Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (37077 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by islandmoon: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
keep gossiping while I spend quality time with your foreign investment Lara
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by princegeo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moses200:

Somebody should hold this guy ooo

your father
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nathan2016: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
This is the reason why I advised people not to vote for APC, they have nothing to offer. Even after winning the second term, they haven’t said or put in place plans on how to move the country forward, they are still playing opposition after clinging the second term ticket.

I swear. Election is over, still they want to continue playing opposition. Lets just see what the next 4 years will be. The last one was used in blaming 16 years of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by MONITZ: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
No matter how much Oshiomole licks the dust of the North, he will never be considered for President. Even a master is careful of his attack dog.

#Richdad
m

It's so painful that southern politicians continue to lick the asses of northern politicians so as to be relevant,this short 'ekuke' is feeling funky right now Bt he doesn't know that his type will soon be consigned to the trash can.Let him enjoy and continue to bask in the euphoria of the moment because with the passage of time things beyond the control of man and revelations come to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by goldenarrow: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure and a rigger

If Jonathan did half of what he did
.. Believe me he would have died in Daura

Using Niger delta oil money to treat himself in London hospital... Stupid cow

A rigger?

Wikipedia says - A rigger is a person who specializes in the lifting and moving of extremely large or heavy objects, often with the assistance of a crane or derrick or chain hoists (chain fall).

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Skills10: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nathan2016:

I swear. Election is over, still they want to continue playing opposition. Lets just see what the next 4 years will be. The last one was used in blaming 16 years of PDP.

lol. Don't be surprised that the next 4 years will be used in blaming PDP 16 years misrule
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
GambaOsaka:
LIKES for ATIKU
SHARES for BUHARI
cheesy cheesy
see how people are, Buhari now leading in all online poll after election. grin
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Remadek: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Memphitz537:
Oshiomole, you talk too much. The thought of given birth to a replica of you scares the sh!t outta Iara...... Na why she dey swallow Postinor 2 anytime you cum inside her!!!!
Badt guy grin
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by ADMAF(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
This is the reason why I advised people not to vote for APC, they have nothing to offer. Even after winning the second term, they haven’t said or put in place plans on how to move the country forward, they are still playing opposition after clinging the second term ticket.
You haven't been reading the right news source, obviously. If u have, u must have encountered Baba's plans reiterated severally even in his victory speech.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by blowjob: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
KARMA grin grin grin grin grin

COMMANDER OF THIEVES

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by bcashy: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Like for Atiefku.....share for buhari crew wouldn't like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:
Keep mentioning atiku for the next four years.

Atiku is so corrupt and yet your president cannot arrest him even now that the election is over.

Make una continue. Una supporters go also face am given the poor state of affairs.

The sun shines on the just and the unjust.

Just take a chill pill ok?
First let us start by not renewing atiku's Intel license
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Naruto87(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
With support from the people of Nigeria, Atiku shall have his stolen mandate restored..

Even oshiomole's mandate was stolen at a point in Edo state until the courts reversed it, same thing is about to happen...
Which people of Nigeria? Speak for yourself
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
No matter how much Oshiomole licks the dust of the North, he will never be considered for President. Even a master is careful of his attack dog.

#Richdad

Just like Atiku can never be the president of Nigeria but only the president of Biafrauud virtual republic
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by dipopoo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You lose to win, change your mentality, even buhari lost 3 times, it’s the way life was built, Atiku have won in the past too, in life you can’t have it all.. like buhari had it to the peak but without education and leadership qualities. Some have that and can’t reach there. Life no balance. Jonathan self miss something in his life, kids of his own. LIFE

Bro, you can choose what you like but as for me, I refuse to be a loser
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by dipopoo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
the guy finished atiku, he even said [b]atiku is not destined to be Nigeria presiden[/b]t.. I pity atiku sha

Imagine
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
dipopoo:

Bro, you can choose what you like but as for me, I refuse to be a loser

You can chose but you can’t decide. LIFE (FATE) no one wish to lose, everyone want to win.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by oloyedewaris(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure and a rigger

If Jonathan did half of what he did
.. Believe me he would have died in Daura

Using Niger delta oil money to treat himself in London hospital... Stupid cow
please what did buhari dooo
illiteracy
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by chimex001(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
tadezky:

Eh sir, at least u should be educated enough to know what a stolen mandate is.

He never had the mandate of the Nigerian people ab initio so where was it stolen? Unlike Late MKO Abiola that was declared winner of the 1993 election. At least we all r alive,Atiku was never declared winner of the 2019 election naa.

We go school oo, make no yeye politician come sell us bobo.

Atiku is on his own!!!

Atiku's plan to "reclaim stolen mandate"
1) Goes to tribunal, gets Judgement either win or lose.

2) If he lose goes on appeal, but if he wins Buhari appeals, and will lose appeal

Either way case goes to SUPREME COURT, Supreme court removes Buhari and instals Atiku. QED case closed
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Correction my Party chairman, the money wasn't Atiku dollars, It was Nigerian money stolen by him and OBJ

Both OBJ and Atiku left govt and immediately opened private Universities plus Atiku acquired NITEL and looted it

Atiku spending never finish. Lawyers sef ned to chop small. All those SANs newspaper people and their aides need to eat from the money when he goes to tribunal
But why have they not been brought to book?
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
mechanics:
But why have they not been brought to book?

Cos they looted Nigeria legally by selling all assets to themselves with permission of the president
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
manomam:
Atiku who became rich overnight must be probed. I will be Happy to see him go to jail. He is the reason why I am not employed and not Bihari as some claimed.

Atiku was rich before 1999 maza
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by blackboy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
In the West its called tax payers money but in Nigeria it is called our money. No wonder ppl continue to take it and feel like saints or their right.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by englishman411(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
You are just being economical with truth,this just to supress and cover up the atrosities you people during the just concluded presidential election,we the electorates saw and witnessed the rigging,harrasement,intimidation, vote buying,falsefication of the results and the killings perpetuated the apc political thugs,security forces.the truth must certainly prevail at last.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by modath(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
Militant labor leader cheesy

If not that he came on the scene at the nick of time, by now Saraki would have impeached Buhari and Osinbajo and become interim president cheesy

This is funny & scary at the same time.. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Cos they looted Nigeria legally by selling all assets to themselves with permission of the president
Nawa o, that's serious o.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by guvna(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
With support from the people of Nigeria, Atiku shall have his stolen mandate restored..

Even oshiomole's mandate was stolen at a point in Edo state until the courts reversed it, same thing is about to happen...
y

Ha ha chi chi... I laugh in chicken language.

Never!
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Oil dey your head! smiley
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
Militant labor leader cheesy

If not that he came on the scene at the nick of time, by now Saraki would have impeached Buhari and Osinbajo and become interim president cheesy

Saraki's problems started with the coming on board of Oshiomhole.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.