Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? (1339 Views)

Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The / How Lockdown Caused Me To Sleep With My Landlord, Repentant Wife Confesses / “I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days” — 42yr Old Wife Confesses At A Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by blackboy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Shut up. But if I find out gehhgehhgehh. No be everything one must know. Unless her telling me is to leave me sure she can tell me and leave. Helps making sure the door to her return is sealed permanently

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Jcole1985(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
I prefer she confesses so I can take her back to her parents,or else my ancestors will not take it lightly on me and the kids.Feminists will not like this,most especially sweetbuns(my crouch) and poco-ant-ass

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by donstan18: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'll prefer her to confess so that I'll send her packing on time to avoid diseases.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Larryfest(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
I will rather not marry her from the onset...she confessed or not i will never trust her with anything ever again.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jcole1985:
I prefer she confesses so I can take her back to her parents,or else my ancestors will not take it lightly on me and the kids.Feminists will not like this,most especially sweetbuns(my crouch) and poco-ant-ass

grin
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by pryme(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What's your take?

Have her confess with her bags already packed.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
lol... op don play away match.. now conscience is killing her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Destined2win: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Larryfest:
I will rather not marry her from the onset...she confessed or not i will never trust her with anything ever again.
Your statement is contradictory
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by BlackfireX: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
What is adultery?
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by badadvice(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'll rather she tells me so i can divorce her cheating ass and marry my side-chick.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by CyberWolf: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Whether she confess or shut, once I found out which eventually I will, she is surely going back to her father’s house never to come back again.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by davien(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Whether she says it or not she's still a cheater. Keeping it from me makes her a lying cheater.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by iphanyi10(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Somethings are better left unsaid, cos' no matter how you look at it, its a lose-lose for you and your partner.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Boxer007(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What's your take?

We don't care. Females are cheaters. Gay men are loyal. Preach
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by SaucyBenks(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What's your take?
you've bleeped your boss again right... You have no conscience!
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Confession is not the issue.

She should shut up and stop!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
See them all. But you guys can cheat with reckless abandon and expect the woman to put up a clean and smiling face even when she knows and still act like a virtuous woman? Most guys have a victim mentality. Emancipate yourselves already. Do not give what you'll not take.

I'd rather not spill and have it not repeated than tell. Whoever tries to act otherwise will get burnt badly. Let the confession be between you and The Lord. God's love is unconditional but man's love is short-lived. He can decide to love or not love you, therefore, you'll be despised too much. These men won't forgive you. Forget the silly tales you read, they're brutal. They will never forgive you and hate you with utmost passion after your 'innocent' confession. What you don't know won't kill you. Same way he will cheat and hide it behind your back. Most men are worse snitches and cheats. Let's all play the silent treatment game and everyone will be happy. Let's live with the notion that 'To err is human. We all can be forgiven anyway and live happily ever after. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmm, thanks all
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2019
It's really difficult, but I prefer she tells me and afterwards we can work it out, to see if it can be remedy.
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by olawaleseun(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, it's no biggie actually, though that's if Na she confess herself and Not Me finding out on my own... I've bn there b4 TWICE and I know what it feels like to be cheated on and still Forgive, JUST THAT I DON'T THINK I CAN FORGIVE AGAIN Cox from my personal experience, I wouldn't be wrong to say ONCE A CHEAT IS ALWAYS A CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by Taniaa(f): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
badadvice:
I'll rather she tells me so i can divorce her cheating ass and marry my side-chick.
See the irony in your statement
Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by monex(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
badadvice:
I'll rather she tells me so i can divorce her cheating ass and marry my side-chick .

the irony here is legendary

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Your Wife Confesses Adultery To You Or Shut Up? by femi4: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:
What's your take?
Let her confess and be free of guilt

(1) (Reply)

Horrifying Moment Kissing Couple Plunge To Their Deaths From Abridge Video / Real! Louis Vuitton Condom Costs $68 ( #25,000) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.