Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Get Any Woman You Want - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Woman You Want (24385 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Themhi1: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
kollinzgee:
of all the daring coach i av see on NL i would rate harddon as number1, charlse nneji as number 2 ,then ubunja as number 3.

this is what i learnt from the advance bang rule that works like charm when i applied them.

step(1):try everything possible to establish rapport with pretty girls as possible without them knowing your intentions .as in make friends with pretty girls dont ask them out just makr friends dont let them sense you want to date them.

step(2):in the course of the friendship always tease them with sacarstic jokes to bruise their ego a bit since they are used to asslicking and worship by most guys it gets boring with time sacarstic jokes will make you stand out amongst other guys and trigger that mysterious attraction instinct hidden in their subconscious mind .but. make sure the jokes are mild so they wunt hate you for it .for expample you can say i dont like fair girls they make me have bad dreams ,you head is as big as my own you must be very intelligent like me loolz always laugh when you say it.also dont always give them attention focus your time on other important things.

step(3):Be very observant, with time they will start catching feeling and start showing it (greenlight) dont rush it chill..

looolzzz

tiff pipul goan get advance bang rule ...i no talk again....

my big boss help me with bang rule na!!

see my email: sademola672@gmail.com

thanks in advance!!
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Glossyclick(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
I Met This girl Some Weeks Ago, we Have Been Talking Like Friends Untill She Gave Me her Number Since Then we Have Been talking On Phone Till 1 day Went For A Meeting on Our Way We Talked A Lot, Laughed, Cracked some Jokes as If there Is Something Going On Between Us, she Knows I Like Her and I Know She Has The Same Feelings For Me. I Want To Know When To Ask Her To Be my Girlfriend.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by bologzy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Quinolone:

Attraction is not a choice, its very instinctual. And it doesn't have to do with looks or money contrary to popular belief, but it has to do with the way you act around women

Remember, this is indirect game which works on her subconscious and is more powerful

1: Mix interest with disinterest : Interest doesn't mean confessing your love to her, it means giving her attention, the kind of attention that is focused and intense, then suddenly taking it away. doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious, but taking away your attention

We all want what we can't have, and this particularly drives women nuts

This works especially on beautiful women who are used to guys fawning over her all the time, then suddenly, there comes this guy who she can't figure out

Remember its like a drug, give her intermittent shots, give her too much and she takes you for granted, wait too long between her doses and she finds another source

If you do this well, she will be in your inbox everyday begging you for attention, and this is when you strike

2: Don't be needy: in the beginning of the relationship, (by relationship I mean your encounter with her) its going to be all about her, everyone likes to talk about him/herself, its human nature, but resist the temptation to talk about yourself, unless she asks, talk about her, her hopes, her dreams, You'd be amazed at what people.will say about themselves if you just listened, in the beginning, unless she already likes you, she doesn't care about you, so don't bore her with things about yourself.

The more she divulges the more connected she'd feel to you, she rationalize that she won't tell you all this things to you if you weren't special lol, it's human psychology and it works on anyone

3: Never get angry : Getting Angry for any reason its not permitted in the beginning of the relationship, it reduces rapport, even if she's deliberately trying to annoy you,

Remember, women test men all the time with rude remarks about your looks or height or whatever, consciously or unconsciously to see if you are actually as confident as you seem

These techniques work all the time, forget all what these gurus tell you online trying to sell you bullshit about pickup and confidence bla bla, those things only work if she already likes you from the get go, and most women won't

Direct game ignites the chaser dynamic and you've also played your hand, she knows what you are up to from the get go, it's slower and doesn't work.most.of the time

ndirect game will make that your long time friend fall I'm love with you, it will make you steal people's girlfriends, hell, I'm not proud of it, but many girls have left their boyfriends for me, and I didnt even ask them to.. it will make any woman you meet fall for you if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm.just a normal guy like you, but I studied and practiced these techniques for years now. Now I just want life to be better for more men, and to see these things that were once hidden in plain sight

Please bro, expatriate on point 3
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Boxer007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Quinolone:
The Fine art of Indirect Game.
What is indirect game? - Indirect game is the most powerful method of seduction which anybody can master.

Now let's get some things straight before we go on :

1: You don't need to be conventional good-looking to get women, you can be short, overweight, bald, and this would still be very effective for you

2: Women are emotional beings, unlike men who are very visual and logical, Women are highly emotional and work based on emotions they are feeling at the moment

3: You do not need to be rich or wealthy to get women although it helps, it is not required. However you need to be self sufficient

Okay let's go on

This is by no means an exhaustive guide, I plan to go much deeper during the coming days, But this will get you started

This works on even long time friends who you previously had no hope with

1: Get her talking : Seduction is a game and like any game, strategy is necessary, Fact - The more she tells you about herself, the more she falls for you. When she talks, Listen. This works both with online chat and in real life.

In real life. A) Use deep eye contact ( this is a whole other topic on its own) - eye contact has a way of emotionally connecting you to someone, I can tell you with all my heart that if you learn how to use eye contact well, you are made!

B) Use active listening - Don't ever be a passive listener(listening halfheartedly), it makes others resent you as they think you don't take them seriously. Active listening involves eye contact,head nodding, smiling or frowning when necessary.
Let me tell you a little secret, everyone just wants to be heard, when you practice active listening, people will love you for it regardless of the Gender

Online Chat Making a woman open up via online chat involves using the Why, Where and When questions (note this works in real life too)

For example - She - I moved to calabar when I was 5
You - Why did you move?

this makes her open up.more and more and more, use the questions as when necessary, you can't use Where in this case because it would be ridiculous lol

2 Never let your intentions be known until its too late for her to resist you -
This is a game, and you can't show your hand too soon, if you do, she knows what you want and you instantly enter the chase mood which isn't indirect game anymore

3: Mix interest with disinterest - Dont be needy and talk to her all the time, you need to have something going on in your life, even if you don't, still don't talk to her all the time
Fact- She takes you for granted if you are always available

like I said. before, this is not going to be an exhaustive guide, if you want me to go on, let me know

I have used these same techniques to get so many girls to fall for me that's its ridiculous, and I'm not handsome or conventionally good looking lol

I used to be very bad, and I mean bad with girls, but i decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to read on human psychology, I read literally 100s of books, some were trash, while I found some gold, And thats part of what I'm sharing with you

Peace

We want men sir. Not women . Ok Where is Mrbolt or Revolva?
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by yungz: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Anagha123: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2019
kollinzgee:
of all the daring coach i av see on NL i would rate harddon as number1, charlse nneji as number 2 ,then ubunja as number 3.

this is what i learnt from the advance bang rule that works like charm when i applied them.

step(1):try everything possible to establish rapport with pretty girls as possible without them knowing your intentions .as in make friends with pretty girls dont ask them out just makr friends dont let them sense you want to date them.

step(2):in the course of the friendship always tease them with sacarstic jokes to bruise their ego a bit since they are used to asslicking and worship by most guys it gets boring with time sacarstic jokes will make you stand out amongst other guys and trigger that mysterious attraction instinct hidden in their subconscious mind .but. make sure the jokes are mild so they wunt hate you for it .for expample you can say i dont like fair girls they make me have bad dreams ,you head is as big as my own you must be very intelligent like me loolz always laugh when you say it.also dont always give them attention focus your time on other important things.

step(3):Be very observant, with time they will start catching feeling and start showing it (greenlight) dont rush it chill..

looolzzz

tiff pipul goan get advance bang rule ...i no talk again....
Bro I need the advance bang rule. I have sent PM to you already.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Themhi1: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2019
yungz:

I think i might be of help here.

@op and cool10 nice work, u guyz have done more than enough for this guyz

I like the fact that you are being straight forward, all you want from your neighbor is sex, sex you will get in abundance...
Just like the op, i have read a lot of books on dating, approaches, social pick up, women psychology and even hypnosis.

All this books are written by white men, but i can tell that they work hundred percent on woman, if you are able to understand and digest the book, you will be able to modify this book amd use the technique on nigerian women.

Let me lay more empahsis on the hypnosis part, Do you know you could fucck that your neighbor that is forming hard to get under one day using hypnosis technique, yeah you heard me, under one day.

Hypnosis doesnt deal with anything spritual or ritual, its all about the state of mind of your target, just a little tweaking with her fantasis and you will be able to f.uck the living day light out of her kitty.

But since you have messed up, try to build rapport with her(pretend to be her friend) then subtily use the hypnosis technique on her....b4 u even bring out your rod of moses to smash you will notice that she is already wet for you.

Ps: sometimes i find some information in that book harmful to some extent, so i won't be giving the info here due to security reason.....
if u want the book send me an email.....the book is free.

sademola672@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Amosen: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Want to get to know your destiny but do not know how? We will help you find your dream. Bride service by mail - this is what you need. Here https://yourbride.com/ you can find your love.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 11:14am On May 01, 2019
hello guys i've this girl in my state I got her
number thru a friend n we started talkin
I entered as a friend n I told her I like
her achievements,that I am a fan of hers
just to get her attention n I did get it..
(she's really brilliant n she likes being
praised of her achievements).after that
I dint talk about luv just friendship.soon
after we weren't in touch cox she went
back to school in another state we didn't
chat till after 3 months after she came
back I asked her u recognize me she said
yes.we continued chatting den I told her
I luv her since then she didn't reply my
message lyk b4 n she started posting luv
quotes with her boyfriends name below
I don't know what I did wrong she told
me she hates disturbance now we didn't
chat for 4 days PLs how can I get her
n fix things up cox I luv her very well
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Anagha123: 12:15pm On May 01, 2019
Saneesk:
hello guys i've this girl in my state I got her
number thru a friend n we started talkin
I entered as a friend n I told her I like
her achievements,that I am a fan of hers
just to get her attention n I did get it..
(she's really brilliant n she likes being
praised of her achievements).after that
I dint talk about luv just friendship.soon
after we weren't in touch cox she went
back to school in another state we didn't
chat till after 3 months after she came
back I asked her u recognize me she said
yes.we continued chatting den I told her
I luv her since then she didn't reply my
message lyk b4 n she started posting luv
quotes with her boyfriends name below
I don't know what I did wrong she told
me she hates disturbance now we didn't
chat for 4 days PLs how can I get her
n fix things up cox I luv her very well
You were too fast bro. Do you ask her if she has a boyfriend?
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
certainly all OP outlined will work, but the problem is that you will lose yourself.

when you finally get her you will be scared to let her see the real you. ultimately there will be a disconnect between you two and that will be the end of the relationship.

this is because you have successfully learnt how to be a player and not how to love.

if you are scared of heart breaks and rejection you aren't yet emotionally mature for love. it's just like someone who is too scared to go for a job interview because he is too scared to fail or be rejected,

then he is not yet ready to get a job. even if u are rejected a million times, u still need a job to survive so u keep applying ( and I'm sure if u ever attended a million interviews and were rejected, u will have learnt a million things not to do in an interview and that will ultimately make u the right candidate for the next job)

so don't be scared, u sometimes lose in love and sometimes win in love, but make sure u keep growing emotionally.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Johnfiddy(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=yungz post=77940222]

I like the fact that you are being straight forward, all you want from your neighbor is sex, sex you will get in abundance...
Just like the op, i have read a lot of books on dating, approaches, social pick up, women psychology and even hypnosis.

All this books are written by white men, but i can tell that they work hundred percent on woman, if you are able to understand and digest the book, you will be able to modify this book amd use the technique on nigerian women.

Let me lay more empahsis on the hypnosis part, Do you know you could fucck that your neighbor that is forming hard to get under one day using hypnosis technique, yeah you heard me, under one day.

Hypnosis doesnt deal with anything spritual or ritual, its all about the state of mind of your target, just a little tweaking with her fantasis and you will be able to f.uck the living day light out of her kitty.

But since you have messed up, try to build rapport with her(pretend to be her friend) then subtily use the hypnosis technique on her....b4 u even bring out your rod of moses to smash you will notice that she is already wet for you.

Ps: sometimes i find some information in that book harmful to some extent, so i won't be giving the info here due to security reason.....

mbok i need this book of yours...send to Johnfiddy@gmail.com
or watsapp me via 08064525635
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Johnfiddy(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
yungz:

.... pls send to me via Johnfiddy@gmail.com or watsapp 08064525635...thanks
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by catalan15(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2019
Quinolone:
What is indirect game? - Indirect game is the most powerful method of seduction which anybody can master.

1: You don't need to be conventional good-looking to get women, you can be short, overweight, bald, and this would still be very effective for you

2: Women are emotional beings, unlike men who are very visual and logical, Women are highly emotional and work based on emotions they are feeling at the moment

3: You do not need to be rich or wealthy to get women although it helps, it is not required. However you need to be self sufficient

Okay let's go on

This is by no means an exhaustive guide, I plan to go much deeper during the coming days, But this will get you started

1: Get her talking : Seduction is a game and like any game, strategy is necessary, Fact - The more she tells you about herself, the more she falls for you. When she talks, Listen. This works both with online chat and in real life.

In real life. A) Use deep eye contact ( this is a whole other topic on its own) - eye contact has a way of emotionally connecting you to someone, I can tell you with all my heart that if you learn how to use eye contact well, you are made!

B) Use active listening - Don't ever be a passive listener(listening halfheartedly), it makes others resent you as they think you don't take them seriously. Active listening involves eye contact,head nodding, smiling or frowning when necessary.
Let me tell you a little secret, everyone just wants to be heard, when you practice active listening, people will love you for it regardless of the Gender

Online Chat Making a woman open up via online chat involves using the Why, Where and When questions (note this works in real life too)

You - Why did you move?

this makes her open up.more and more and more, use the questions as when necessary, you can't use Where in this case because it would be ridiculous lol

This is a game, and you can't show your hand too soon, if you do, she knows what you want and you instantly enter the chase mood which isn't indirect game anymore

3: Mix interest with disinterest - Dont be needy and talk to her all the time, you need to have something going on in your life, even if you don't, still don't talk to her all the time

like I said. before, this is not going to be an exhaustive guide, if you want me to go on, let me know

I have used these same techniques to get so many girls to fall for me that's its ridiculous, and I'm not handsome or conventionally good looking lol

I used to be very bad, and I mean bad with girls, but i decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to read on human psychology, I read literally 100s of books, some were trash, while I found some gold, And thats part of what I'm sharing with you

Peace
Nice Write Up.....
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Themhi1: 4:00pm On May 01, 2019
is it possible to get a lady that has a boyfriend? can a romantic relationship happen between them??
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by adeboi1: 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
yungz:

davidilleri80@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2019
yungz:

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2019
yungz:

Oga Yungz.....pls help me with the book too,no knowledge is lost o. .....marktravis190@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Omuka: 11:04pm On May 01, 2019
yungz:

please i need it. Shehusiyaka@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Anagha123: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
Those dropping their emails, have anyone receive the eBook.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Telvin7(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2019
bigmic111:
certainly all OP outlined will work, but the problem is that you will lose yourself.

when you finally get her you will be scared to let her see the real you. ultimately there will be a disconnect between you two and that will be the end of the relationship.

this is because you have successfully learnt how to be a player and not how to love.

if you are scared of heart breaks and rejection you aren't yet emotionally mature for love. it's just like someone who is too scared to go for a job interview because he is too scared to fail or be rejected,

then he is not yet ready to get a job. even if u are rejected a million times, u still need a job to survive so u keep applying ( and I'm sure if u ever attended a million interviews and were rejected, u will have learnt a million things not to do in an interview and that will ultimately make u the right candidate for the next job)

so don't be scared, u sometimes lose in love and sometimes win in love, but make sure u keep growing emotionally.
your thinking determines your actions menn......
The way you think determines how you will act...
If you think you are not good enough when u see a pretty girl, you will lose chances in talking to her ..
You need to build that positive thinking and clear away the negative thought...
Build up your confident and assertiveness coz woman are so attracted to confident looking guys....
And that eye contact is a key too but not by staring at her but doing it in a sexy way.....
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 02, 2019
Telvin7:
your thinking determines your actions menn......
The way you think determines how you will act...
If you think you are not good enough when u see a pretty girl, you will lose chances in talking to her ..
You need to build that positive thinking and clear away the negative thought...
Build up your confident and assertiveness coz woman are so attracted to confident looking guys....
And that eye contact is a key too but not by staring at her but doing it in a sexy way.....

agreed bro. building confidence and assertiveness are both important in wooing a girl. she expects a leader and not a follower as her mate.

but I'm only cautious about how he builds this, knowledge of the secrets of a player is essential, it helps u take down any woman from her high self made pedestal. u start to see them as normal ordinary people and it becomes easier to talk and woo them.

but some of these novice guys also fail to appreciate that a player doesn't always get his prey, just the way a predator doesn't always catch his prey, no matter the strategy and planning. that's where emotional maturity comes in. and u must accept that fact before u decide to woo any girl. the highest probability a player has to catch a girl is 50/50, nothing more.

it's important they know, unless they will think no girl will ever love them. and also the more they play the game, the better they get (practice they say makes perfect)
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 02, 2019
please someone should tell me with examples
how can I start a conversation with the girl
I luv but following the indirect method
either face to face or by chat
PLs guys
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Adonko(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
mymoneygrows:

No matter how subtle a guy ask for number, he is still getting a no.
see this one Na una dey hang leg for window protector just on the first day of meeting him go come begin shout " chaii ewww is getting to the down sssssssh is getting to the down baby" cheesy

Nice op

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Adonko(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2019
yungz:

Plz send it to me .....
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Ayomidite(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2019
plz send to me
ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by FemiMaduka(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2019
yungz:

Femimaduka777@gmail.com

Merci monsieur.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Themhi1: 6:15pm On May 05, 2019
hello bosses...

I have a problem which I don't know how to handle it.

I and a girl have been so close, I know almost everything about her and she knows about me too.

recently she said I use vulgar too much and she blocked me but her number is still going cos I hide number when I called her.

pls I love dis girl, how can I make her forgive me.
pls I need your help seriously.

God bless you.
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Greatihex(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2019
yungz:

greatihex@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by MaestroZeus(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2019
yungz:

Please I need the book also
Serzeus007@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2019
Quinolone:

Okay let's go on

You - Why did you move?

Peace
Op please share with me any book that can help me in this game.(marktravis190@gmail.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.