Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (83838 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by faithfull18(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
I believe u Sir. He who get ear make e hear o
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tough on Ganduje or Tinubu..

Old man you are only tough on opposition...

BTW you are not God... Who says you won't be going back to London hospital sef...

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Groovenaija360(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Simplep:

Space booker, type something bikonu....undecided
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Hadone(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin obasanjo by now
grin grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ride on baba. No peace for d wicked in Nigeria anymore
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by fk002: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sir that's one of the reason I voted for you.

Pls don't disappoint us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by RexTramadol1: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
OP could have quoted him

He said sth crazy
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by iyatrustee(f): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Exactly why some of us believed in your candidacy in 2015. You have the chance to redeem yourself now.

Sad as it sounds, governance in Nigeria needs iron hands!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yes baba ride on,deal with any Igbos that want to undermine ur success,after phyton dances finish give the lion's laugh1

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by BlackfireX: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Don't worry u will go for 3rd tenure...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by omooba969(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Tough on Ganduje or Tinubu..

Old man you are only tough on opposition...

BTW you are not God... Who says you won't be going back to London hospital sef...

Nonsense

You & your ilks have been trapped by the same net y'all set for PMB. grin

Woe to evildoers! cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by ValCon888: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I can't wait for all these old cargoes to die let the likes of Sowore, Moghalu and Olawepo Hashim lead us to a brighter future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
omooba969:

You & your ilks have been trapped by the same net y'all set for PMB. grin

Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Archkelvin1: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I thought he said he will not fail Nigerians again? Which one come be this one again.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by bishopkay: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Do your worst modafuka!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by ChijyWills(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure

So Buhari alone is administering the whole of Nigeria and its various sectors ehn? undecided

Use your sense for once please. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by godimento: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sleeping dogs. Toothless lion.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by oruma19: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
The way Buhari recovered from his weakness in the 3rd week of his campaign is going to be the 11th wonder of the world. i am begining to think that God has a hand in his reelction and he may just do well for Nigeria in the next 4 years. i dont like him but i like the miracle in his life, He is a lucky man grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by DivinePips123: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
smiley Ok ooo.

Kindly check out our offering and success here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by gurunlocker: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hope you will be tough to the looters and corrupt people around you also...
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Slynation(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
bluefilm:

Back to sender
Back2Sender kee you there.....grin
Baba needs rest, but u guys decided to handover the mandate of the most populous black nation in Africa to a man gradually becoming a living lifeless skeleton....
I not wishing that for him, but I'm afraid, that's likely going to happen unless we have a Jubril as President
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by stevups(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari secured another term of four years by scoring15, 191,847 votes the votes of 11,262,978 scored by the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Confused with this grammar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.