Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? (9068 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Bonie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2006
To me it means alot, because is not easy to have an organise occation for people to have the same ideology and share the same common believe and value, Do u Know that is only love that dont discriminate, (REAL LUV) No matter your background, status, religion and race. no matter what love speaks one language. So For Me its a beautiful Moment to have great time with your love ones, family, those in the prison, hospital and in general terms just extending the hands of love to every body not only your boyfriend or girl friend, children should give their parents what it entails so to parents vis-va-sa lets try to show love and make this world a better place for all

Cheers Luv U All
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2006
val is a day a man "deceives" a woman and makes her feel loved kiss. but after she is sad and she is eventually hearbroken and cry.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Ralex(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2006
AM looking for the best way to avoid my "Comfort is Happiness" girl friend i need advice
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2006
ohhh yeah @ Ralex,what did she do to u
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by thupsie(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2006
To me its a day where love dont exist only GOD love the only thing i feel is that humans being can only like each other so to mee its a day of likeness not love!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by funty(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2006
vals. day  to  me is  actually  a  day  set  aside  for  lovers  to  enjoy  and  there  definitely  is  alot  of  making  love  on  that  day. wink wink wink[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by jayvinnie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2006
it to meanig to me ,to shape with ur friends
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2006
bullshit
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
to me vals day means you and your loved one together doing whatever makes you happy
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2006
u and seun
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by eveseh(f): 6:41pm On May 07, 2006
it' means to me that love is on the way cheesy kiss
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 1:06am On May 09, 2006
wht happened? is it resucresion day for valentino?
tot this thread died long ago
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by QueenB1(f): 11:53am On May 17, 2006
It means NOTHING To ME!! Although I got a gift from my BOO, i think that valentine's day is crap and stupid!
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by dominobaby(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2006
Lol @ pearldrops. Resurrection indeed.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 7:25pm On May 17, 2006
who was it the resurrected this thread??
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by mzhottie: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2007
if valentine day is the day of love i think every day should b valentine day grin caz it seenz like tha is the only the day we even get some thing w/e it be sex r a gift
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by AuntSteph: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2007
Alright, so if a guy that I can't stand asks me to be his valentine, is it alright to say no? How would I say it? I mean, I have to work with him that night, and it could be kind of akward.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by pearldrops(f): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2007
it means nothing, to me every day is a valentine's day
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by dumie(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2008
same to me,
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by PERVERT9: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2008
its a day to tell lies,decieve and pretend to be in love
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by nickybayo(f): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2009
valentine is just like any other day
well i'm talking for myself but i dont know for any other person grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by cooller: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2009
Rare Opportunity is here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Civil and Electrical Engineer and want to have a resounding career in Oil and Gas Design and Engineering and you also want to follow to the trend of the latest developments going on in these indistry, Here is what you need to know and possess:

PDMS: Plant Design Management System (PDMS 11.6) used in modelling Equipments like Heat Exchangers, Fractionating Column, Reactors, Centrifugal Pumps ETC, Pipe design modelling, Structural Modelling etc
AutoPlANT PLANT DESIGN Management Design?Edition. used in modelling Equipments like Heat Exchangers, Fractionating Column, Reactors, Centrifugal Pumps ETC, Pipe design modelling, Structural Modelling etc

CAESAR 5.0 For Stress Analysis on Critical Pipiline Systems.

For further Information, Please contact:
Onyi:08035057340,08054615923
Innocent:08037904337,
Email:cooller144@yahoo.com
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by aje49ja(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2009
it means great too me because i found my lv in this season my (wiz)
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by follypimpi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2009
Val's day is a day i spend the money i really dont want cos my gf is so into Val's day,i do surprise her with gifts when is cums from my heart to,I h8 Val's day the hustle to get the right gifts is too much,Bleep sakes.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Hollysmile: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2009
A day 2have de longest and most stylish positions in BED.
A day 2FURK, simple!
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Hollysmile: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2009
Sorry! I made a mistake.
It's a day 2send 'infatuation-infected' text 2opposite sex.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by patwhizkid(f): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2009
Holly, make gawd help u o, if not . . . .
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Hollysmile: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2009
Wizzy! I'm raw on de outside, but cool and subtle inside. Don't mind me. Jesus saved me long ago.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Hollysmile: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2009
Come oh! Got another clue. It's a day we say, and do (spendin) what we don't really mean.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by angelgirl1(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2009
a time to be lovey dovey with my bf and wear red.
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by bluespice(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2009
chocolates,
red,
teddies,
depressing songs on radio

oh yeah parties grin
Re: Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
It gives many people reasons to extend their kindness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / Nigerian Model Shows Off Her Camel Toes And Erect Nipples In Wet Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.