Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (54228 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by labanj1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Guys I need advice

A female friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend last week, she just found out that she's pregnant and she wants to abort it
She don't have money I want to give her the money

Please is it advisable I gave her Money to abort another man baby

Help
Use your head. Don't allow ladies to be using your head anyhow. Don't meddle in affairs like this. Advise her at best.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
My girlfriend said no kissing, hugging talk more of sex only communication. But she will one day since six months now but anytime I stop talking to her and she sees me with other girls she gets angry and jealous. Am thinking of ending d relationship. Will it be cool?

It takes two to tango. Tell her Ure not the pope.

Do u know how to flip the script?

U probably need to start forming ur own rules too.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by skyfather09(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
baba you sure say na your girlfriend she be Abi na your best friend?!

5 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by jeremy042(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
The question is on what foundation is she buildin dis conditions on?let it b she z a true christain nd u guys r plannin 2get married,if nt u guyz r just foolin urselves.
my own candid talk..

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ajalawole(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
u own better. mine worst, she won't even come my place to visit me, but she prefer I take her out to malls or nice eatery.... but I start using my brain and told her am not a homeless person like her, since then we have not talk and have let her be

7 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Harry00(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked run
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by netflicks(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
No! Rome was not built in a day... cool
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by 2chukwu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
What an epic relationship,tell her two no demands,no gifts no request of any kind....

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Daeylar(f): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
I want to see how many likes this useless comment will get. undecided let me know how many people are as empty as you are.

After looking at this comment, Please just tell me what use men are in a woman's life? Look at all the manipulation and emotional abuse you want to subject an innocent girl to just because she spoke her mind on the kind of relationship she wants WHICH OP AGREED TO smh.

E.Q = 0
What happened to just telling op to break up with the girl since he cannot cope anymore?
[s]
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

[/s]

BobbyJayAms:
My girlfriend said no kissing, hugging talk more of sex only communication. But she will one day since six months now but anytime I stop talking to her and she sees me with other girls she gets angry and jealous. Am thinking of ending d relationship. Will it be cool?
Why enter into the relationship in the first place when you don't like her rules?
Why won't she get jealous when she sees you with other girls, are you no longer her boyfriend?
Wouldn't you get jealous if she stops talking to you and you see her with other guys?

Please end the relationship, some of you do not have the emotional intelligence needed to be in a relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
nabegibeg:

This is a new month dont stress us with useless question
u can unstress yourself by saying nothing cos Av gotten what i want from reasonable people here so just chill grin cool
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Qabets: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by koyeni(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
adekalumichael:
Relationship is not meant for selfish interest;sex is one of such.
Why you still stick to her is because she has not given in to your pressure for sex.
Even when you talk with other girls, you still uphold her to a high esteem. Once you have sex with someone you never married to, aside that it's a sin, you won't value her anymore.
But in marriage after several sexual rounds.. He'd still value her?
Valuing a woman is more than sex or not

10 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ClearFlair: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
obembet:
How many guys can hold their joystick for 1yr

One year is not a big deal.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ajalawole(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Guys I need advice

A female friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend last week, she just found out that she's pregnant and she wants to abort it
She don't have money I want to give her the money

Please is it advisable I gave her Money to abort another man baby

Help
wash ur hand off it my brother, wash ur hand of it. just fear woman
a female friend do such thing to me, she told me she and her husband break up and she want to scot with me for sometime
we bang everyday for 2 good months not knowing she was 4months pregnant for her husband self
now she is back to her husband house and I was like killing myself

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Mariangeles(f): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother forget her. Females are useless.
Let me put your great lip into great use. Bring it sir
All you guys on nairaland always talking trash about females, this guy is what y'all deserve . angry
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Ormorh(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
crispyJ:

Bro it's no big deal.
My first relationship lasted for 2yrs plus , we only held hands and the worst she did was peck kiss my hands or we side hugged, although it was my first relationship and i vowed to myself not to have sex before marriage.
Same thing now have dating another girl since last year February, at worst we side hug or hold hands while working, funny part she makes sure i don't even go as far as having any other girls contact on my phone, she goes through my contact every time we meet, and because of me she stopped to chat with the boys in her class, best part is we have this telepathic feelings for each other right now..

Obvious reason the first relationship had to end, watch out for the second.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Personally for me, i feel it might be a two way thing
1. Maybe she’s an SU�
2. Maybe she doesnt love you or feel convinced enough that you have the best intentions in mind for her.

Lets take sex away, a lady that is in Love with you will definitely want to hug you, kiss you, be around you. Its a soft spot they develop for people they love or infatuated with.

If you agree to her terms and she ends up leaving you, baba na you Lose o. Let her know you are not really after sex, stand your ground on why you cant be in this relationship and be emotionally stressed and cant even hug her.
Note- Its just an advice

3 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Japsylee: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
badadvice:
I will advise you dont end the relationship.
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.
Patience while providing for all or almost all her financial needs is the key!!

Just look at your monicker !!!!!! You are really giving bad advice......iranu
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Kapasky80: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs
Very brilliant idea.......
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by jeremy042(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Quinolone post=76236198]

SO U R JUST HERE PREACHING ABOUT SLEEPING AROUND LIKE DOGS.
I PRAY U LISTEN TO URSELF AS SOON AS U TALK.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
skyfather09:
baba you sure say na your girlfriend she be Abi na your best friend?!
bro na d question I still dey ask myself o
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ekesoft(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
i even think i need something like this self

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by sonature1: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
BobbyJayAms:

Don't end the relationship yet.
Allow her to full deeply in love with you.
If u really love her, stick with her for about a year or more.
When she's madly in luv with you, then tell her it's over.
She will come begging you.
Yes, it worked for my friend grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
BobbyJayAms:
Many of this kissing and sex rampant everywhere are actually regarded as youth social vices in the typical Afrcan society, which in my opinion is true and I would advise youth to stay away from.

The only problem here will be in what manner and in what context she told you this. could it be because of your past attitude and actions, could it be because she is just been paranoid or she is acting on her religion and she felt the need to let it out directly just like that. If it was actually born out of discussion, then I guess it isn't so bad.

Again what kind of a guy are you?? if she wants you to be this faithful and responsible then it is fair she is also being responsible too.

If you're gonna stick by the rule, ensure she truly likes you and what she told you was born out a greater picture for the relationship and not just because she wants to put you in the friendzone which means she wouldn't say this to other of her future or past boyfriends if any exist. if you suspect the latter then she is just playing on your emotions and stating rules she wouldn't give to other males, if this is the case I advise you walk out.

In conclusion, is this girl in question really in love with you and would she tell the same thing to any other of her boyfriend (former or future) other than you??

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BobbyJayAms: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kennyace1:
Personally for me, i feel it might be a two way thing
1. Maybe she’s an SU�
2. Maybe she doesnt love you or feel convinced enough that you have the best intentions in mind for her.

Lets take sex away, a lady that is in Love with you will definitely want to hug you, kiss you, be around you. Its a soft spot they develop for people they love or infatuated with.

If you agree to her terms and she ends up leaving you, baba na you Lose o. Let her know you are not really after sex, stand your ground on why you cant be in this relationship and be emotionally stressed and cant even hug her.
Note- Its just an advice
Got it wink
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by hardbody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
BobbyJayAms:

Date a statue, you will be happier. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Sundarita: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sex is not a must in a relationship, companionship is enough. In the case that one person is not cool with the "no sex" thingy then it is advisable to move on and let them be. There will always be someone for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Praisesongz: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quinolone:

You're welcome FAM, follow me to get more advice on situations involving women smiley
can we talk
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
crispyJ:

Bro it's no big deal.
My first relationship lasted for 2yrs plus, we only held hands and the worst she did was peck kiss my hands or we side hugged, although it was my first relationship and i vowed to myself not to have sex before marriage.
Same thing now have dating another girl since last year February, at worst we side hug or hold hands while working, funny part she makes sure i don't even go as far as having any other girls contact on my phone, she goes through my contact every time we meet, and because of me she stopped to chat with the boys in her class, best part is we have this telepathic feelings for each other right now..
,,,,,,,,like wetin somebody yaan,,GUY NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Quinolone(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Daeylar:
I want to see how many likes this useless disgusting comment will get.

After looking at this comment, Please just tell me what use are men in a woman's life? Look at all the manipulation, and emotional abuse you want to subject an innocent girl to just because she spoke her mind on the kind of relationship she wants AND OP AGREED

What kind of bullshit is this?

E.Q zero.
What happened to just telling op to break up with the girl since he cannot cope anymore?
[s][/s]

hey dear, this is a forum where anyone can say his/her mind, i've said mine, and you've just said yours,and i respect your opinion , however the op can choose to follower the advice if he so wishes, its a free world afterall

Now

1 you call it manipulation, i call it self defense, for all we know that girl might be getting the d from another guy, yes it happens most of the time.

2 Mind you, the anger and jealousy is a very potent psychological manipulative technique, whether intentional or not.

3 The op has stated his intentions clearly on wanting a sexual relationship, she agrees, yet she doesn't comply, and proceeds to get angry when he wants to look for it elsewhere, what do you call that?

Now as i said, the op has free will to decide whether or not to follow my steps. its a free world, have a wonderful night smiley

quinolone

1 Like

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Timoleon(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ains:
Truth be told, you don't have a girlfriend yet

Kpakam!!
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by hardbody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
sonature1:

Don't end the relationship yet.
Allow her to full deeply in love with you.
If u really love her, stick with her for about a year or more.
When she's madly in luv with you, then tell her it's over.
She will come begging you.
Yes, it worked for my friend grin

One year? People grow old and die. Yesterday is gone forever. One year is 365 days, gone forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.