Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38744 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by shegethy365(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! Call for more info -08067542344 and WhatsApp (09070628725) Thanks.....
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by BUGOFF(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
shegethy365:
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! Call for more info -08067542344 and WhatsApp (09070628725) Thanks.....
Pics
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by PBO1: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
I am looking for business partners for my plantain chips operation as well as perspective distributors. I will work with distributors who ate financially challenged.

I have a large-scale, continuous plantain chip fryer (actually, it could fry anything) that can produce over 2000 upto 3500 bags (N100 size) per hour. With oil filtration system, it can run for 10 hours per day... you do the math. It is a real automated machine, I purchased and imported it here to Nigeria.

I also imported form fill seal ffs automated packaging machines that can match the fryer production rate. Not to mention other complimentary conveyors, flavor coating, etc.

To add, I have other equipment on ground that can produce other product types in appreciable volumes.

As I said earlier, I am the process engineer, No I don't build houses, I develop and build the operations and facilities to produce consumer goods. A wealth builder. I have worked for many fortune 100 companies doing this type of work. But this is my first time doing it for myself.

I am looking for a financial partner or angel investor who want to play ball with the big boys, be on the ground floor and earn real wealth that will last generations. If you did the math above, then you should see the potential. I plan to have more operations in the future

I must let you know that I invested heavily my own earned capital to acquire this equipment. Anyone who wants to join me, please be ready, able and willing to bring something substantial to the table. N5M minimum for 50% to 100% returns year over year.

Contact me at ronjohn200@gmail.com.

@essenceplus... How would you like for my company to produce for you and charge a small tolling fee? You keep your brand and customs, just get rid of the overhead costs.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by alaska00(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
I Have a hot selling product you can buy at wholsale price and start reselling in schl. Product is affordable with good profit margin. I personally have made 70k within 12days selling this product. If ur interested chat me 08064080267

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by sharon50: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Stupid people, someone needs help nd all u can do is make fun of him. May u never find yourselves I. His shoes ome day. Why not ignore the posti if u don't hav anything to offer
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by shegethy365(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! #1200 Call for more info -08067542344 and whatapp (09070628725) Thanks.....

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Chifrando(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
bro send me a message chifrando.c@gmail.com let me show u a hot produt u can buy at 1500 and resell @2k and the product will sell very well
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by pinkygurl(f): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by pinkygurl(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Go sow seed with dem Daddy G.Os. grin Oyedepo - N10K, Adeboye - N10K Oyakhilome - N10K

E go turn N300 Million in a month... grin
grin
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by shiffynaani(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
someone just use this same amount to import 25 pieces of 16gig memory cards and 6 android watches from china, he got his package today and he is willing to sell the cards for 2000 each and 4,000 for the 6 Andriod watches.... He has even got alot of orders before the good arrive self.. Now calculate everything and minus it from the total principal then you will see the Margin profits. You can also start small small then very soon u will open a big shop. Good luck
hi. Pls can u teach me how to import and sell these things too? I'm very ready to learn bro
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Xbursta(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2019
stop commenting trash if u can't help the O.P with a meaningful contribution una want use bad mouth kill person vibe.

NB: Not every body who stays in north support buhari, i stay in north and i don't support buhari or atiku stop adding tribalism to everything
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by uuzba(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Richdad50:
You can't use that money to start a business in the era of NextLevel. Absolutely impossible.

#Richdad
Just say you have no idea.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by uuzba(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2019
JOTE:
The Holy Spirit and Creativity
Key Scripture
Matthew 15:11,18
[11]It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”
[18]But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you.
Digest
First off, you need to understand that you have a new nature, a new heart, full of God’s love and a desire to do His will, let’s see what the word says about our renewed hearts.
Hebrews 10 : 16 – “This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the lord: I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”
Romans 5 : 5 – And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
We see that our hearts are renewed and our nature changed. One thing about the heart that we must note is that it is the center of expression. Before anything is expressed, it is first of all pre-determined in the mind, and then spoken out or expressed through whatever means desired.
Expressions also form the bed rock for creativity, whether it’s through song, drama, poetry, or what not. As believers, especially those who are creatives and want to express Christ through art, you need to understand that your messages should be full of the message of Christ. You have a renewed heart, so let your message be from your heart, and express truths about Christ.
God is not against creativity, in fact we are encouraged to sing Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual songs, but under the umbrella of Christ.
Colossians 3 : 16 – Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts.
So express yourself, but like the scripture above said, if it’s going to be about Jesus, then it should do a good job of “letting the message of Christ in all its fullness fill our lives”. The Holy Spirit within us helps our creativity, because of our renewed hearts, he teaches us to think right, speak the right words and express Christ properly. As you meditate on the truths about Christ that are in the word, you’ll discover that your creativity will change and open up. Your messages in your songs, or in your form of art will change, they will portray Christ and His truths for all to see, hear and experience.

Uncle, just say you have no business idea.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by uuzba(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
EyezofGod120:
go and buy phone and start yahooing
Na so una dey do. Now you have no business idea.
After you will graduate and be looking for job. When you can't find a job, you will still have no business idea.

Have the idea Now!
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Xbursta(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Tbukkey:
U can start a mini importation business or recharge and get paid business, that amount is enough for the two businesses.. Am into both too, u can send me a mail if you are interested.

Am interested
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Xbursta(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Eberex:
VTU business
U mean Virtual Top Up
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Eberex(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Xbursta:

U mean Virtual Top Up

Yup
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Xbursta(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Eberex:

Yup
okay
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Samsonyte(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
...,.:.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by murphyprecious: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Learn how to costumize T-shirts, Caps, Crest, Plaques etc. Students love to Costumize their T-shirts, esp ladies in Campus. You will make alot of money
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by NACE13: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
murphyprecious:
Learn how to costumize T-shirts, Caps, Crest, Plaques etc. Students love to Costumize their T-shirts, esp ladies in Campus. You will make alot of money

Help, bro. Are u also into screen printing business? if you are, I'd like to know where I can get silk mesh, photo emulsion, transparency paper....and what ink do you use for your printing?

Ps; I need the cheap but effective ones
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by murphyprecious: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
NACE13:

Help, bro. Are u also into screen printing business? if you are, I'd like to know where I can get silk mesh, photo emulsion, transparency paper....and what ink do you use for your printing?

Ps; I need the cheap but effective ones
It all depends on where you reside. Onishta, Aba and Lagos sells those materials at an affordable rate. where do you reside?
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by NACE13: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
murphyprecious:

It all depends on where you reside. Onitsha, Aba and Lagos sells those materials at an affordable rate. where do you reside?

I reside in Lagos but right now I am in Aba and I want to do a little something to earn me some money before going back to Lagos.

Where in Aba can I get them?
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by murphyprecious: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
NACE13:

I reside in Lagos but right now I am in Aba and I want to do a little something to earn me some money before going back to Lagos.

Where in Aba can I get them?
You can get those in Ehi Road. There are many of them over there. You can even learn from them
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by afams(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Following
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by gbenga4sure(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2019
cutegentility:
Please bro, I am interested Sir
pls I'm interested
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by gbenga4sure(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Start a CPA online marketing business. No selling! Ask people to register on any website and get paid from $0.64 each. Get 100 people per day, $64 or more. Target USA residents on facebook, twitter, instagram. How get them: search for any American cities, celebs, Trump, Obama, companies etc. follow their followers. Don't target african countries.
Or,pay for ads: $5 to reach 1000 people. You can make up to $340 with just that amount!
Best countries to target:
US
Australia
UK
New Zealand
Canada
Switzerland
Target countries with high standard of living: make money from them! If you're interested, drop me a line!
pls I'm interested sir.gbengasure14@gmail.com
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by gbenga4sure(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Zanziman:

Undercover journalism. Record the night Life across ur state. Red light zone, clubs, streets, drugs etc. You get paid for every new video. $500USD upfront for every video send and up to 60% on google adsense and external advert earnings.

YouTube channel currently has over 2m subscribers.
pls drop your contact I'm interested sir I want you to enlighten me more
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by raiszy2k(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
someone just use this same amount to import 25 pieces of 16gig memory cards and 6 android watches from china, he got his package today and he is willing to sell the cards for 2000 each and 4,000 for the 6 Andriod watches.... He has even got alot of orders before the good arrive self.. Now calculate everything and minus it from the total principal then you will see the Margin profits. You can also start small small then very soon u will open a big shop. Good luck
what site did he use
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Youngsenate1993(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
JewelBukky:
@OP.... Its very thoughtful of you to wanna do something meaningful even as the year is still fresh.
I've got few tips to share with you dear... But first thing first, pray and ask God to lead you and also bless whatever business your heart goes with. However, I want you to see venturing into a business as a great risk, there's no harm in trying, no harm in falling in the process or eventually also.. The only harm is falling and not rising back, also, not learning from every risk encountered.

So you being a guy.... In a federal Uni up north as well... I'll like you to measure the feasibility of the ideas i'm about to share with you based on these fact. Study your environment very well, also study your target customers.... Will you do well if you sell to the ladies, guys or mixed gender? Or would there be restrictions considering the fact that you may not be able to reach out to them if you live on Campus? (Northern Unis and gender spacing things)...

Having measured all these, you can consider investing your 40k into:

1. Sale of female okrika chiffon tops, bumshots, poly materials etc,... You can get these by a method known as counting/selecting... I.e..... You buy in Pcs... peradventure, you start up with this, you can progress into buying in bales in the long run.... You can get pcs of each chiffon top @300-500naira... Resell 500, 800 to 1k.

2. Sale of cotton boxers for guys....(aba hand sewed types)... You can do the packaging by getting fine transparent nylons.... 3pcs per pack..... You can also choose to sell 1 at a time... A pair of these boxers goes for 300-500 also.... Sell each at 500-800... Package 3 and sell @1,500-2k.

3. Sale of Aba hand sewed Stock Jean trousers either for ladies/guys.... Each sell @700-800... Resell @1k-1,500.

4. Sale of Designer Perfume Oils.... You can buy perfume oils in mls.... 3, 6,10, 20, 30mls.... Take 3ml for example.... You can buy 25pcs... @15k.... I.e., 600 each... Resell 800-1k.
6ml @1,200 each, resell 2k, 10ml @2,500... Resell 3k.... 20ml @3k each resell 4k.... Notherners wear perfumes a lot.

5. Sale of Male/Female/Unisex Sneakers.... You get these in colors and sizes.... A pair goes for 3k-3,500... Resell 4k-5,500.

6. Mini Importation of phone accessories.... Say charger, ear phones, batteries, power banks & co.

Calculate your return on investment on each of these business ideas. ...

Ponder on them all.... Pray and rationalize. May God see you through.

Don't forget your social media handles as great means of marketing and creating awareness as well...

You'll never regret deciding to go with any of these... It can only get better dear! I am a living testimony. smiley

You can reach me for enquiries by sending a mail.

Midas touch!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Pls can u put me through in this perfume aspect? Have been having it in mind 4 a while nw
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Youngsenate1993(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
CYFER:
You can venture into the oil perfume business..You can Get the amazing wholesale price for d undiluted long lasting oil perfume for as low as 15k to make double within a week..Contact 08130423442 for more details..I.G- C.e.o_perfumry
pls am interested, can u put me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.