Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health (1339 Views)

How I Wasted Money On Mouth action yesterday! / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by olawrite: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mouth Action and the Risk It Posses to Your Health.
Hi, good evening guys, how has your day been, I guess work has been good after the entire election hullabaloo.
Yeah, without wasting much of our time, let go into what I have for you guys today. I was just sitting and reminiscing on some newly discovered and mind blowing sexual activities some of us indulge into which I know by now there’s one lingering on your head right now that and you wanting to ask if that is what I’m about to talk about. Why don’t you relax and allow the next set of paragraphs do the answering.
Mouth action, yes mouth action you heard me right, that is what we want to discuss this evening.
What is mouth action?
c
I’m sure we all know what mouth action mean, and in case you don’t know, mouth action is a sexual activity which involves the mouth and the private parts (vagina, butt or even the mighty joystick). Maybe you don’t know it as mouth action, pardon my naivety let me give you some other name it been called, “giving head, eating up, sucking, cringing” few to mention but I guess we all have the idea what I am saying.
Hey, don’t be afraid, I’m not here to paint the act black or bad, I am just here to enlighten you on the risks and how to avoid falling a victim of the unfortunate circumstances, probably that what your partner loves most during the nacking match but do you really know how risky it is to your health or what risk it posses to your mouth and your private part?
Firstly, let start by discussing the risk mouth action posses to your health.
What risk does it pose to your health?
It is no new thing the existence of this stubborn virus called HIV, and we all know the various ways the virus get into our body system. Although there are few cases of people who have contacted HIV and other sexually transmitted dieses from mouth action but without letting this get to our head, we have to try as much as possible to prevent being used as a reference in the future.
Medical practitioner and experts made it known that mouth action posses less danger to our health and the risk of getting contacted by HIV though the mouth action is low, but at the same time is possible to contact several infections from the receiver or even the giver of the mouth action.
Especially when there is a cut or sore on the mouth of the head giver, no matter how small the cut is, even if it as a result of hard brushing or even bitten tongue. These sexually transmitted dieses can also be transmitted from the giver of the mouth action to the receiver and vice-versa.
Albeit, giving a mouth action to a man is relatively low risky than eating up that vagina you thought it clean especially if there is a menstrual blood flowing out of her vagina (uhuhm) into the mouth of the head giver.
A respectable professor of the University of Ilorin teaching hospital noted the possibility of contacting a disease known as HPV though mouth action. He stated that the virus is responsible for all cases of cervical cancer and would cause genital warts and anal cancer.
Now that we know what mouth action means and the risk it poses to our health, let see how we can prevent ourselves from falling victim of these speculations by experts.
How can we prevent getting infected through mouth action?
If we cannot cure it, then we should be able to prevent it at least, and due to the love and self satisfaction or even endless pleasure derived from this sexual activity. Not even when a said single stated that “a lot of women need mouth action to reach orgasm and not regular sex” lol.
I know it is hard to desist from indulging in it but let us try as much as possible to follow the following precautions to avoid getting infected by deadly virus.
Firstly, if you are in a monogamous relationship, you don’t need to be too over defensive on the repercussions of mouth action if you two are in a good health.
Secondly, if you are not sure of the health status of your partner, it is advisable to use a non-spermicidal condom before engaging in mouth action, you can also use an oral barrier such as dental dam or even plastic wrap to make the sex safer.
These and other safety precautions should be exercised if we really want to be an expert in this field of mouth action giver, unless you will be sad to discover you have contacted a deadly virus from just a 30 minutes pleasure driven activity.
Thanks
Olawrite.

Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by Ziel20: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Okay... I'm gonna go straight to the gal I always give mouth action and tell her... I QUIT.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
some stupid guys that don't know how its done will be licking and swallowing the juice like ógbónó soup... instead of teasing the clit with their tongue, they will rather bury their tongue in the acidic hole and swallow.

fooools.
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by dmgr(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice write up op
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by macello4(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
u cant discourage me from enjoing juice dat come from vegina ok.
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by olawrite: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ziel20:
Okay... I'm gonna go straight to the gal I always give mouth action and tell her... I QUIT.
Lol
You don't have to quit bro, just follow the precautions out listed...

But HIV is real ooh
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by olawrite: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
chenzen:
some stupid guys that don't know how its done will be licking and swallowing the juice like ógbónó soup... instead of teasing the clit with their tongue, they will rather bury their tongue in the acidic hole and swallow.

fooools.

Person gahz learn the act...
If you dont know how it done then no try am
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by olawrite: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
macello4:
u cant discourage me from enjoing juice dat come from vegina ok.

OK
Re: Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health by olawrite: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
dmgr:
Nice write up op

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? / Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here / Horrifying Moment Kissing Couple Plunge To Their Deaths From Abridge Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.