Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52031 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
missyblissy:
Op i use God name beg you, scammers plenty for Nairaland oooo. See travelling to. Australia is difficult for Africans. You can save more and apply for masters in Australia. During your study period. You can start applying for jobs.

Africans are not eligible to travel to Australia on evisa. Ooo. If anyone tells you otherwise, please runaway oooo.
false. Check the australian thread in travel section. Many have gone with work permit

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Blue collar
when there is white collar in canada. Y shud we go for aussie blue collar
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
One thing is certain during this post-election frenzy: travelling scammers will hammer.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Bogeyman007: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello,

Recently returned to Melb, came to Atikulate but God dey grin.
As for flight ticket, it aint close to 800K.one i used recently via Qatar Airways was 1,900 Aud, which equates to roughly 500k. Note, there are cheaper alternatives like Egypt or Ethopia.

On having 4.5 Mil, which equates to roughly 12.5K Aud, not bad at all. That can help you settle down till you get a job but note PR cost will significantly eat into it. Currently around 3,750 aud. Can take up to 6 months for whole process.

My candid opinion, you dont need an agent. Go online, Read do more research and provide stated documents.

So whether Canada or Aus, go Online and research!

All the best

28 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Okrikacity: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
can you email me your whatsapp number... eneph52@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Dshocker(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

Don't go through any agent, because it is a waste of money...Them issuing you a visa is a 50/50 thing and an agent might charge you as much as N2m without guarantee.
I advise you seek the counsel of an immigration lawyer,to put you through

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Heterodox(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
Yes tongue
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Joromi12:
when there is white collar in canada. Y shud we go for aussie blue collar

There's white collar in Auzzyland but I'm saying there's plenty blue collar & more satisfaction. Who told you people aren't doing blue in Canada, pls stop that talk
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by gonkin(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
U are not going anywhere

1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
so you all wanna run away
So you want him to endure more hardship?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Bogeyman007: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
@Joromi12,

Aussie is not difficult for Africans. I have 3 Nigerian medical doctors here with their own Practice ( hospital).
Anywhers you go, just adapt and be sincere, you will be fine.

On whote collar jobs, there are tons here in Aus. Have been a Business Intelligent analyst for the past 3 years. Never gets whiter than that. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Rhea(f): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.

Your Nigerian engineering degree will not get you an engineering job in Australia
You will have to go back to school when you get there.
N4.5m is AUD17K. That will be gone in 3mo when you factor in air tickets, visa, initial accommodation and feeding.
I'd start with getting admission into a school there before jetting out.
Get into a profession that is sort after in Australia
Do your homework before you leave
Spend less time on Nairaland and more time researching Australia and everything you can about the country
That way, when you get there, you hit the ground running.
Avoid travel agents unless you have $$$ to lose. Everything you need is available online if you use your senses well and be skeptical of deals that sound too good to be true.
If you can withstand the cold, Canada is a better option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by hajjii: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dear Nigerian,
As an Engineer, are u Currently working in Nigeria? If yes, your problem is half solved. All you need is to apply by yourself (Tourist Visa) dont let those travel agents dupe or collect ur hard earned money.
All you need is to go to
https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas/short-term-visas

Look for the visa type that suits you, after filling the form online then u need to submit the hard copies to TLS office Ikeja or Island (The same place where they do submit UK Visa application).

The total Visa fee is around 50-60k or there about. Since, you are working, getting supporting documents will be easy for you.

However, I do nit know much about Accommodation and employment there but i am sure when you get there u will meet many Naija Friends and they will show you the way.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by africanusvu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
U av 4.5mil yet u want to travel outside.as if dangote had upto 1mil when he started.u ae a fool

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
I will advise you please,do not drop your contact to anybody here rather pray unto God to direct you because with that money you can still use it to invest here in nigeria like go into block industry join it with building contractor after all you said you're an engineer. Many 419 are here ready to take that money from you with charms or brainwash you. Please am begging you pray because nothing too difficult for God to do. That's my brotherly advise.
He should leave Nigeria as soon as possible as nothing seems to work

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Guruindahouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
If you book ahead of time, it can't be up to that. Plan the process and get your visa ASAP. Any ticket you book upto 3 months before you fly cant be that expensive. In fact, it can't reach 500k naira if you plan very well.
DanDeeBoss:
Are you serious?? Flight Ticket 800k??

Before my time comes, the thing for Don reach 1milli nagringringrin

BTW if I am determined, no turning backwink
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tina26:
Australia visa is 900k. Ticket about 700k. Processing- PTE exam evaluation of results etc. Like 350k

Please is it true that one would have to write exams outside the country when trying for aussie pr?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bring it. I will give you #10m this time next year.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Guruindahouse:
If you book ahead of time, it can't be up to that. Plan the process and get your visa ASAP. Any ticket you book upto 3 months before you fly can be that expensive. In fact, it can't reach 500k naira if you plan very well.
Thanks Browink
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by toluxa1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Blue collar

Basic requirements?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bogeyman007:
@Joromi12,

Aussie is not difficult for Africans. I have 3 Nigerian medical doctors here with their own Practice ( hospital).
Anywhers you go, just adapt and be sincere, you will be fine.

On whote collar jobs, there are tons here in Aus. Have been a Business Intelligent analyst for the past 3 years. Never gets whiter than that. grin

Pls did you use school route or pr to leave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by missyblissy: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Joromi12:
false. Check the australian thread in travel section. Many have gone with work permit

Ok i rest my case
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by petsam11(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Drey1 post=76202577]

Almajiri them would change it. [/quotie]

Hahahahahahahaaa! LWNkM! Some mehn Dem funny for this nairaland gan!
#NextLevel Indeed!
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by mmadu5(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Soulsymbol99: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
OkoyeA1:
Next Level[ grin grin

Nobody is going anywhere, We die here!!!

Aswear! grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by princfred(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, God is tired of daily useless prayers void of mercy, love, kindness, faith, goodworks and goodwill to one another, the western world including Australia don't pray like Nigerians do,

Australia government is responsible and has the best interest of her citizens at heart ( with less prayers) while the shithole jungle called Nigeria has wicked leaders ( that don't give a fvck about her citizens, with thousands of churches / mosques, voodoo centres and fall down and die prayers almost in every street in Nigeria.

Australia / western world is progressing but the shithole jungle is praying daily, becoming poorer and the headquarters of poverty and darkness in the world, and God is tired of useless prayers void of doing his will and also showing mercy to the poor
No be lie.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by princfred(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
mmadu5:
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision
Phony enough instead of the mumu people to be looking for how to improve the country especially by involving igbos, they are looking for how to blame igbos. That means no hope for the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Bogeyman007: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Pls did you use school route or pr to leave?

PR.. got it 6 years ago...
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ipledge10(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I want to leave asap.

Dont go to Australia, Australia have policies of keeping Australia white...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.