Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers (36352 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Marvis4real(f): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy G O.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Pascal181: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday sir, may ur days be long nd full of merriment
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jesus Christ said, "call no one your father upon the earth" yet people call this man "daddy" and he encourages them to. It's so obvious that these people don't read their bibles, they just rely on whatever their "daddy" says. Little wonder they are easily swindled and can easily be controlled by these men.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by eldav(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
happy birthday Sir! May God continue to increase His grace upon you, now and forever, in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by chydozane(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy GO more grace in your life sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Greatfullheart: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Daddy, your Enemies Shall Put To Shame? Amen

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by generaldavo: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
DADDY SIR. WE CELEBRATE YOUR NEW AGE SIR...
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
samisj4real:
"CONNING YOU OF YOUR TITHES

OGA DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'LL EAT TODAY?

BROKE ARSE NIGGAS ALWAYS SHOUTING ABOUT THITHE.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO FEED MORE TO TALK OF EVEN GIVING TO CHARITY BEFORE GIVING TO THE CHURCH.

ADVICE: IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PAY, RIDE ON & STOP DISTURBING OTHERS WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY. EVERY ONE IS RUNNING HIS OR HER RACE ON EARTH.
If I ask you to meet me in person this afternoon i will feed your family for the next ten years. And I'm pretty sure you would take permission to stay near me when we get to see.
No jokes
You dont know me, but you just want to be heard. You have to insult me to get your point across.

Oga shut your ignorant self up. If you cant understand my point, then stop looking for attention like the m0ron you are.

Mumu ignoramus who just joined nairaland the other day wants to be noticed. Oga I have noticed. Now get along scrounging for your life. Me and you no dey d same category.

I am putting N100k for you to come and tell me the above to my face and see if you walk away the same way you came in.Ode Oshi wey dey make noise on top internet.

I
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
femi4:
Oponu....quoting scriptures out of context
Oga OSCOTECH LASPOLY Graduate come and quote it for us correctly.

Anuofia

Mumu sheeple.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

You're right brother but i feel you shouldn't be too hard on him because he's celebrating his birthday and he was probably overwhelmed with the love, may be that's why he made that pronouncement. Its just like an elderly person blessing young people for felicitating with them on their birthday.

I apologize if I sound hard.
But the word of Christ should not be ignored if his body is to endure.
Regardless of the birthday, christ standard remains the same. Ir is his birthday but he is still a human and we cannot forget the words of christ as regard true worship.

There are several things going on in that RCCG that get me worried that are clearly not in line with the words of christ. Praying under rod,sitting on and touching his chair etc. All these are idolatrous behaviors not compliant with scriptures.

For me this calling of daddy is clearly against the instruction of christ.
My opinion
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by selab: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday dear daddy long life in good health and sound mind by God's grace.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by BSF: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday to Daddy(Father) E.A Adeboye.

Double 77 is Double perfection for Papa Adeboye.

May you be blessed an increased in Jesus Name.

Whatever you respect and have genuine regard for , you attract. I respect and regard the unusual grace of God upon your life Sir.

It takes Unusual FOCUS to grow RCCG to a Household Name across the globe.

What you have done to the Body of Christ in Nigeria and the world at large is unprecedented. May your Legacy transcend Multiple generations in Jesus Name.

The GIANTS you have raised in the BODY of Christ is proof of God's hand upon your Life Sir

Jesus had JUDAS ISCARIOT among his Disciples, But that did not reduce the IMPACT of Christ in the space of 33 years , to reach across the world; more than 2000 years after.(That there are wolves among sheep does not in any way REDUCE the MIGHTY IMPACT of your Ministry to the Body of Christ.

Before you castigate any MAN that God uses mightily , Check/read their history(Listen to their early tapes)and how they started, then you will know their Calling. I can humbly tell you , even in the midst of social media Noise and westernization in the Church , these MEN that God is using in Nigeria HAVE NOT departed from their Calling.

As an Undergraduate in 1999 , I read a small book by Pastor Adeboye on Tithing, It shifted my Paradigm and I started having proofs from School on the Power of Giving Genuinely to God.

I am NOT an RCCG Member, However I have been Greatly Blessed by the Ministry of Pastor E.A Adeboye , a humble Man of God Per Excellence.

Sir, May your Calling continue to cause more souls to be translated from the Kingdom of Darkness in to the Kingdom of Christ.

Happy! Happy!! Happy!!! , Double Perfection Birthday to Pastor E. A Adeboye!!!!

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Modecaih: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday sir,,God bless you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by dapiluv: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amen!Daddy.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by QMNIX: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters..

NB : for all of u that are calling me names,am just fighting for the poor masses,most of u that have little,instead of u to use it to better the life of ur families,u are spending it blindly on a rich man in exchange for a nonsense paradise, I know that u are fighting for Ur human god exactly the way u people use to defend yahweh(jehovah),because his power is in his book,he has no power over me physically,that's why u need to fight for him.. Even u can kill for him if someone blasphemy your god in Ur presence ,but as for me, I can't stop cursing yahweh for bringing this mess upon the human kinds,especially black people,am talking about the god of Israel that kills many humans in the past..
Guy, even though I do share your views about the poor masses, but i won't dare say any thing negative about this Man. Abeg be very careful. am not part of it.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by samisj4real(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:

If I ask you to meet me in person this afternoon i will feed your family for the next ten years. And I'm pretty sure you would take permission to stay near me when we get to see.
No jokes
You dont know me, but you just want to be heard. You have to insult me to get your point across.

Oga shut your ignorant self up. If you cant understand my point, then stop looking for attention like the m0ron you are.

Mumu ignoramus who just joined nairaland the other day wants to be noticed. Oga I have noticed. Now get along scrounging for your life. Me and you no dey d same category.

I am putting N100k for you to come and tell me the above to my face and see if you walk away the same way you came in.Ode Oshi wey dey make noise on top internet.

I
Shut the FUÇK up.

You just nothing but a tout.

Go get a life you fool & stop the blasphemy against men of God.

You're just ranting. I just hope you've eaten today sha. And about the 100k you're making noise about. Whenever you've labored hard to obtain that amount make sure you pay your tithe & use the remaining to affect your generation.

CUNT LIKE YOU.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by MATEX30: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday to Daddy G.O, we love and celebrate you always sir!!!

God bless Pastor Adeboye!!

http://seedsofdestiny.com.ng/happy-77years-birthday-to-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by oluplus(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
raptex:
Jesus Christ said, "call no one your father upon the earth" yet people call this man "daddy" and he encourages them to. It's so obvious that these people don't read their bibles, they just rely on whatever their "daddy" says. Little wonder they are easily swindled and can easily be controlled by these men.
Including your biological father?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Dshocker(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Church is a business venture in Nigeria now
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hoopLA: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
samisj4real:
Shut the FUÇK up.

You just nothing but a tout.

Go get a life you fool & stop the blasphemy against men of God.

You're just ranting. I just hope you've eaten today sha. And about the 100k you're making noise about. Whenever you've labored hard to obtain that amount make sure you pay your tithe & use the remaining to affect your generation.

CUNT LIKE YOU.
Oga name the place and time.
It's simple.
No need for this gutter bed behavior.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2019
LordCenturion:

I have already let u be aware of it so that it won't surprise u when it's happened, after him, u are next

Only fools form God...thunder fire you there
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by sammyj: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
And what do you call your biological father
hoopLA:

See these ones.

Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven

It's easy to see why there is so much ignorance everywhere
People carry a Bible they hardly ever read,let a line understand.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by samisj4real(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
hoopLA:

Oga name the place and time.
It's simple.
No need for this gutter bed behavior.
Go fuçk yourself, you idiot.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
oluplus:
Including your biological father?
No. I think he means you shouldn't call any religious leader your father.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Ayus4u(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video)