Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (54158 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Handsome4real(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

1: Don't get angry at her, its not worth it

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

if you want more advice, follow me smiley

Dude you are so dumb.

Op keep her and wife her. You want to continue fornicating ehn. You better receive sense.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by CyberWolf: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2019
crispyJ:

Bro it's no big deal.
My first relationship lasted for 2yrs plus, we only held hands and the worst she did was peck kiss my hands or we side hugged, although it was my first relationship and i vowed to myself not to have sex before marriage.
Same thing now have dating another girl since last year February, at worst we side hug or hold hands while working, funny part she makes sure i don't even go as far as having any other girls contact on my phone, she goes through my contact every time we meet, and because of me she stopped to chat with the boys in her class, best part is we have this telepathic feelings for each other right now..
Is she a virgin? I hope you goes through her phone too? .. Stay woke bro, women ain’t loyal

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
Is she a virgin? I hope you goes through her phone too? .. Stay woke bro, women ain’t loyal
you should have asked if she was cheating on OP and not if she is a virgin.
you didn't ask if OP is a virgin. sexism and African na like 5&6. All of una wan marry virgin yet una no be virgin.... SMH

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by CyberWolf: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
you should have asked if she was cheating on OP and not if she is a virgin.
you didn't ask if OP is a virgin. sexism and African na like 5&6. All of una wan marry virgin yet una no be virgin.... SMH
the person I quoted is not the OP .. learn how to mind your business.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2019
No kissing? No hugging? Seriously? shocked.. We not even talking of sex oo. even a deeper life babe will even kiss u if she's attracted to u sef. Mehn she must really find u highly sexually unattractive. Most probably she's dating u cos of the material benefit she's gettin frm u and d reason she gets angry wen she sees u with other ladies is cos she dont want any lady to snatch her ATM boyfriend.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
the person I quoted is not the OP .. learn how to mind your business.
It doesn't change anything atleast what I said fit perfectly in the context.
And BTW I have all the right to quote you anyday and any time I see fit else seun would have deactivated quote for your post.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
I will advise you dont end the relationship.
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.
Patience while providing for all or almost all her financial needs is the key!!

Your profile nickname is "badadvice" and you just exhibit it. You gave a bad advice.....
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ChiefDenis(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol, the name is "badadvise" for christ sake grin
BobbyJayAms:
my papa no be dangote or adelleke.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Manbiggs(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
Dont end it... make it reciropcal... dont involve finances with her too.
Gbam!!! You too get sense

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by CyberWolf: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
It doesn't change anything atleast what I said fit perfectly in the context.
And BTW I have all the right to quote you anyday and any time I see fit else seun would have deactivated quote for your post.
Go fvck yourself ..
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Guy relationship nor be joke. You wan form holy holy give her? Tight your face and let her know say you nor fit cope again. Finally bro I advice you to work on her intelligence as a sharp guy and collect Your Own share of the national cake. Last last one mumu fit dey press her remote for one side. Be wise, your own joy and happiness come first....

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2019
badadvice:
Instead, shower her with enough gifts, expensive gifts like a phone, large sum of money, car, land, etc, and wait patiently till she finally sees how much you love her and agrees to give you the cookie.
badadvice:
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Prezdo:
Guy relationship nor be joke. You wan form holy holy give her? Tight your face and let her know say you nor fit cope again. Finally bro I advice you to work on her intelligence as a sharp guy and collect Your Own share of the national cake. Last last one mumu fit dey press her remote for one side. Be wise, your own joy and happiness come first....
babe wey one guy go don already hang for wall dey smash right nowcheesy

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by ekesoft(m): 12:36am On Mar 02, 2019
i think i need something like this self........it makes you stable.op you can carry on
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
Go fvck yourself ..

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by tomdon(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Don’t end it, she’s a virtuous woman

She's a virtuous woman because she refused him sex?? So if she had allowed him sex she's no longer a virtuous woman?? Is she a virgin??

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Quinolone(m): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Bros create whatsapp group joor, you are full of wisdom grin

Lol thanks bruh, with time might

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2019
adekalumichael:
Relationship is not meant for selfish interest;sex is one of such.
Why you still stick to her is because she has not given in to your pressure for sex.
Even when you talk with other girls, you still uphold her to a high esteem. Once you have sex with someone you never married to, aside that it's a sin, you won't value her anymore.

No sir, it is not after sex it is about the woman character as time move on, once a woman have sex with a man, she talks to him the way she wants with the mindset she already know him after all I ve seen everything in him. , it is when she start displaying pugnacious attitude that is when a man start losing respect for such woman, if she respects him, he will reciprocate accept he is a fool.Respect is reciprocal.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2019
adekalumichael:
Relationship is not meant for selfish interest;sex is one of such.
Why you still stick to her is because she has not given in to your pressure for sex.
Even when you talk with other girls, you still uphold her to a high esteem. Once you have sex with someone you never married to, aside that it's a sin, you won't value her anymore.

No sir, it is not after sex it is about the woman character as time move on, once a woman have sex with a man, she talks to him the way she wants with the mindset she already know him after all I be seen everything in him. , it is when she starting displaying pugnacious attitude that is when a man start losing respect for such woman, if she respects him, he will reciprocate accept he is a fool.Respect is reciprocal.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by benzzyno(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2019
crispyJ:

Bro it's no big deal.
My first relationship lasted for 2yrs plus, we only held hands and the worst she did was peck kiss my hands or we side hugged, although it was my first relationship and i vowed to myself not to have sex before marriage.
Same thing now have dating another girl since last year February, at worst we side hug or hold hands while working, funny part she makes sure i don't even go as far as having any other girls contact on my phone, she goes through my contact every time we meet, and because of me she stopped to chat with the boys in her class, best part is we have this telepathic feelings for each other right now..
. grin grin Awon weyreh.. ���
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Quinolone:
Listen brother, she is using you for the attention you give her. Right now, she holds the power in the relationship, and you can't have that now can you

What to do -

2: Talk to other girls and have sex with them, if she gets angry, don't say anything,other than you have needs and you need to do something about them

3: If she threatens to leave or is angry or jealous, let her leave, this is a power move, and its extremely manipulative

4: When she sees that you don't care less, she would come back, this time, you have the power and can set the rules

Note: Don't rub it in her face that you are seeing other girls, it will only make you look childish

Remember a relationship is a two way thing, if you want to be intimate with her and she doesn't want that, you're free to go, and so is she, you guys simply don't fufuil each other's needs

Talk to other girls and have sex with them!!! S
What an advice, what world at its end!
What do we learn in our religious centres, that sex every damn girl!
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2019
XTHRONE:

No sir, it is not after sex it is about the woman character as time move on, once a woman have sex with a man, she talks to him the way she wants with the mindset she already know him after all I ve seen everything in him. , it is when she start displaying pugnacious attitude that is when a man start losing respect for such woman, if she respects him, he will reciprocate accept he is a fool.Respect is reciprocal.
The old lies we men have used to deceive ourselves for long is the same lies you're preaching here. A typical African man wants to marry a virgin but does not want to be a virgin himself.... period.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Quinolone:

What to do -

In this game, there are no permanent rules, you just flow with the moment. What works in girl A may not work with girl B, is about knowing who you dealing with. But still u are on point...play boys gets played sometimes, matters of love are matters of heart, no one is immune to the sadness or joy it brings.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
The old lies we men have used to deceive ourselves for long is the same lies you're preaching here. A typical African man wants to marry a virgin but does not want to be a virgin himself.... period.

Have you asked your self why they say, the beauty of a woman is her character, if that is her beauty will you discard a beautiful stuff, virginity is also a beauty because it takes discipline and character to be a virgin unlike a hoe ask your self why people divorce in Marriages , it all boil down to one thing, Character ...your actitude determines your altitude. I tell you, if you marry a virgin and after wards she start talking to you like you are no body, bro u will be forced to react accept u are a sissy. A man want respect, a woman want care, remove this two in a rtship, that rtship is dead and buried. Fvck virginity, I takes one night to make a virgin, a non virgin, her characters determines if she is indeed a virgin, or just a pretentious demon waiting for the time to unleash the dragons in her. Be wise bro, beauty fades,every woman is a virgin even a hoe until after the first sex, but a virtuous woman who can find?

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by Geofavor(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2019
crispyJ:

Bro it's no big deal.

grin grin grin.. I shake my head for you.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2019
XTHRONE:

Have you asked your self why they say, the beauty of a woman is her character, if that is her beauty will you discard a beautiful stuff, virginity is also a beauty because it takes discipline and character to be a virgin unlike a hoe ask your self why people divorce in Marriages , it all boil down to one thing, Character ...your actitude determines your altitude. I tell you, if you marry a virgin and after wards she start talking to you like you are no body, bro u will be forced to react accept u ate a sissy. A man want respect, a woman want care, remove this two in a rtship, that rtship is dead and buried.
keep consoling yourself with a woman character and don't face the reality of life, in few decades the right of a woman would rise in the society so much that the ability to discard women in a marriage will come with a big price.
A woman indeed need to be respectful and posses a character to submit to the leadership of a man. But it will be a big mistake to think that any man wouldn't discard you because of your good character. Men globally out my small year on earth, I have come to notice they don't have a favorite mode of behavior infact some bad ones treat a good woman too badly in marriage that at some point it makes me pity the female gender. when it comes to Africa especially most men are just too power to do and undo because they are backed up by the society.
My advice to all women out their is to be strong as much as they live with the complexity of men and societal values of marriage they should expect anything from a marriage.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
keep consoling yourself with a woman character and don't face the reality of life, in few decades the right of a woman would rise in the society so much that the ability to discard women in a marriage will come with a big price.
A woman indeed need to be respectful and posses a character to submit to the leadership of a man. But it will be a big mistake to think that any man wouldn't discard you because of your good character. Men globally out my small year on earth, I have come to notice they don't have a favorite mode of behavior infact some bad ones treat a good woman too badly in marriage that at some point it makes me pity the female gender. when it comes to Africa especially most men are just too power to do and undo because they are backed up by the society.
My advice to all women out their is to be strong as much as they live with the complexity of men and societal values of marriage they should expect anything from a marriage.

We are now saying same thing,it is only in awkward situations goodness is repayed with evil,but then why would a reasonable woman keep staying with a man that treat her badly. is it until he kills her , is that time it will be done on her that she is staying with a dog, I said it earlier a woman need care, and i know treating a woman badly is not in any way the way to care for her, most women that stays in abusive marriages stay either because of shame or the fear of how to Carter for herself and her kids, marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Am not consoling my self, am telling you the truth, I have seen a guy promise to a girl after sexing her.No rule is permanent though, but character is everything in life.talk no more of equal right of women with men to happen in future,alas it is happening now, yes it is in high gear in America and other parts of the world,I mean feminism and co, but guess what, America have the highest rate of divorce. Let me now shock you, Some of these women get divorced, marry again ,get divorced,marry again get divorced again, I guess it seem like this men want same thing.
Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 1:53am On Mar 02, 2019
XTHRONE:

We are now saying same thing, why would a man beat his wife, and why would a reasonable woman keep staying with such man, is it until he kills her , is that time it will be done on her that she is staying with a dog, I said it earlier a woman need care, is beating a woman the way to care for her, I think not, most women that stays in abusive marriages stay either because of shame or the fear of how to Carter for herself and her kids, marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Am not consoling my self, am telling you the truth, I have seen a guy promise to a girl after sexing her.No rule is permanent though, but character is everything in life.talk no more of equal right of women with men to happen in future,alas it is happening now, yes it is in high gear in America,I mean feminism and co, but guess what, America have the highest rate of divorce.
I didn't mention beating in my post and when I say men are being bad in marriage I mean men becomes unfaithful and some go to extent to do it in their wife matrimonal bed. Many of the past marriage lasted because women were afraid of being stigmatized in the society. people are used to generally thinking it was the womans fault each time a marriage do not work. In the past it was generally believe that if you last long in marriage it was because of good character and because of this women had to suppress their voice and freedom to appear to public eye that they were well behave in marriage with all manner of men with all manner of unspeakable characters.

what I see here is since you believe this, you in the future could act as you have said, no problem and maybe you know some who did it but please please dont generalise it. I am a man too just like you.
Character of a women has never been the ingredients for we men to respect women. it has been successful in holding marriage in Africa, but we men all know Greed is the major factor, not just been satisfied with the one you have. I have been with many of my friends with good wives but cheating and disrespect was just a product of their selfish fantasy and for the lucky ones who have wife with bad character, it becomes an easy plot for them.
yeah you're right in some cases as I seen women with extremely bad character not fitting for marriage at all.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Daeylar:
Please next time, before wasting the space on my mentions, ask yourself if you really, (and I mean REALLY) have anything worthwhile to say.
What was the point of this post now? sad
It isn't personal as well. I just can't be on a dear level with people who think emotional abuse and manipulation is a normal and accepted part of a relationship.
That level of dysfunction is not for me.

I can't tell you to have a nice night when you were literally wishing for op to basically give someone terrible nights.

You know what.
I wish you what you wished op's girl kiss
Bye bye kiss
[s][/s]

Except you are the girl the op is referring to, is not proper crossing some one's else comment, it is freedom of speech, try and quote him and not cancel what he say, it doesn't look good, after all he is not entirely wrong, that something doesn't seem right to you doesn't stop it from being right, be free with people, abi u and the guy dey get issue.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by XTHRONE(m): 2:06am On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
I didn't mention beating in my post and when I say men are being bad in marriage I mean men becomes unfaithful and some go to extent to do it in their wife matrimonal bed. Many of the past marriage lasted because women were afraid of being stigmatized in the society. people are used to generally thinking it was the womans fault each time a marriage do not work. In the past it was generally believe that if you last long in marriage it was because of good character and because of this women had to suppress their voice and freedom to appear to public eye that they were well behave in marriage with all manner of men with all manner of unspeakable characters.

what I see here is since you believe this, you in the future could act as you have said, no problem and maybe you know some who did it but please please dont generalise it. I am a man too just like you.
Character of a women has never been the ingredients for we men to respect women. it has been successful in holding marriage in Africa, but we men all know Greed is the major factor, not just been satisfied with the one you have. I have been with many of my friends with good wives but cheating and disrespect was just a product of their selfish fantasy and for the lucky ones who have wife with bad character, it becomes an easy plot for them.
yeah you're right in some cases as I seen women with extremely bad character not fitting for marriage at all.

I ve modified it ,Is still character bro, some men have nasty character which may be born out of heart break, disappointment, experiences in the past , or how badly they were raised ,so they do transfer of aggression to an innocent or a non innocent woman. many women are crying in their marriages , they don't want to leave the abusive marriage because of fear and stigmatization, rather they stay put fighting and enduring bull crap. i am not an advocate of divorce, all i know is life is short, marriage is made to be enjoyed, if you leave an failed marriage find out the reason why it failed, if it from you as a woman change, if it is from the man, when u meet the next man, look for those trait, if u see any trace of it run. gone are the days of arrangee marriages.

Re: She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only by stanliwise(m): 2:20am On Mar 02, 2019
XTHRONE:

I ve modified it ,Is still character bro, some men have nasty character which may be born out of heart break, disappointment, experiences in the past , or how badly they were raised ,so they do transfer of aggression to an innocent or a non innocent woman. many women are crying in their marriages , they don't want to leave the abusive marriage because of fear and stigmatization, rather they stay put fighting and enduring bull crap. i am not an advocate of divorce, all i know is life is short, marriage is made to be enjoyed, if you leave an failed marriage find out the reason why it failed, if it from you as a woman change, if it is from the man, when u meet the next man, look for those trait, if u see any trace of it run. gone are the days of arrangee marriages.
wish you all the best bro. Good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120