Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula (2073 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Let me break it down for you in three sentences: 1. Women are attracted to strong men

2. Women are often confused when the source of attraction becomes source of pain, so they stay hoping

3. Women would sooner leave a wimp than an abusive strong man. Any further questions?

I continue: There is something attractive even romantic about a strong man. A man who exudes power and charisma, a man who takes control and is in command. Woman desire such men.

Who wants to be in a relationship with a wimp? What my people call "a penis that has to he directed to where to pee". A man who has no mind of his own and keeps turning to the woman wanting to know what to do, a man who takes no initiative.

All those qualities that gender activists describe as "toxic" are the traits that women find attractive in men because that is what makes a man, a man. In the right doses it makes the best man you can find but in certain quantities it makes an abusive man.

And it seems other women are agreeing with me on this. @Anabagail , writer for Newwirengr on Twitter offers more enumeration. Tweeting , she says

Think of it like fire. Fire is not fire unless it is hot. A cold person wants the heat but in the right degree. Too far and you may die of hypothermia, too close and you will be scorched. Women prefer getting scorched to freezing.

following her thread here : https://mobile.twitter.com/Anabagail/status/1101358509470502914?p=v

3 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amakavula, Thank Yougringringrin

What about introverts and extremely nice guys

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by marvin906(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
the only thing I can deduce from your statements is that women are the most confused creatures on this planet..
understanding them is rocket science

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by CosmicPhoenix: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
girls treat nice guys like trash

DanDeeBoss:

6 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by GraGra247(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

You don't get it, they're all wimps. Any man that is not strong and hardened is a wimp.

At least for the first time we finally understand why women prefer bad guys.

The badder and the more evil and wicked, the better.

4 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
girls treat nice guys like trash

cheesycheesywink
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
GraGra247:

You don't get it, they're all wimps. Any man that is not strong and hardened is a wimp.

I just wanted to see her reply....

True that... "Nice guys finish last" wink

2 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Deicide: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
The op is right but last last who go suffer am?
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amakavula pls mention me when you post.

And can we let bygones be bygones? wink
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Athena4: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Speak for yourself. Every one is not confused like you.

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Millz404(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
So you prefer Conan the Barbarian to Justin Timberlake

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com

2 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
I just love this lady, I look forward to her posts most times. In the not so distant past, she wrote on women loving men conditionally and not ideally.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Famousqueen(f): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
GraGra247:

What , i am an exception, i can't date a bad guy,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by psalmsmiles(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
its no news that women adore "hard guys". Explains why they find it so difficult to exit toxic and abusive relationships
I used to be a nice guy who cared till i understood that

3 Likes

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by onizsure: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is not all true. Do not use your own or few other women to generalise all the women. I can't even imagine marrying an abusive man or staying in an abusive relationship.
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amakavula:
[s]

3. Women would sooner leave a wimp than an abusive strong man.
I continue: There is something attractive even romantic about a strong man. A man who exudes power and charisma, a man who takes control and is in command. Woman desire such men.

All those qualities that gender activists describe as "toxic" are the traits that women find attractive in men because that is what makes a man, a man. In the right doses it makes the best man you can find but in certain quantities it makes an abusive man.

And it seems other women are agreeing[/s]
you continue to abusive and infantize your wife over and over again forgeting that a day will come where she would go rebellious on you, yes just like kids at times, that no longer fear the cane or whip of your ignorance. emotional violence or tortue is the best whip to use on your woman. Cuz I have heard wives say they prefer their hubby beating them up to giving them the long silence treatment, bcuz they hate it!

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amakavula:
Let me break it down for you in three sentences: 1. Women are attracted to strong men

2. Women are often confused when the source of attraction becomes source of pain, so they stay hoping

3. Women would sooner leave a wimp than an abusive strong man. Any further questions?

And it seems other women are agreeing with me on this. @Anabagail , writer for Newwirengr on Twitter offers more enumeration. Tweeting , she says

following her thread here : https://mobile.twitter.com/Anabagail/status/1101358509470502914?p=v
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by oyetpel(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2019
You are using women in abusive relationship to judge, but its not that.

Women have low self esteem, that's why you see them walking in groups even when they hate each other.

When in an abusive relationship they feel worthless and thoughts that another guy can't desire them make them stay.

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by ubunja(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2019
GameKartel:
you continue to abusive and infantize your wife over and over again forgeting that a day will come where she would go rebellious on you, yes just like kids at times, that no longer fear the cane or whip of your ignorance. emotional violence or tortue is the best whip to use on your woman. Cuz I have heard wives say they prefer their hubby beating them up to giving them the long silence treatment, bcuz they hate it!
it's a lady
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
oyetpel:
You are using women in abusive relationship to judge, but its not that.

Women have low self esteem, that's why you see them walking in groups even when they hate each other.

When in an abusive relationship they feel worthless and thoughts that another guy can't desire them make them stay.

a strong man is different from the abusive man but there's a thin line
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Athena4:
Speak for yourself. Every one is not confused like you.
you can't deny observable facts, most woman agree with me. but there iis a difference between strong and abusive.

Any man who is completely pacified has lost a lots of appeal , a real man must be rough a little, but the line is blurry.

A strong man can abusive and not all abusive men are strong. But a strong man is still desirable.

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Tedpgrass: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Having observed and investigated cases of domestic violence or coercive control...

It's all about perception to a great degree.

A woman who wants a strong man to control her affairs is a woman reeking in self pity and lacks moral responsibility to control her life............. or in some cases lacks the aptitude and sacrifice to stand by herself without some man somewhere supporting her.

Once she feels her powers of manipulation as a passive-aggressor is diminished as the man yields less to her manipulations, she often cries wolf whilst placing herself in precarious situations..

She's got an advantage.... She knows what to set off the inferno. She gladly does so whilst unknown to the man, there's an audience to take notes and vilify.

Beware of women.. Well some..

My question to some of these women. Is........

Why didn't you take a walk when you had the opportunity despite a projected fall in your social status or income??
The answer is......... ...

None will, except those who are economically empowered legitimately or via vices.

Marriage /relationships have been twisted into some machinery to climb the rungs of economic empowerment or social acceptability. Often as temporary forays...
That's why the men need to get their game together.
This new feminist wave which features contrary maxims can hoodwink the most unsavvy of young men.

The yorubas have an adage... What you won't tolerate as a rich man, don't accept as a pauper...

Sticking to your story, woman......
The guy pummels you physically or emotionally as a toaster/boyfriend, but you stick deceitfully with him as he's your meal ticket out of poverty or the country..

Once comfortable, you turn on him and take him down the minute you have some cooked-up evidence.

Delilah is learning from you!!!

To the men....
The young men out there who are often the victims of these destiny-destroying women better wake up and smell the coffee/pammy/shekiri 'water '..

Don't want to be a casualty!! As there are few structures to support these men whilst a host of structures are in place to give a voice to these women..

I DO Not support domestic violence but cringe when I hear or read again a well-played script.....

Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by Martinez39(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2019
DeckXavier:
I just love this lady, I look forward to her posts most times. In the not so distant past, she wrote on women loving men conditionally and not ideally.
Amakavula is a very sensible lady. Unconditional love doesn't exist except in telenovelas. I think I did a topic on that.
Re: Women Would Rather Stay With An Abusive Man Than With A Wimp - Amakavula by BlueAir: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
We know ur types. Team Tonto dikee grin single motherhood proud aspirants grin

(1) (Reply)

Harry Styles Fine Line Download Album 2019. Full / I Am Single And 40 Years Old: Does God Want Me To Marry This Man? / What I Said To Her And Her Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.