Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home (1202 Views)

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
I was listening to a program where they were sharing experiences on how their parents first reacted the first time their boyfriend or girlfriend first visited their home.thid got me feeling with laughter as I remembered the first time my papa see one girl for I'm house say she dey look for me.
My papa and my three sisters siddon for our midst dey listen to wetin i dey yarn the girl.if you see as I dey stammer.the girl sef just dey look down,she no even fit raise im head.
Nairalander,what was your parent's first reaction when your boyfriend or girlfriend visited you at home
Drop your comment below

Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by decatalyst(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bros just one abeg
Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by fawaz22(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
my mama called me to her room nd ask if i have brought wife.
Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
For this my old age?

Them go kill goat for the guy.
Na rescue mission im come... grin

1 Like

Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
In my SS3, My crush paid me a surprise visit for the first time.
My dad was home, so I shyly took her to the backyard, gave a her a sit and we started gisting... meanwhile I was praying my dad doesn't come around.

And there he came... walked past us and surprisingly, he started smiling when we greeted him and even asked that I should take her into the parlour or room instead, where she will be more comfortable.
I obliged.
But since then, I started wondering what must have been going through his mind, although he never brought up the issue.
But one fact remained...my old man na crook

8 Likes

Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by ThatIgboBoy: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
For this my old age?
Them go kill goat for the guy. Na rescue mission im come... grin
lmao
Re: Your Parent First Reaction When Your Partner First Visited You At Home by CaesarDon(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Ive successful tried to keep my relationships away 4rm my parents, until i engagement, but ...

There was a time i was nearly caught with a lady i was getting intimate with,

Mom was hitting the gate, and lady was nude, ... I would always respect dammy 4 wat she did, I didn't tell her b4 sge dressed up an ran outside the other gate like a mad cow, in d fastest possible way I've ever seen a lady do,

Our shop tenants were just laughing when I came out, cos they knew what just happened

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Girls Pictures / Man Receives A Hot Slap For Proposing To A Girl In Benue State University (Pic) / What Was The Craziest Excuse A Girl/guy Ever Told You For Not Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.