Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers (36365 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nathdoug(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Goodcash0:
See details below
this your scam is too cheap
How you wan take blow with this one now
Suffer nor dey tire you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by theomoscoboy: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Papa
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by slinkky(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Amen and Amen
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Really?

This man is just something else.

I should call him Daddy?

For what?
Conning me of my tithes?
What kind of Daddy takes from his children?

What happened to Matthew 23.9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"?

Obviously this oga GO preaches a different gospel from the one we know.

DISCLAIMER
Please dumb RCCG sheeple, dont quote me if you dont have anything intelligent to say. Just shut up and get on with your day. When it involves your "daddy" you lose all sense of reasoning and it's too early to engage your low-level thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by ccqueen(f): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Dannyxy(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday my daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by AngelicBeing: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Bianda24: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Goodcash0:
See details below
lol, how many weeks before you run away with your victims money?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by joshymere(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy may the lord glory continue to shine from and the lord will continue to renew ur strength everyday Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Sir.The Lord will continue to strengthen you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by domopps(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday to you my DADDY more of it in good health and God's grace

Cheers
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Pergrace: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Pastor Adeoye and remain blessed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday To Baba Adeboye.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nduway(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
My daddy happy birthday
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Jefoz76(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday my daddy

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by placeofallure(f): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Touch not my annointed, Do my prophet no harm.
To those of you spewing blasphemy, for the mere fact that this man, Pastor E.A Adeboye is called with the name of God, you should reverence him. It is God you revere not him, except if you have no regard for God himself.

Dear Pastor Adeboye, Happy birthday to you sir. From the depth of my heart, I wish you many more prosperous years in the land of the living. More unction to function!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by dermmy(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2019
HBD great man of God
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Jobabori(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2019
OP which one is " Redeem Christian Church of NIGERIA"?. Happy Birthday Daddy GO.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by philipstanley(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2019
I love you Daddy. Happy 77 years of Gods mercy

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mastermaestro(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters

He is also the cause of your weak erection I guess. Too bad you are unknown. cry He has affected the lives of millions around the world while you are whining in your obscure valley.

He is 77. If he died today, he will die a fulfilled man with legacies which subsequent generations will always refer to and model after. What have you done with your life, unknown soldier? cry
Who do you this strong thing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by wisdomkid: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2019
AMEN
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mastermaestro(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:
Really?

This man is just something else.

I should call him Daddy?

For what?
Conning me of my tithes?
What kind of Daddy takes from his children?

What happened to Matthew 23.9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"?

Obviously this oga GO preaches a different gospel from the one we know.

DISCLAIMER
Please dumb RCCG sheeple, dont quote me if you dont have anything intelligent to say. Just shut up and get on with your day. When it involves your "daddy" you lose all sense of reasoning and it's too early to engage your low-level thinking.

undecided Who beat you? Why all the rants? Minions always cry when they see giants they can't match. cry

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Daddy Go

sammyj:
Happy birthday Daddy!! wink

dajavula:
Happy birthday daddy! I tap into God grace upon your life.

frank41:
Happy birthday daddy

Lawrry:
HBD Daddy Adeboye

hisexcellency34:
Daddy E.A. Adeboye God bless you sir. My regards to Mummy G.O

babafemiajayi:
Happy birthday Daddy... More fulfilling years ahead

Barbiegirl58:
Happy birthday Papa

Gbeminayo:
Happy Birthday Daddy

theomoscoboy:
Happy Birthday Papa

slinkky:
Happy birthday Daddy

joshymere:
Happy birthday daddy may the lord glory continue to shine from and the lord will continue to renew ur strength everyday Amen

domopps:
Happy birthday to you my DADDY more of it in good health and God's grace

Cheers

Nduway:
My daddy happy birthday

Jobabori:
OP which one is " Redeem Christian Church of NIGERIA"?. Happy Birthday Daddy GO.

See these ones.

Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven

It's easy to see why there is so much ignorance everywhere
People carry a Bible they hardly ever read,let a line understand.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

undecided Who beat you? Why all the rants? Minions always cry when they see giants they can't match. cry
As usual dumb idì0ts will not read.

Another mor0n I have to deal with.

But I dont have time. My mission in life is far more than answering incompetent numbskulls who cant read.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy. May you live long in sound mind and good health. There are 3 pastors I respect in Nigeria Pastor Adeboye (RCCG), Pastor Olukoya (MFM) and Pastor kumuyi (Deeper Life Church). Please don't misquote me other men of God are good too
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by akinwun(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Build your website and mobile app, Whatsapp 07030790078
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Ayokeku(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular Redeemed Christian church of nigeria general overseer Pastor E A Adeboye celebrates his 77th birthday with powerful words of prayers.

Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor Consequently, on January 7, 2017, Pastor J.O. Obayemi was appointed to head the church in Nigeria, while Pastor E. A. Adeboye still remains the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) globally.

Happy birthday to daddy G.O

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-e-a-adeboye-celebrates-77th-birthday-with-powerful-word-of-prayers/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY G.O (RCCG)������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.