Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52040 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Moscowi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Warey you are going no where �
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ugosample:

Almajiri
tongue
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by toluxa1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
You no dey go anywhere ooo. As una no vote baba, una go dey here with the consequence together!
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by eaddyboy: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na wa oo...See as people just dey leave us for this Next Level

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
I will advise you please,do not drop your contact to anybody here rather pray unto God to direct you because with that money you can still use it to invest here in nigeria like go into block industry join it with building contractor after all you said you're an engineer. Many 419 are here ready to take that money from you with charms or brainwash you. Please am begging you pray because nothing too difficult for God to do. That's my brotherly advise.
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Uptown7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
so you all wanna run away
Have a happy birthday Cutie

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by azimibraun: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Invest it in rice business in Nigeria.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by princetemitee(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
You wan leave us with buharilism abi grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ahahnow: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
charles2468:

kindly drop d name of the company or are u referring to pfl

Becareful o. Be very careful. Before you entre somewhere that will take all your money and turn you into a sex slave
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Gbeminayo: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
this one na Next Level Testimony and by the grace of God me sef go soon commot this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Australia visa is 900k. Ticket about 700k. Processing- PTE exam evaluation of results etc. Like 350k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Your Naija degree won’t mean anything there. Be prepared for the possibility that you’ll have to enrol in school over there.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by missyblissy: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Op i use God name beg you, scammers plenty for Nairaland oooo. See travelling to. Australia is difficult for Africans. You can save more and apply for masters in Australia. During your study period. You can start applying for jobs.

Africans are not eligible to travel to Australia on e Visitor visa. Ooo. If anyone tells you otherwise, please runaway oooo.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.

Invest that money in a viable business, you can travel later .

Could you imagine what you can do with such amount of money ??
Transportation business ( goods or people)
Food business
Laundry business
Importation business ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hadampson:

GOD
Hahaha, God is tired of daily useless prayers void of mercy, love, kindness, faith, goodworks and goodwill to one another, the western world including Australia don't pray like Nigerians do,

Australia government is responsible and has the best interest of her citizens at heart ( with less prayers) while the shithole jungle called Nigeria has wicked leaders ( that don't give a fvck about her citizens, with thousands of churches / mosques, voodoo centres and fall down and die prayers almost in every street in Nigeria.

Australia / western world is progressing but the shithole jungle is praying daily, becoming poorer and the headquarters of poverty and darkness in the world, and God is tired of useless prayers void of doing his will and also showing mercy to the poor

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by abokikhalifa: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yorubabyblood:
As Buhari Don win na to run

Who dey hold you ?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CheapDataGuy: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Goodluck with ur hustle bro but scammers plenty sha here ooo
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I want to leave asap.

Invest that money in a viable business, you can travel later .

Could you imagine what you can do with such amount of money ??
Transportation business ( goods or people..goods transportation is especially very profitable )
Food business
Laundry business
Importation business ...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
My one kobo advice please do not give any agent money as you mentioned 4.5 million all their throats and eyes are opened towards your money. Wicked people everywhere . I think you shouldn't have mentioned the amount you have. You should have asked how much could be enough to travel from Naija to Australia.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by mascotafltd: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Forget travelling,go and invest in your field and make cool money
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Angel212: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
toluxa1:

What kind of jobs if I may ask?

Blue collar
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by nams77: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
I see scammers popping up already op beware
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by sammirano: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
End of the world
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by lawzolk: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
op, I use God to take beg u, this is the moment u don't have to rush at all, be very calm. I don dey read some comments. pls be careful. Even if u are a street smart guy, charm fit work on anybody o... That money u mentioned, in this buhari era can make a person to defy his mother. Thread carefully. I wish u good luck.

14 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by wink2015(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
queengift:
With your profession you will Excel, go through the PR route, you will get it.

WHAT IS PR ROUTE?

Explain to the understanding of the average Nigerians who have not had the priviledge to travel out but are keen on travelling.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by don4real18(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mods shouldn't have put this on the front page. Scammers will begin flooding the guy's mail

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.