Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? (1320 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by miracle956: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
You See a lady you like and you decided to take her and her friends on a date. You ordered for food and drinks after eating it was time to pay. you dip ur hands in your pocket and boom your wallet is gone and the waiter is on your neck disturbing you rudely for money and also the place is crowded with people staring at you. What will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Meet the manager incharge and explained yourself, drop your phone or any valuable item you have with you.

Or, you call someone to transfer money to you.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by paiz: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
let me piss I dey come

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
undecided Drop yuh phone n come back to settle d bill later, unless if u r insanely broke,that u don't v any money left at home..
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by ikeno(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
tell the girls to drop their phone while I go and source for money to settle the bill

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Drop your shoes and your shirt.
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
i will simply use p.o.s or mobile money thats if i want to actually pay
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
The said lady and her friends should do something about it of course undecided Since it's obvious you misplaced your wallet..

Not necessary mean you are the one to pay for everything by fire by force
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by CaZmir: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=LightQueen ]
Queen wey sabi wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
ikeno:
tell the girls to drop their phone while I go and source for money to settle the bill
you made me choke, lol.
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by donstan18: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Very simple.

Act like a newly mad man.
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by lilmax(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
miracle956:
You See a lady you like and you decided to take her and her friends on a date. You ordered for food and drinks after eating it was time to pay. you dip ur hands in your pocket and boom your wallet is gone and the waiter is on your neck disturbing you rudely for money and also the place is crowded with people staring at you. What will you do?
you tell the Waiter to give you slap so your senses will resurface

then you work till the money is complete
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Paxie55: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
LightQueen:
The said lady and her friends should do something about it of course undecided Since it's obvious you misplaced your wallet..

Not necessary mean you are the one to pay for everything by fire by force
Pray tell, how many of your bills have you paid while hanging out with whoever?

He should tell the girl to surrender their phones and pay bills like that was what he earlier discussed with the girls before the date? I'm of the opinion that ladies shouldn't go to dates broke but this your opinion doesn't sound convincing and lacks coherence, just in a bid to sound appeasing.
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Paxie55:

Pray tell, how many of your bills have you paid while hanging out with whoever?

He should tell the girl to surrender their phones and pay bills like that was what he earlier discussed with the girls before the date? I'm of the opinion that ladies shouldn't go to dates broke but this your opinion doesn't sound convincing and lacks coherence, just in a bid to sound appeasing.
OK....
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=CaZmir post=76228862][/quote] wink wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
We go wash plates together smileysmiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
ikeno:
Funny u tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Go On A Date And This Happens? by realsammie(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
ikeno:

grin grin grin grin badt guy

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Do Not Marry Who They Love... / Please Stop Being Too Real, It Will Limit Your Potential / Woman Rain Curses On Her Dead Husband Who Die While Havin Sex With A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.