Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38770 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Youngsenate1993(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
BUGOFF:
Most of the suggestions are good but they will require your constant time and attention to grow.
You are a student, such engagements will definitely take its toll on your health and studies.
Are you good at talking to people? Its quite easy.
Take out time to google 'max international' and get back to me.
You shall be saving lives, having connections/contacts (with lecturers, bankers, biz men, etc) and making money on the go.
The beauty of it is that you can do this anywhere, at your own time.
Cheers.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by JewelBukky(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
Pls can u put me through in this perfume aspect? Have been having it in mind 4 a while nw
Sure! Send me a pm
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Ezenku(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Are you a student, fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.
Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supplying a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.
Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Eddy90(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maybe mini-importation business since it does not require much capital.
Contact me to get your bulk Whatsapp sender for 1k only
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by amyvals(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning guys....still thinking of a business to do? Well you are missing out on the lastest legit OIL business in town. Come join the PERFUME OIL business and watch your fast growth. Contact us on 09031654754
Get 24pcs of 3ml - 12k
12pcs of 6ml - 11,500
10pcs of 10ml -15k

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by NACE13: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
murphyprecious:

You can get those in Ehi Road. There are many of them over there. You can even learn from them

Thank you for this. Do you know if I can get the paints (photo emulsion and plastisol ink) in small quantity at a cheap rate cos I just want to use them for practice first, before I can move ahead to buy in full
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
JewelBukky:
Sure! Send me a pm
pls can we talk on watsapp 08064764623

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Horlahwahley: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
you chat me up to put you through how to start data reselling business, very lucrative

MTN DATA IS AVAILABLE @#500 PER/GB

1GB #500
1.5GB #800
2GB #1000
2.5GB #1300
3GB #1500

Payment with either bank transfer or recharge card/airtime is accepted

WhatsApp: 08183381061

Other network also available.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by amyvals(f): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Good morning guys, here is a fantastic package for our wholesalers from the house of c.e.o_perfumry
6 bottles of 100ml cannister
66pcs of 3ml empty bottles
64pcs of 6ml empty bottles
1pc of syringe
Fragrance stickers
Get your perfume oil business started with 50k only. Contact us on 09031654754

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Opengates(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp

Consider this If you can withstand it...

1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Moso(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
150 drums of *Transformer Oil* for sale in Lagos.
Price: 120k per drum.
Note: No buyer no inspection please.
Interest buyers should call or WhatsApp 08100896751
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Zullystring(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp

If you're still in need of this, I have something very profitable that might help you. You can reach me on WhatsApp: 08168331712 or my email: zulikhar10@gmail.com

Note: I'm not trying to sell you anything, just willing to help you and not expecting anything in return. So if you're serious about this, contact me
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by NaijaCryptoGuy(m): 4:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Based on my vast knowledge in Online business I suggest you Become a cryptocurrency trader on Binance with whatever you have, it's very lucrative. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step, don't wait for a perfect time, start now with whatever you have no matter how small

To get started, sign up using this unique link: /DAKJ7e

Or simply enter the Binance referral code: 76465069 you will get up to $100 Binance Welcome Bonus and save 20% on trading fees for life when you sign up with the code, then save another 25% when you use Binance Coin (BNB) to trade.

That means you can save a total of 45% on the already low fees of 0.100% when you trade using BNB and the Binance referral ID bonus. Note: You will only get the $100 in Binance welcome bonus when you sign up using the unique code 76465069 and make you first deposit.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by dimade1: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Am currently supply ponmon (cow skin dried).Am leaving in sokoto sending to people in south.This is cool morning.If you are interested contact me
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Zico777(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Jh0wsef:
Get a logo design down.

First things first

You're an entrepreneur and your business would need a bit awareness.

you need a classy logo to speak for your business. I'd design one for you at an affordable rate

Check my signature smiley
Like seriously!!
Out of the 35k?
Na u try pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.