia and then make your choice.

4.5m is good enough for both

But then, you can make more if you can.

Do not, and I repeat do not make desperate decisions and use agent or falsify things
It will dent your chances badly
What do you mean by do not use agents?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by sweetilicious(f): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
I will advise you please,do not drop your contact to anybody here rather pray unto God to direct you because with that money you can still use it to invest here in nigeria like go into block industry join it with building contractor after all you said you're an engineer. Many 419 are here ready to take that money from you with charms or brainwash you. Please am begging you pray because nothing too difficult for God to do. That's my brotherly advise.
Stop this nonsense. I use to believe this crap till I found out that am wasting my time and the energy I would have used to build something good in a working system. Biko Nigerian youths,save up some money and leave this country. Utilize your youth age well. You can come back and retire well here. Meanwhile, as the government has no policy for the old,you will be able to take care of your health when it starts failing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by sweetilicious(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
missyblissy:
Op i use God name beg you, scammers plenty for Nairaland oooo. See travelling to. Australia is difficult for Africans. You can save more and apply for masters in Australia. During your study period. You can start applying for jobs.

Africans are not eligible to travel to Australia on e Visitor visa. Ooo. If anyone tells you otherwise, please runaway oooo.
Am going in through studies.PTE exams very soon.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by sweetilicious(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
wink2015:

WHAT IS PR ROUTE?

Explain to the understanding of the average Nigerians who have not had the priviledge to travel out but are keen on travelling.
Permanent Residency.Could be directly from skills migration visa or other legally acceptable ways.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by jamesbridget13(f): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Hadampson:

You wan use his money do MMM abi undecided
which MMM! It's my business, i need sponsors/capital for it
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Speedyconnect15: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
What about transportation of goods and materials from one point to the other ??

you mean buying goods for sale or transporting for others/
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mariangeles(f): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

you mean buying goods for sale or transporting for others/
Transporting of goods .

There's massive profit to be made there and it's untapped .
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Sufisunni: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2019
K
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

Ask yourself this question

What is the odds that YOU will make it into that "Dangote ^Alakija" bracket?

And second, must one get to that level to live a proper life?

Seeing that is the case, then indeed Nigeria is a failed state

And who says that everybody has to be as successful as Dangote to live a proper life?

Moreso, the chance that anyone will be successful lies entirely on that person. It is 100% assured irrespective of where you are.

It is very illogical for anyone to think that success is planted on any particular soil. Achebe and Soyinka conquered their worlds as Nigerians. We have seen 2baba, AY, Alibaba, Wizkid and others succeed from a zero level.

People who truly want to succeed don't see barriers. They don't go about whining. The more the barriers, the more resounding the success.

In case you care to know, I trained abroad and have visited several countries across North, Central and South America. I am due for Europe and Australia this year. I am not talking as a novice.

So, if you want to travel....nobody dey hold you but don't make it look like Nigeria is your limitation. Not all of us like it abroad. The question is......is every Nigerian abroad successful?

Safe journey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by error4040: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
when they are Countries like Germany with free Tuation and Finland and you have 4.5 million (block account fund) and you never leave this shít hole.
OK keep asking bullcràp up and down till they change their visa policy, then let's see if by then your 4.5M can be of any Use

Use your Head

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And who says that everybody has to be as successful as Dangote to live a proper life?

Moreso, the chance that anyone will be successful lies entirely on that person. It is 100% assured irrespective of where you are.

It is very illogical for anyone to think that success is planted on any particular soil. Achebe and Soyinka conquered their worlds as Nigerians. We have seen 2baba, AY, Alibaba, Wizkid and others succeed from a zero level.

People who truly want to succeed don't see barriers. They don't go about whining. The more the barriers, the more resounding the success.

In case you care to know, I trained abroad and have visited several countries across North, Central and South America. I am due for Europe and Australia this year. I am not talking as a novice.

So, if you want to travel....nobody dey hold you but don't make it look like Nigeria is your limitation. Not all of us like it abroad. The question is......is every Nigerian abroad successful?

Safe journey!

Thank you for wishing me safe journey out of that failed state

I have some travel experience here and there as well, but one thing I promised myself is that I will NEVER be an illegal immigrant, hence the reason why I want to process my express entry step by step.

If you are well travelled indeed, and you don't see anything wrong with the state of our country, then I don't know what to say to you.

Some will succeed abroad, some will fail abroad

Some will succeed in Nigeria, MANY will fail in Nigeria (Nigeria is the HQ of extreme poverty on earth, that should tell you something)

And that notion that its only "no do wella" people that want to flee, thats wrong

If you are not a high net worth professional
You cannot even qualify for express entry

Is it a hood rat that will score band 8 in IELTS?

Or will score NCLC 7 for French?

or will have the sufficient funds (into millions of naira from beginning to end) to follow through in the process

We just want better for ourselves, and a head start for our descendants

That's all.

We don't have to see things the sane way tho

That's the beauty of life

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by idom101: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
OP 4.5 is OK, my friend travelled with the husband last year to Australia and they spent less than 6M for both of them, though the used an agent. am working on mine too, its Australia or Canada.

My friend in Canada advised me strongly if I want to travel I should use PR.

Good luck
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Hadampson(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
jamesbridget13:
which MMM! It's my business, i need sponsors/capital for it

Hmm... Business undecided
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

Thank you for wishing me safe journey out of that failed state

I have some travel experience here and there as well, but one thing I promised myself is that I will NEVER be an illegal immigrant, hence the reason why I want to process my express entry step by step.

If you are well travelled indeed, and you don't see anything wrong with the state of our country, then I don't know what to say to you.

Some will succeed abroad, some will fail abroad

Some will succeed in Nigeria, MANY will fail in Nigeria (Nigeria is the HQ of extreme poverty on earth, that should tell you something)

And that notion that its only "no do wella" people that want to flee, thats wrong

If you are not a high net worth professional
You cannot even qualify for express entry

Is it a hood rat that will score band 8 in IELTS?

Or will score NCLC 7 for French?

or will have the sufficient funds (into millions of naira from beginning to end) to follow through in the process

We just want better for ourselves, and a head start for our descendants

That's all.

We don't have to see things the sane way tho

That's the beauty of life

Oga, up and leave already....

Nobody is holding you.

Perhaps you consider yourself a failure....'cos Nigeria has not failed. You ain't Nigeria. You can only speak for yourself.

I laugh at your attempt to lecture me about foreign travel or life abroad. Are you a learner?

Like I said before, do what is fine for you but don't bad mouth Nigeria 'cos you are just one Nigerian out of about 200million others.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, up and leave already....

Nobody is holding you.

Perhaps you consider yourself a failure....'cos Nigeria has not failed. You ain't Nigeria. You can only speak for yourself.

I laugh at your attempt to lecture me about foreign travel or life abroad. Are you a learner?

Like I said before, do what is fine for you but don't bad mouth Nigeria 'cos you are just one Nigerian out of about 200million others.

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
akaahs:

Any information on how to go about it

Antispam banned me for posting more info. Make Google your close friend. Unskilled labor like construction work is readily available but what pays more is skilled labor. Getting it is not expensive and cumbersome, once you get there register for a training of your choice and afterwards you're good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2019
signz:

I want to hug you grin
grin grin grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by jamesbridget13(f): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Hadampson:

Hmm... Business undecided
of course yes
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Hadampson(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
jamesbridget13:
of course yes

Okay ma'am... Goodluck in your business but OP want to leave zoogeria as soon as possible
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Hadampson(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
planetx:
Lol Portugal is a third world shithole, who are you fooling. There are hundreds of thousands of Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique looking for food to eat.

Have you been to Portugal before undecided
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by jamesbridget13(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Okay ma'am... Goodluck in your business but OP want to leave zoogeria as soon as possible
wish him well
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by akweke6789(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am new here and I hope I get the information I need. I am a seafarer sailing on sea going tugboats. I am married with a year old daughter. Pls I wanna leave for Australia with my family. I wanna know like how much I can have in my account that will be enough to achieve this, secondly I wanna know the requirements, what and what documents do I need to be qualified to travel, I don't wanna use agent so where do I start from? How do I go about this? I wish to continue with my sailing work when I get there. Pls I will appreciate your information n kind advice. God bless you all.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by beatmonster(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
mmadu5:
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision

Abeg, reason me this Portugal waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.