Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38599 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by joezyni(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Source for a second hand table tennis board or get a carpenter to construct and place in your school hostel.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by IdeasPro(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp
i've done it before. you can start a business with only N3.68kobo. keep your money and use your tine and skills to make money
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by MisterKings(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.

Start importing from Aliexpress.com.
First determine your market, the people who are likely going to be interested in the items you want to start importing. And search through Aliexpress, filter to free shipping to save cost. Cheers
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Greatfullheart: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
See My Guy for Your Information. I'm A Money Doubler. Come And Double your Money with Me 30k will Yield #420,000 in Two Week(64.8%growth) and 40k yield #560,000(74.8%growth)... This Not A Scam we're Legit... #Accreditted Business Owners

1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
cutegentility:
Please bro, I am interested Sir
WhatsApp me,contact on my signature
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
mascot345:

Best advice so far.
Please, Bro. I am interested.
My phone number and what's App : 08036161871
Email : ikennaecc@gmail.com
WhatsApp me in d contact displayed on my signature
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by DJAgbara001: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
what is 30k - 40k, how much do you have precisely? or have you spent 10k? dont confuse us here
Wizklynd23:

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by cutegentility(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
dancok:
how much is ur Facebook ad.?

i run from #1500 daily depending on ur budgey
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
dancok:

dancok:

i run from #1500 daily depending on ur budget
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Olas8: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Food stuff business like
Buying onions in the northern part of our country and transport it to the southern part of Nigeria to sell.
Buy and sell in bags and make sure u get ur money back within 3weeks and recycle.
Gid ll bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by DaveHert(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Nobleman220:
With just 16,000 naira, you can start trading with binary.com.

Am a bot programmer and i will give you my best bots that brings you 10-50$ daily trading by itself..

The bot trades on your behalf...not you doing the trade..

Note: you must have a good smartphone or a laptop with good internet connection
After reading this, I went on the site. How does it work?
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Divay22(f): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Zizy99:
You can start a beauty business by partnering with Oriflame Sweden. Feel free to do your research on the company which has good quality products, present in over 60 countries and has been in business for over 50years. The business thrives well for northerners so am sure it will be easy for you to make good money from it if you put in the work. Also there are a number of students who have secured their future through this business. You can reach out to me for more details and guidance.
Can you pls enlighten me on this Oriflame?
Thanks.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
psalmsmiles:
if you`re in buk, send me a pm
i've got ideas
hey, I just sent you an email. I need some clarifications from you pertaining BUK pls
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by dahme147(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ominigreat:
Buy a fairly used printer and advertise for printing

I have a fairly used printer for sale,,contact me
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zanziman:
I want to believe you already have a smart phone? If your phone camera is up to 13mp, look no further, I got a job for you. Good pay, easy life.

bros u care to share
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Zanziman: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
emperorblog21:

bros u care to share

Undercover journalism. Record the night Life across ur state. Red light zone, clubs, streets, drugs etc. You get paid for every new video. $500USD upfront for every video send and up to 60% on google adsense and external advert earnings.

YouTube channel currently has over 2m subscribers.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Zanziman:

Undercover journalism. Record the night Life across ur state. Red light zone, clubs, streets, drugs etc. You get paid for every new video. $500USD upfront for every video send and up to 60% on google adsense and external advert earnings.

YouTube channel currently has over 2m subscribers.

waw which one is Rrd light zone. and also what exactly wll i record is it the movement or the nehaviour of the area bois.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by ghettochild4u(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Stake 3 odds for betnaija 5 days rollover angry
Shey u get 3 odds..
WhatsApp me
+27737839889 asap
Lets roll
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2019
earpiece, screen guards, chargers etc. clothes, food, lots, Google up bro and welcome to the league of legit hustlers, sis you success in whatever you venture into.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Zanziman: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2019
emperorblog21:

waw which one is Rrd light zone. and also what exactly wll i record is it the movement or the nehaviour of the area bois.

Red light zone includes, clubs, pubs and most importantly, ashawo joints. Go in and record the environment and activities. If u can get a spy button camera and spy pen camera, it's another plus. Will cost you less than 35k. U can converse with the drug dealers or prostitutes undercover.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Zanziman:

Red light zone includes, clubs, pubs and most importantly, ashawo joints. Go in and record the environment and activities. If u can get a spy button camera and spy pen camera, it's another plus. Will cost you less than 35k. U can converse with the drug dealers or prostitutes undercover.

uhmmm okay after that

where will i be posting the video or how will i sellvit and also what are the dos and dont.

advantage and disadvantage am interesred. to get d sky pen or camera is not a problem for me.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Stake 3 odds for betnaija 5 days rollover angry

am interesred whatsapp 08120292561

20percebt afrer d 5 day
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by BUGOFF(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Divay22:

Can you pls enlighten me on this Oriflame?
Thanks.
Check my comment here on MAX INTERNATIONAL, its packages and efficacy is unprecedented.
It works and pays, believe me.
contact me for more info.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by bsanya(f): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Network marketing...

Chat me up

Come and join you
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
I'm also having difficulty choosing a biz idea. I am a student in a federal university in the SW and I am ready to invest 80k.

I'd appreciate any good advice.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Zanziman:

hi bros

can u explain it more for me. maybe u drop ur whatsapp number let chat
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2019
AjaniDWickedBoy:
I'm also having difficulty choosing a biz idea. I am a student in a federal university in the SW and I am ready to invest 80k.

I'd appreciate any good advice.

first thing first. redesign ur blog and starr using .com or .com.ng and stop using blogsport.

starr dropshipping u will only invest in ads.

my one cent. chat me on whatsapp 08120292561
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Zanziman: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2019
emperorblog21:

hi bros

can u explain it more for me. maybe u drop ur whatsapp number let chat

More like undercover journalism.
I can't drop my WhatsApp here.
Pm me instead.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Zanziman:

More like undercover journalism. I can't drop my WhatsApp here. Pm me instead.

okay have PM U
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by hopee66(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
You can as well start by buying Onions @6k per bag from the North and selling it higher than 6k which I believe is over 8k in places like Lagos and Abuja. Think about it, give me a call on 08160378518 or WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) / SMS Alert Charge: Is First Bank Stealing My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.