Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (83842 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by kernniejay(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku right now…

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who will speak when my God have not spoken!!
Nobody cares, tough ni towel koo
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Slynation:
Tough in what way....
before june 15th this same tough man will be junketing round the world due to health issues....
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Waxbest: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let see how the toughness is going to ha.ppen
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay, also bring back PHCN.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Any hw u like, we don become shock absorber shocked
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by betwo: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Eeeh tough for who
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by bugggg: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Last last make we scatter everything and everybody go turn boko or mili. Bring it on
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Dollabiz: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
u are on.your own.in.the next four years
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by chimeziedickson: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
rough my foot..]
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by precious1967(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
try your best to increase fuel pump price. bring in more herdsmen from Niger Republic. olodo.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Toughness that cannot stop Almajiris from begging for alms is that one toughness.

Almajiris with their PVCs intact grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
precious1967:
try your best to increase fuel pump price. bring in more herdsmen from Niger Republic. olodo.

To come say hello to you and your family, a fulfilment of your wish except if you don't mean what you are saying. If you really do I hope your wish gets fulfilled with you on the receiving end.

WHAT SAY THOU YOU? AMEN! grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by donromanus: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mr. Buhari, we still De suffer your change since four years and now you have come up with another satanic statement.which one be say u will be tough in the next four years? To God who made me, na you and your generation go suffer in this next four years.Though I don't know your mind.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by maranatha04(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Baba...let that toughness start from the looters in your government and make sure they go to jail,
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by zukachris(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2019
kingemzy5:
This is general buhari Igbos get ready grin grin
you always sound stupid in all your post why?
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by zukachris(m): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2019
kingemzy5:
This is general buhari Igbos get ready grin grin
you always sound stupid in all your post why?
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by MetaPhysical: 2:20am On Mar 02, 2019
We have always wondered why Buhari was liberal in political scenarios that demanded brutal response. Go to US and ask those who stood in the way of Trump from getting his ways as the Executive and Commander in Chief....they are all history, disgraced out of public service. Kudos to Buhari for this new acknowledgement. I love it!

There is nothing in democracy that restrains the Executive President from annihilating his political opponents, whether domestic or foreign, as an expeditious sacrifice to Sovereign integrity.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by GreatLion(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Next level
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by K4diamond: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Ha!!!!!
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Addressing Primary 2 class.

Smh.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by bluntMonkey: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2019
nwakibie3:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday warned that he is going to be tough in his governance of the country in the next four years.

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ill-be-tough-in-the-next-four-years-buhari/

Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Shootingstar93(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
We have been experiencing your toughness for the last four years. Bring it ON!
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by precious1967(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

To come say hello to you and your family, a fulfilment of your wish except if you don't mean what you are saying. If you really do I hope your wish gets fulfilled with you on the receiving end.

WHAT SAY THOU YOU? AMEN! grin

you must be APC die hard supporter.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
precious1967:
you must be APC die hard supporter.

Your assumption is incorrect grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by precious1967(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Your assumption is incorrect grin
hmmmmmmmmm pray for Nigeria, things are hard.
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
precious1967:
hmmmmmmmmm pray for Nigeria, things are hard.

Ever since I was born. I have hardly come across a Nigerian that has told me that thing are easy. IT IS ALWAYS HARD. grin
Re: I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari by MANDIPUTIN: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy keep quiet and start use your brain.
The quietness is all over! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.