Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 (3447 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by peanutbutter(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
So we can now see where the problem stems from grin I was right after all cheesy
ubunja:
not everyone is obsessed with money like you.
Go marry a rich man and have peace.
Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hot thread, lemme spread my mat here.
Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
So we can now see where the problem stems from grin I was right after all cheesy
yes you were right: You are obsessed with money.
Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by peanutbutter(f): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2019
My dear, I wonder! Marriage doesn't even trip me and if I ever get married, I plan on doing so in my 30s when I must have fully explored the world and my goals because marriage has a way of tying you down to a life of commitment and misery. I don't get why they think late marriage is an insult, to me it is goals. And its not as if the men that we are getting married to here are worth anything, just lazy, misogynistic losers abound. At least the ones I see on the internet. When I see women who are obviously frustrated in their marriages but are just stuck because they want to answer "Mrs", I just cringe. Marriage is not and never an achievement- at least not for the woman. After all the Bible says "HE who finds a wife finds a good thing" and not "SHE who finds a husband is blessed" grin grin grin grin
Preshy561:
Please, what is wrong in being 30 and unmarried? You men are just very stupid and worthless. May you never reach 30years if you think being is a bad luck, say amen.
Foolish idiots.
Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
My dear, I wonder! Marriage doesn't even trip me and if I ever get married, I plan on doing so in my 30s when I must have fully explored the world and my goals because marriage has a way of tying you down to a life of commitment and misery. I don't get why they think late marriage is an insult, to me it is goals. And its not as if the men that we are getting married to here are worth anything, just lazy, misogynistic losers abound. At least the ones I see on the internet. When I see women who are obviously frustrated in their marriages but are just stuck because they want to answer "Mrs", I just cringe. Marriage is not and never an achievement- at least not for the woman. After all the Bible says "HE who finds a wife finds a good thing" and not "SHE who finds a husband is blessed" grin grin grin grin

Therein lies the problem @ the bolded.

Who told you you must have fully explored the world by your thirties?

Kindly wet my curiosity. If you believe marriage brings misery why do you consider getting married atall?
Re: Past Youthful Pride Led Girls Into Being Single Above 30 by Preshy561(f): 5:38am On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
Lol. They need women more but they are all trying to play reverse psychology , that is why, a widower will always opt to marry after some few months while a widow will stick with her children and suffer alone.
They need us more!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) / "No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush / Only Insecure Men Care About A Woman's Body Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.