Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari (2379 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by Jombom: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2019
donphiilopus:

Why the lies?

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/02/25/buhari-vs-atiku-yobe-state-presidential-results-emerge/amp/

Are you suffering from arithmetical diarrhoea?
zeuss post=76222136:

Unbelievable Right?? That is what inec released as results for yobe state among other outlandish statistics
Trust this lying lunatic from Biafra at your own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by fjjc(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2019
ImDStar:
I was born and brought up in the north, so I can say I have lived 85% of my life in the north so far.

The reason why I said we cannot blame our northern brethren is this

1. Majority of northerners believes there is nothing more to life than eat, sleep and have wives, while the southern counterpart believes there is more to life than
just sleeping, eating, waking up and having children.

2. To the northerners, good government and development come last after tribe and religion while that is a complete opposite to what the southern counterpart believes.

I carried out some interview with some of them and my question was:
do you think Buhari deserves 2nd term?

Majority of them said to me and i quote " even if Buhari did nothing, we will still vote for him"
Majority of this people were shoe makers and road side tailors and little of the elite.

3. They don't have a say as to what direction to go than the one dictated to them by their elites.
That's why till tomorrow, one can dictate which direction their votes could go.

Of course that cannot be said of the South, 2019 should give you a clear view.

I only pity some persons who thinks Tinubu controls the SW, pls don't let the media deceive you with that illusion, tinubu boundary ends in Lagos, and even in Lagos today you can see that without rigging, tinubu would have been relegated like saraki.

4. They are politically incline as to why they need to vote than the South but they are poor in good judgement.

I can tell you without mincing words that Atiku wins Lagos if not for rigging, asked yourself why enlightened Abuja voters voted against Buhari and struggling north voted for him.

5. The Northerners don't believe Atiku to be deep in Islam like Buhari.

Except we want to deceive ourselves, Buhari is more religious than Atiku just as the north believes no real Yoruba Muslim.

These are my little observations.
#putthemwheretheybelong!
Lagos in not Enugu or Anambra or Imo
Lagos is Yoruba land
Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ImDStar: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
fjjc:

#putthemwheretheybelong!
Lagos in not Enugu or Anambra or Imo
Lagos is Yoruba land

I don't get you pls, can expatiate?
Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
ImDStar:
I was born and brought up in the north, so I can say I have lived 85% of my life in the north so far.

The reason why I said we cannot blame our northern brethren is this

1. Majority of northerners believes there is nothing more to life than eat, sleep and have wives, while the southern counterpart believes there is more to life than
just sleeping, eating, waking up and having children.

2. To the northerners, good government and development come last after tribe and religion while that is a complete opposite to what the southern counterpart believes.

I carried out some interview with some of them and my question was:
do you think Buhari deserves 2nd term?

Majority of them said to me and i quote " even if Buhari did nothing, we will still vote for him"
Majority of this people were shoe makers and road side tailors and little of the elite.

3. They don't have a say as to what direction to go than the one dictated to them by their elites.
That's why till tomorrow, one can dictate which direction their votes could go.

Of course that cannot be said of the South, 2019 should give you a clear view.

I only pity some persons who thinks Tinubu controls the SW, pls don't let the media deceive you with that illusion, tinubu boundary ends in Lagos, and even in Lagos today you can see that without rigging, tinubu would have been relegated like saraki.

4. They are politically incline as to why they need to vote than the South but they are poor in good judgement.

I can tell you without mincing words that Atiku wins Lagos if not for rigging, asked yourself why enlightened Abuja voters voted against Buhari and struggling north voted for him.

5. The Northerners don't believe Atiku to be deep in Islam like Buhari.

Except we want to deceive ourselves, Buhari is more religious than Atiku just as the north believes no real Yoruba Muslim.

These are my little observations.

Another stupid assumption by pained bigot.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ImDStar: 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Another stupid assumption by pained bigot.

I won't reply you with abuse but rather draw your attention to this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5056427/northern-aboki-shoe-shiner.see-pics

If after reading, and you still can't use your brain for free thinking void of sentiment, then you don't worth my reply.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by citizenY(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Jombom:
Was this what your father told you ?
Many foolish Igbos need to be beating to death for narrative such as this I swear.

Their fathers have not told them the truth. They are ashamed because they played Nigerpools ( nowBetnaija) with their children's future and failed. I made a post on this subject and nobody reacted.

If they don't know where the rain started beating them, they should ask their parents to tell them the plain truth.
Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
ImDStar:

I won't reply you with abuse but rather draw your attention to this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5056427/northern-aboki-shoe-shiner.see-pics

If after reading, and you still can't use your brain for free thinking void of sentiment, then you don't worth my reply.

Neither would I also bother to respond because two of my Aboki brothers have already done the deed for me.
Read below, perhaps you and your ilk may be voided of your deep seated bigotry and false sense of superiority.

[b] [b] INSULTED MALLAM ABOKI ANSWERS BACK

"The Mallam or Aboki remains the pride of the Country called Nigeria as he remains the darling of the Global Communities for his excellent human qualities of Honesty, Trustworthiness, Hardworking, Ease of Assimilation, Generosity, Genuine respect for neighborliness and Hospitality.

Aboki remains the most patriotic Nigerian with maximum acceptability beyond our shores that had never attempted to change his name from Adamu to Okonkwo to be granted a Visa. Remember the closure of the UK Consulate in Kaduna for the influx of the Igbos with fake identities of the Adamu, and Aboki.

Aboki is never found languishing in any of the world's Prisons, condemned and awaiting executed or serving a sentence on drug related offences. The Igbos and their likes are common sights in most Prisons across the Globe, as testified by President Trump, in an interview after Buhari's visit to the US.

Mallam resorts to simple life and way of living for his believe of the fact that the whole life and it's material contents are but vanity upon vanity, where is your Diezieni Allison Madueke with all the stolen Nigerian wealth?

Do you hear about James Ibori after serving a jail term in the yonder land?
When the late Alaghmesia evaded justice from the UK disguised in woman dress, are all these what you expect a Fulani man to do to signify civility?

No, let him shine your shoe for a legitimate earning for he is not here to live forever.

Your kind cannot be your Mai guard for fear of complicity; he cannot be your driver to avoid being compromised, the only reliable person for these sensitive jobs are the most trusted ones amongst us in this country, the Mallams.

Mallam selflessness in pursuance of National development made him the stabilizing factor in the Political affairs of the Country that he is always reckoned with in the International Administrative and Political arena, remember the visit of the Late Nigerian Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa to United States, it was a pleasantly memorable upliftment of the Nigeria's status in the world, a feat that was repeated by the other Aboki of our time, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Aboki remains the most wonderfully and pleasantly flexible human being in Nigeria and serves in various useful capacities for human benefit: Shoe shiner, Mai guard, Water Vendor, Okada, Driver and PRESIDENT, name them with utmost honestly and dedication with maximum pride for he does not believe somebody somewhere in Nigeria can sacrifice his mother to make blood money.

He does not believe as well that a mother will consent the leasing of her daughters womb for baby production for sale as is rampant in the South East."

I’M AN “ABOKI” AND PROUD TO BE ONE — Maiwada Dammallam

Dear Ada,

For lack of better things to do while waiting for the declaration of the presidential results that will hoist another “Aboki” over you at 3:00am, let me respond to your rude viral response to the situation.

It will feel good to shine your shoes, sleep in your markets, watch your gates, carry your load and all those things you mentioned in your hallucinatory outbursts, after all, the knight have a responsibility to clear his stable of dung less the horse roll in its excrement and spoil his kingly robe when riding the horse.
I’m sure you are also aware horses can’t fetch water for themselves. It’s not only fair but necessary to feed and water your horse in return for a good ride.

Now to your question, why are the “Buharis” and “Abokis” happy (for APC’s victory)?
Why shouldn’t we?
Even a dummy could easily say why. You see, It’s a natural arrangement that superior intellect rules over the less intellectually endowed.

To break it in chewable morsels, man rules over horses, donkeys, cows and goats because man is smarter.

Now ask yourself why “Abokis” have been ruling over you for many years?

Also ask yourself, why “Aboki” Dangote owns half of Lagos; the heaven which foggy atmosphere may be behind your hallucinatory outbursts.
This “Aboki” is not only living above poverty level but, courtesy of him many of your people from your part of Nigeria are above the poverty level.

Show me just one member of your family that will not gladly swap his/her “Aboki is my gateman” position with this “Aboki” and I will show you the Pinocchio with the longest nose.

Sure the “Aboki” is a cobbler, a gateman and Okada driver because there’s dignity in labour.
“Yahoo-yahoo” may be your best idea of scaling the poverty ladder but, getting to your destination without an ounce of honor and dignity will more deadlier than getting there with palms battered by hard honest labour.

By the way, many of your folks are cured of the delusional affliction guiding your sense as a Nigerian and a human being. Many of them are out here eking honest living by being doing menial jobs like their colleagues in your comfort zone. You may need to venture out of your cocoon to confirm this.

We even have special areas reserved for such guests in the North, it’s called “Sabon Gari”.
Come to Kano, Zaria, Sokoto and see the population of your more enlightened folks who managed to break away from the dogmatic belief in a nonexistent supremacy.

“Aboki” is not your slave just because he fetches water and sell to you or because he polish your shoe and get paid for it.
He’s only being a businessman at micro level and, if selling water is a social crime, your Atiku, whose defeat provokes your outbursts, is bigger social criminal than any “Aboki” because he was there before any “Aboki”.

By the way, each time you have an “Aboki” leader, bear in mind that it’s in your best interest he’s not seen as an idiot because you will then be seen as a “quarter to idiot”.

Enjoy your misery.[/b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ImDStar: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Neither would I also bother to respond because two of my Aboki brothers have already done the deed for me.
Read below, perhaps you and your ilk may be voided of your deep seated bigotry and false sense of superiority.

"The Mallam or Aboki remains the pride of the Country called Nigeria as he remains the darling of the Global Communities for his excellent human qualities of Honesty, Trustworthiness, Hardworking, Ease of Assimilation, Generosity, Genuine respect for neighborliness and Hospitality.

Aboki remains the most patriotic Nigerian with maximum acceptability beyond our shores that had never attempted to change his name from Adamu to Okonkwo to be granted a Visa. Remember the closure of the UK Consulate in Kaduna for the influx of the Igbos with fake identities of the Adamu, and Aboki.

Aboki is never found languishing in any of the world's Prisons, condemned and awaiting executed or serving a sentence on drug related offences. The Igbos and their likes are common sights in most Prisons across the Globe, as testified by President Trump, in an interview after Buhari's visit to the US.

Mallam resorts to simple life and way of living for his believe of the fact that the whole life and it's material contents are but vanity upon vanity, where is your Diezieni Allison Madueke with all the stolen Nigerian wealth?

When the late Alaghmesia evaded justice from the UK disguised in woman dress, are all these what you expect a Fulani man to do to signify civility?

No, let him shine your shoe for a legitimate earning for he is not here to live forever.

Your kind cannot be your Mai guard for fear of complicity; he cannot be your driver to avoid being compromised, the only reliable person for these sensitive jobs are the most trusted ones amongst us in this country, the Mallams.

Mallam selflessness in pursuance of National development made him the stabilizing factor in the Political affairs of the Country that he is always reckoned with in the International Administrative and Political arena, remember the visit of the Late Nigerian Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa to United States, it was a pleasantly memorable upliftment of the Nigeria's status in the world, a feat that was repeated by the other Aboki of our time, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Aboki remains the most wonderfully and pleasantly flexible human being in Nigeria and serves in various useful capacities for human benefit: Shoe shiner, Mai guard, Water Vendor, Okada, Driver and PRESIDENT, name them with utmost honestly and dedication with maximum pride for he does not believe somebody somewhere in Nigeria can sacrifice his mother to make blood money.

He does not believe as well that a mother will consent the leasing of her daughters womb for baby production for sale as is rampant in the South East."

Dear Ada,

For lack of better things to do while waiting for the declaration of the presidential results that will hoist another “Aboki” over you at 3:00am, let me respond to your rude viral response to the situation.

It will feel good to shine your shoes, sleep in your markets, watch your gates, carry your load and all those things you mentioned in your hallucinatory outbursts, after all, the knight have a responsibility to clear his stable of dung less the horse roll in its excrement and spoil his kingly robe when riding the horse.
I’m sure you are also aware horses can’t fetch water for themselves. It’s not only fair but necessary to feed and water your horse in return for a good ride.

Now to your question, why are the “Buharis” and “Abokis” happy (for APC’s victory)?
Why shouldn’t we?
Even a dummy could easily say why. You see, It’s a natural arrangement that superior intellect rules over the less intellectually endowed.

To break it in chewable morsels, man rules over horses, donkeys, cows and goats because man is smarter.

Also ask yourself, why “Aboki” Dangote owns half of Lagos; the heaven which foggy atmosphere may be behind your hallucinatory outbursts.
This “Aboki” is not only living above poverty level but, courtesy of him many of your people from your part of Nigeria are above the poverty level.

Show me just one member of your family that will not gladly swap his/her “Aboki is my gateman” position with this “Aboki” and I will show you the Pinocchio with the longest nose.

Sure the “Aboki” is a cobbler, a gateman and Okada driver because there’s dignity in labour.
“Yahoo-yahoo” may be your best idea of scaling the poverty ladder but, getting to your destination without an ounce of honor and dignity will more deadlier than getting there with palms battered by hard honest labour.

By the way, many of your folks are cured of the delusional affliction guiding your sense as a Nigerian and a human being. Many of them are out here eking honest living by being doing menial jobs like their colleagues in your comfort zone. You may need to venture out of your cocoon to confirm this.

We even have special areas reserved for such guests in the North, it’s called “Sabon Gari”.
Come to Kano, Zaria, Sokoto and see the population of your more enlightened folks who managed to break away from the dogmatic belief in a nonexistent supremacy.

“Aboki” is not your slave just because he fetches water and sell to you or because he polish your shoe and get paid for it.
He’s only being a businessman at micro level and, if selling water is a social crime, your Atiku, whose defeat provokes your outbursts, is bigger social criminal than any “Aboki” because he was there before any “Aboki”.

By the way, each time you have an “Aboki” leader, bear in mind that it’s in your best interest he’s not seen as an idiot because you will then be seen as a “quarter to idiot”.

One day, that sure day is coming when this country would be divided, it's glaring that we are just managing ourselves.

It will come to a point where we cannot longer pretend to be one entity that we are not, the wise ones are calling for restructuring but the other ones are sleeping on one Nigeria...
Re: Why You Must Not Blame The North For Voting Buhari by ImDStar: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=76306317]

Dear Ada,

Why shouldn’t we?

[/quote

After restructuring, then we will know who you guys will become king over, then if you like you vote or assign shekaucto lead you, that will be your own palava.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State The Cultist Capital That Will Soon Elect A Cultist As Their Governor / Nigeria Police Website is Down (pics) / Ogun Community Where Herdsmen Couldn’t Kill A Fortified 80-year-old Until This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.