Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38691 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by nbuli(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Oriflame representative

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Famoraae(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2019
A logo without knowing what to do?

Jh0wsef:
Get a logo design down.

First things first

You're an entrepreneur and your business would need a bit awareness.

you need a classy logo to speak for your business. I'd design one for you at an affordable rate

Check my signature smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by bishopdesignate: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
someone just use this same amount to import 25 pieces of 16gig memory cards and 6 android watches from china, he got his package today and he is willing to sell the cards for 2000 each and 4,000 for the 6 Andriod watches.... He has even got alot of orders before the good arrive self.. Now calculate everything and minus it from the total principal then you will see the Margin profits. You can also start small small then very soon u will open a big shop. Good luck
Bro please will you be willing to share your ideas with me on this. I would be so grateful. please can I get your mail, so that we can exchange contacts. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2019
You can start Crayfish business. It's very lucrative. Almost every woman uses Crayfish so the market is already there for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by esymedia: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello,

I would advice you venture into eCOMMERCE store dealing on Male and Female wears...

However, you would need the following information to start:

1. Questions Algorithm for business startup
2. The 4 things you need to succeed online

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by wumi2017(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp
you can start selling bra, pants and boxers

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by kinglad: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Register a business name on discount now, start printing/selling recharge cards in wholesales with small amount. Details: 07088881366, www.kingladassociates.webnode.com "START SMALL AND BE FOCUSED"
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2019
someone just use this same amount to import 25 pieces of 16gig memory cards and 6 android watches from china, he got his package today and he is wil 2000 each and 4,000 for the 6

Pls i want start this mini importatn, i will pay for ur mentorship
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by ZoeyJ(f): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Is that a biz ideas! Go to jokes forum or romance section! How students fail exams!
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Adeabbey59(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Contact me via WhatsApp let me help you:
zero seven zero eight nine nine three nine one zero six.

I have seen your profile pics, you should be able to verify that you are really the one massaging me.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2019
ZoeyJ:
what's your own with my post oga. face your front
Stop causing distraction on an important issue! Rude lady!

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by PLATO1U(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2019
donbrowser:

1. Phone accessories, you need to get alaba price or ship from China
2. Learn data analysis. Most students can't graduate without it. All you need is to advertise. I can give you my personal idea tho.
3. Soft drinks supplies to eateries. Very lucrative

Bro, have been looking for someone to help on data analysis.
I will be glad if you can be of help.

Kindly help with your watsap contact.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by labani06(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
phollybee:
Yes... Go and play Bet Naija, that 40k can yield Millions within 24hrs...
Thank me later
lazy youth
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by dlectura(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Start mini importation business, I can put you through sha..

This is my number if you are interested: zero seven zero 32939727

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by GreatResearcher: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2019
JewelBukky:
@OP.... Its very thoughtful of you to wanna do something meaningful even as the year is still fresh.
I've got few tips to share with you dear... But first thing first, [s]pray and ask God to lead you and also bless whatever business your heart goes with.[/s] However, I want you to see venturing into a business as a great risk, there's no harm in trying, no harm in falling in the process or eventually also.. The only harm is falling and not rising back, also, not learning from every risk encountered.

So you being a guy.... In a federal Uni up north as well... I'll like you to measure the feasibility of the ideas i'm about to share with you based on these fact. Study your environment very well, also study your target customers.... Will you do well if you sell to the ladies, guys or mixed gender? Or would there be restrictions considering the fact that you may not be able to reach out to them if you live on Campus? (Northern Unis and gender spacing things)...

Having measured all these, you can consider investing your 40k into:

1. Sale of female okrika chiffon tops, bumshots, poly materials etc,... You can get these by a method known as counting/selecting... I.e..... You buy in Pcs... peradventure, you start up with this, you can progress into buying in bales in the long run.... You can get pcs of each chiffon top @300-500naira... Resell 500, 800 to 1k.

2. Sale of cotton boxers for guys....(aba hand sewed types)... You can do the packaging by getting fine transparent nylons.... 3pcs per pack..... You can also choose to sell 1 at a time... A pair of these boxers goes for 300-500 also.... Sell each at 500-800... Package 3 and sell @1,500-2k.

3. Sale of Aba hand sewed Stock Jean trousers either for ladies/guys.... Each sell @700-800... Resell @1k-1,500.

4. Sale of Designer Perfume Oils.... You can buy perfume oils in mls.... 3, 6,10, 20, 30mls.... Take 3ml for example.... You can buy 25pcs... @15k.... I.e., 600 each... Resell 800-1k.
6ml @1,200 each, resell 2k, 10ml @2,500... Resell 3k.... 20ml @3k each resell 4k.... Notherners wear perfumes a lot.

5. Sale of Male/Female/Unisex Sneakers.... You get these in colors and sizes.... A pair goes for 3k-3,500... Resell 4k-5,500.

6. Mini Importation of phone accessories.... Say charger, ear phones, batteries, power banks & co.

Calculate your return on investment on each of these business ideas. ...

Ponder on them all.... Pray and rationalize. May God see you through.

Don't forget your social media handles as great means of marketing and creating awareness as well...

You'll never regret deciding to go with any of these... It can only get better dear! I am a living testimony. smiley

You can reach me on this line for enquiries 08038137658.

Midas touch!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
This was supposed to be the best advice on this thread but this?

Until we put away the 'god' factor from our endeavours we will still remain where we are.

Mark is one of the most successful business man in the world. He never prayed.

Op take this advice but remove the god factor from it.

U dont need a god to succeed. All u need is the right advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by DivinePips123: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.

Hi,
Check out our investment offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Timekeeper: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by lordm(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Get a logo design down.

First things first

You're an entrepreneur and your business would need a bit awareness.

you need a classy logo to speak for your business. I'd design one for you at an affordable rate

Check my signature smiley
design this. My prospective business name is "decipher information technology" I would love to see that Microsoft 4box logo on it. 070380350.89

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by JewelBukky(f): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
... God sure exists my dear.... And every living creature needs Him. I encountered and involved him in all I do many years ago till now, and I can proudly say that 'I am not where I used to be'... The importance of PRAYER and God Factor cannot be overemphasized'
GreatResearcher:
This was supposed to be the best advice on this thread but this?

Until we put away the 'god' factor from our endeavours we will still remain where we are.

Mark is one of the most successful business man in the world. He never prayed.

Op take this advice but remove the god factor from it.

U dont need a god to succeed. All u need is the right advice.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by UtaliEgo1(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Start selling cashew nut

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Scout60(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:

can you run Facebook ads? or can you do importation?

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Timmy087(f): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2019
SELL YOUR G.P

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Bros,
Na the Koko dem tell you so. If you don’t smoke and can control your mouth. Igbo go turn that money to 1M before you know it.

Na tested and trusted.

And you go still be Baba for ground.
Lol tell amooo, that's the only sure biz I know that he can do and make quick or large returns and still have money flex or reinvest

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by CYFER(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2019
You can venture into the oil perfume business..You can Get the amazing wholesale price for d undiluted long lasting oil perfume for as low as 15k to make double within a week..Contact +2349031654754 for more details..I.G- @C.e.o_perfumry

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by cutegentility(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol tell amooo, that's the only sure biz I know that he can do and make quick or large returns and still have money flex or reinvest

You know say true they pain for ear. Me I run thing so tey the experience barakata 4 ground.

Dose day,buying bags of weed around iseliku- Okada-town,gbogi in the evening and flying the first Iyare bus from Benin to Lagos.

Bros you go know all the characters in your hood, just know the ones to give free weed and some shepke.

Your clients go include,gentle man to Dr,Police hahhahahhaha,then you go soon dey do private delivery,to correct correct house. Houses wey be say nothing go take you enter if no be Igbo you go also connect to every dick and Harry.

No come forget say with that... you got your ears on the ground. All kind news go dey flow.

Choose wisely who you now called your friend. Ladies hmmmm as a clean Guy man selling weed,Na you go run.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by BUGOFF(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Most of the suggestions are good but they will require your constant time and attention to grow.
You are a student, such engagements will definitely take its toll on your health and studies.
Are you good at talking to people? Its quite easy.
Take out time to google 'max international' and get back to me.
You shall be saving lives, having connections/contacts (with lecturers, bankers, biz men, etc) and making money on the go.
The beauty of it is that you can do this anywhere, at your own time.
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by sevo(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Nobleman220:
With just 16,000 naira, you can start trading with binary.com.

Am a bot programmer and i will give you my best bots that brings you 10-50$ daily trading by itself..

The bot trades on your behalf...not you doing the trade..

Note: you must have a good smartphone or a laptop with good internet connection

Please add me up...08179860675
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by JewelBukky(f): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2019
@ Moderator... Please help move this to front page too...
We need more of what quite a number of people can learn from on front page.... Especially tender teenagers who have flooded a larger percent of the internet now.
Timekeeper:
Guys Pls visit this page

https://www.nairaland.com/5051719/some-amount-money-should-invest

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by mascot345: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Damentia:
I can give you some good investment ideas like ecommerce biz,you will learn how to source and get cheap items from top Chinese websites like tmall,1688,taobao etc.I will show you how to make payments easily using a virtual credit card,how you can negotiate with sellers to get free shipping, how to ship products. You can sell products like car scanners, designer t-shirts, shoes,weavons,food items,tech products, kitchen utensils, laptops, mobile phones, phone accessories,security gadgets, home appliances etc.Also,you will get to know how to sell this items on top naija platforms like konga,jumia, olx and also how to run Facebook ads and Instagram marketing . Better still I can also show you how you can sell on foreign online platforms like Amazon, from how to register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved and also how you can source,list and sell different items on Amazon as a non us resident under the FBA program. Amazon is got millions of foreign buyers waiting to get your products and you can also boost your sales using payperclick ads.For full details you can WhatsApp me ,contact on my signature

Best advice so far.
Please, Bro. I am interested.
My phone number and what's App : 08036161871
Email : ikennaecc@gmail.com
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
olamil34:

Or shot Atiku in the mouth.

"Shot" kee uu there

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by marvejmc(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Since you want to start a business, 40k can make you a partner with Longrich I promise you if take it serious you won't regret.. Here is my number for more info 07051632683

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The CORRECT Nigeria Zip Code / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids / Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.