Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Am Losing Hope In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Losing Hope In Life (2509 Views)

I'm Losing Hope / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Need Help I Think I Am Losing Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Losing Hope In Life by Kalashnikov382: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hey guys, I am losing hope in everything. I am feeling seriously depressed, angry and frustrated. Things has been hard for me for a long time now. I've had some wreckless spending in the past. I've lose millions spending on unnecessary things. Now I am finding it hard to rise again. Things not going well as planned. I am losing hope in everything in my life.. I've lose money way too much than my age now I am finding it hard to rise again. In fact I can barely eat this days. All my clothes has fade. Even in my neighbourhood I am now feeling ashamed cos a lots of people used to see me as well to do young guy now I am rough, hungry and tattered. Please share your stories of how you go broke and then rise up again. I want to learn and feel motivated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hey guys, I am losing hope in everything. I am feeling seriously depressed, angry and frustrated. Things has been hard for me for a long time now. I've had some wreckless spending in the past. I've lose millions spending on unnecessary things. Now I am finding it hard to rise again. Things not going well as planned. I am losing hope in everything in my life.. I've lose money way too much than my age now I am finding it hard to rise again. In fact I can barely eat this days. All my clothes has fade. Even in my neighbourhood I am now feeling ashamed cos a lots of people used to see me as well to do young guy now I am rough, hungry and tattered. Please share your stories of how you go broke and then rise up again. I want to learn and feel motivated..

HOW DID YOU MAKE THESE MILLIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
I'll tell you why you lost and can never get up again
Its because you're a pussy!!! A big one

First thread you opened,road travel to Europe
Second thread,girlfriend tell you say you no fit make am in life,which I must say she is right.
Third this.

I for dey curse you dey go but I'll consider your mom.
Guy wake up. And read the responses from the last thread especially a lady that said you should write her name on a wall and you should wake up saying some certain words. That to me is the best advice.

I've fallen countless times but guess what,the bottom is the best place to start my brother

I can't share my story here but trust me I've been so broke I dey buy okra 40 naira with locust beans 10 naira to take cook soup wey we go use EBA wey I beg from my friend hand chop. Me and a pregnant wife. And I never gave up. Now my story change sotay them dey suspect jazz or yahoo.if I hear you say peem there again I go swear for you. Man up

21 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by mastermaestro(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
How did you make and lose the said millions? Let us start from here.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by DemigodZeus147(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Even with your strong name you the reason like Jewish. Man up brother, never lose hope, keep fighting. Plan and work towards your plan.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Headlesschicken(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
cool Fall a thousand times rise up a million,only pu$$ies stay down...

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Be hopeful me sef follow loose millions close to 4m sef but i aint giving up and am struggling to be a made nigga it a matter of time bro..

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Baba there is no success without failure.i am afraid you might have to engage in labour,raise some cash from it and go back to your former hustle.
Or if you were into a business,propose your ideas to a client and sell the business to he or she cool
It works everytime

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by LyfeJennings(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

HOW DID YOU MAKE THESE MILLIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Most likely Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by LyfeJennings(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2019
nwanneni:
Baba there is no success without failure.i am afraid you might have to engage in labour,raise some cash from it and go back to your former hustle.
Or if you were into a business,propose your ideas to a client and sell the business to he or she cool
It works everytime

Working for me as I type

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 02, 2019
"Fall seven times. Stand up eight."
Japanese proverb
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Working for me as I type
gr8
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by badadvice(f): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2019
I will advise you go into g+ yahoo since the ordinary yahoo is no longer paying.
Get a pant or chop feaces fast!!
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Kalashnikov382:

Send me your email, and be on my neck. I will send you something, read it twice and make a life plan of your desired goals for the next 5months and five years.

It helped me, it could be all you need to get over discouragement.

Shalom
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

Second thread,girlfriend tell you say you no fit make am in life,which I must say she is right.
Third this.

Guy wake up. And read the responses from the last thread especially a lady that said you should write her name on a wall and you should wake up saying some certain words. That to me is the best advice.

I've fallen countless times but guess what,the bottom is the best place to start my brother

I can't share my story here but trust me I've been so broke I dey buy okra 40 naira with locust beans 10 naira to take cook soup wey we go use EBA wey I beg from my friend hand chop. Me and a pregnant wife. And I never gave up. Now my story change sotay them dey suspect jazz or yahoo.if I hear you say peem there again I go swear for you. Man up

If you dey lag, I for like buy you beer walahi.
I need people like you around me bros. Always focused and keeping it real 100%.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by lilmax(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2019
you're a written correction to people who think spending unnecessarily is "cool and fun"

you've not started learning your full lessons yet,when you do you go hear am

you think life is about having fun? cheesy

it will dawn on you soon

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Billionsmith: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eshietsmith2@gmail.com

specter:

Send me your email, and be on my neck. I will send you something, read it twice and make a life plan of your desired goals for the next 5months and five years.

Shalom
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Here2day(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Damn! Motivated!
Shibaraba:

Third this.

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by vibbb: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2019
It's never too late to start all over.

If you make ur cash in a legit way, den starting all over again won't be difficult.

Oga, brace up and let d hustling begins.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by habaabj: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
specter:

Shalom

kindly copy too bro.

zainabwuraola99@gmail.com
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2019
specter:

Shalom
pls share wif me too....i nid learn too. Thanks in advance....(marktravis190@gmail.com)
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
i will like to lend a little voice to your issue,please do not lose hope or get discourage with life,i have been through that path many times but i still find a way out,its has not been easy,i use to own a trucking company with 3(three) 25tones insulated trucks as far back as 2010,guess what i lost every thing,no need for details but it was hell, my kids will drink pap 3 times a day and me and my wife will manage garri with salt,it even got worse that my wife could barely cope again,she wanted to leave me but somehow she still stayed.
my friends left me,no one could help,i had to start working for a friend(he owned concrete mixers) this guy payed me 500 a day and some times he will owe me for days,i lost hope,i was angry with GOD many times and i wanted to take my life at a point, but when i looked at my kids i couldn't bear putting them through the pains,but fast forward to 2019, things have changed at least i manage more than 30 million in business funds and am up again. so bros find something to do,don't be ashamed( note the guy i was working for then was not even educated and i was a graduate,worst of all i was the one who borrowed him the money to start his business then) so you see life is up and down,when you are down just relax and be focused. hope my experience will inspire you.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Femi316: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
You will die like fly wen dem take slippers knackp
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Femi316: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
You will die like fly wen dem take slippers knack

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by anthonyuncle(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
calm down. go to God, and continue ur(legit) hustle
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Deadlock: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
nwanneni:
It works everytime
Sir,..Good PM! Sheeebi me and you been wan talk for that business stuff. You said until you are back to the country. I PMd you sir
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Deadlock:

Sir,..Good PM! Sheeebi me and you been wan talk for that business stuff. You said until you are back to the country. I PMd you sir
sure why not,where are You?
And please try and resend a pm.i did not get the first one
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
You have two hands and two legs.
That’s enough reason to keep trying again and again until you’ve lost these two things you have no reason to stop trying.

Now get the fvck outta Man angry
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
sultanO:
i will like to lend a little voice to your issue,please do not lose hope or get discourage with life,i have been through that path many times but i still find a way out,its has not been easy,i use to own a trucking company with 3(three) 25tones insulated trucks as far back as 2010,guess what i lost every thing,no need for details but it was hell, my kids will drink pap 3 times a day and me and my wife will manage garri with salt,it even got worse that [/b]my wife could barely cope again,she wanted to leave me[b] but somehow she still stayed.
my friends left me,no one could help,i had to start working for a friend(he owned concrete mixers) this guy payed me 500 a day and some times he will owe me for days,i lost hope,i was angry with GOD many times and i wanted to take my life at a point, but when i looked at my kids i couldn't bear putting them through the pains,but fast forward to 2019, things have changed at least i manage more than 30 million in business funds and am up again. so bros find something to do,don't be ashamed( note the guy i was working for then was not even educated and i was a graduate,worst of all i was the one who borrowed him the money to start his business then) so you see life is up and down,when you are down just relax and be focused. hope my experience will inspire you.
be very wary of that woman.talking from experience wink
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Akanoaaa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
specter:

Shalom
E dakun I need it as well. Needs to learn more.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Deadlock: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2019
nwanneni:
sure why not,where are You?
And please try and resend a pm.i did not get the first one
Sir GM,.. I don't know why I can't seem to be able to PM you, ...I don't know if it's from my browser or something. I don't know how we can go about it. Can you do me the favour of PMing me. No vex or else I will write me contact here.
Thank You
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by atilla(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2019
So how arre u doing? Update us and let is know what uve been up to. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do When My Penis Does Not Stand For Sex!!!??? / Is Tacha, Tbillz's Next Baby Mama. / Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.