Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (37081 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=kingzjay post=76225248]His dollars?

Point of Correction: That's the cash OBJ and Atiku as President and Vice President, sold NRPA, NITEL, Ajaocuta Steel, NNMC, ALSCON and many other public enterprise and looted Nigeria dry.

pls who bought d Ajaokuta steel company?
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
all is well.

check my signature
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
all is well.

check my signature
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by sleemomymy: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
manomam:
Atiku who became rich overnight must be probed. I will be Happy to see him go to jail. He is the reason why I am not employed and not Bihari as some claimed.
MY GENERATION ARE WASTING AWAY BECAUSE OF ATIKU AND THE LIKES. IN 1999 WHEN WE VOTE FOR THEM LITTLE DID WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO MORTGAGE OUR FUTURE. HERE I AM AS A GRADUATE SINCE 2006 NO JOB. NOW HE WANT TO GIVE US WHAT HE DID NOT GIVE US 19 YEARS AGO. MAY GOD PUNISH HIM AND HIS GENERATION. WITH ALL MY HEART IN NEXT LEVEL I TRUST. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOD BLESS PMB

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by SjMbula(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
He need deliverance.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
modath:

This is funny & scary at the same time.. cheesy

It's the truth wink
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Blazebond(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
This guy is a tout i swear.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by kernniejay(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
RTSC:
Keep mentioning atiku for the next four years.

Atiku is so corrupt and yet your president cannot arrest him even now that the election is over.

Make una continue. Una supporters go also face am given the poor state of affairs.

The sun shines on the just and the unjust.

Wait, the film never finish nah, season two still dey come, atiku must explain where he see d dollars he wasted.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by RTSC: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
kernniejay:

Wait, the film never finish nah, season two still dey come, atiku must explain where he see d dollars he wasted.
In four years time, atiku will still remain a free man, and your life will still remain as it was.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by bejeria101(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
manomam:
Atiku who became rich overnight must be probed. I will be Happy to see him go to jail. He is the reason why I am not employed and not Bihari as some claimed.

Olodo! Are you employable? Zombie lol
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Deepthoughts: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ebullience:
Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has revealed that party members collected dollars on offer by Atiku Abubakar in the leadup to the 2015 presidential election.

However, he said that they still ended up handing the party’s ticket to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oshiomhole said this on Thursday during a 'World Press Conference' he held in Abuja, as a follow-up to the one by Atiku on Wednesday, dring which the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate described Saturday’s election as the worst in Nigeria’s history.

After attacking Atiku for jumping from party to party since leaving office as Vice President in 2007, Oshiomhole recounted how Atiku bribed APC members ahead of the 2014 presidential primary of the APC: “He joined us in Lagos, rolled out the dollars, and President Muhammadu Buhari had to say to APC people, myself inclusive: ‘I have no dollars to give. I do not have Intel or Itel [sic]; I do not have foreign account, and even if I have I will not give. All I offer is all my heart.

“The APC guys who couldn’t resist Atiku’s dollars collected those dollars, and voted for Buhari as our candidate.”

More to follow..

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/28/breaking-oshiomhole-reveals-how-apc-guys-collected-atiku’s-dollars-voted-buhari
Oshiomole should just shut up, everyone knew how Amaechi using River state money turned himself into buhari's ATM during the primaries,you can only decieve your Zombies.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by deomelo: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure and a rigger

If Jonathan did half of what he did
.. Believe me he would have died in Daura

Using Niger delta oil money to treat himself in London hospital... Stupid cow

Buhari or Jibrin from Sudan?

No more Jibrin from Sudan?
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by omoranmilowo: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who ask you, thief . God save you, you would have rotten in jail if Atiku had emerged as a winner because of your EFCC case. Useless ugly man. Upon your money you are not presentable.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by may320: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
see how people are, Buhari now leading in all online poll after election. grin
I thought I was the only one that noticed. Now Buhari is getting more 'like' than Atiku. Human being!
The bible itself says "woe betides him who put his trust in man".
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Will this toad just shut up! He has a voice all of a sudden! pretender fitghting for the rights of the people as a labour leader not knowing he was enriching his pockets!!!Is this democracy or Idiosyncrasy!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
This is the reason why I advised people not to vote for APC, they have nothing to offer. Even after winning the second term, they haven’t said or put in place plans on how to move the country forward, they are still playing opposition after clinging the second term ticket.
. Why hurry Mr wailer even you too need to rest from now till the beginning of new term to start your wailing again sorry take heart .
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
This is the reason why I advised people not to vote for APC, they have nothing to offer. Even after winning the second term, they haven’t said or put in place plans on how to move the country forward, they are still playing opposition after clinging the second term ticket.
why hurry Mr wailer even you too need to rest till the beginning of new term .I know how it hurt but take heart .
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure and a rigger

If Jonathan did half of what he did
.. Believe me he would have died in Daura

Using Niger delta oil money to treat himself in London hospital... Stupid cow
hummmm cow but peoples valuing him than your professional looter but if you want to sick like Buhari do so. we will call Buhari to take you abroad for treatment with oil money as he did .
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by kernniejay(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

In four years time, atiku will still remain a free man, and your life will still remain as it was.

Sorry, you missed it. It's your life that will enter reverse gear.
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
hummmm cow but peoples valuing him than your professional looter but if you want to sick like Buhari do so. we will call Buhari to take you abroad for treatment with oil money as he did .

Lol... Like Buhari cares about you..

He cares only about his jihad and Fulani herdsmen..
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
manomam:
Please I need of a Job. I have nothing.and living is becoming miserable

You voted Buhari

You are still a supporter of Buhari

You are almost begging for alms on social media

Are you not ashamed of yourself

Keep blaming everyone else but not the president for not creating jobs through his archaic economic policies ...

You don't know that a man who understands the job in Aso rock can turn around the fortunes of the country under two years...

Keep living in the past while Buhari steals your present and future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.