Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers (36335 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by stickle(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:
Matthew 23:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

King James Version (KJV)

Call no man on earth Father. Many sọ called Christians today hate to hear the truth. They are worse than the pharisees. They worship the created over the creator and would never stop to listen and ask God for direction. The devil has a strong hold over them and they posses the spirit of anger and tall ego. They will kill Jesus again and again we're he alive today and he dares rebuke their evil ways. They have hardened their hearts and wish to be told only the things they wish to hear. God will judge the OP. Keep deleting my posts and it shall stand as judgement against you on the last day. For you have blocked people from reading the word and reflecting upon the instruction of the Bible. You have chosen to elevate your man god over the true living God. May this post condemn you for eternity if you delete it again.

bible says 'the letter killeth, it is the spirit that giveth life
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Ayobami7(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by sanmtiago(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters..

NB : for all of u that are calling me names,am just fighting for the poor masses,most of u that have little,instead of u to use it to better the life of ur families,u are spending it blindly on a rich man in exchange for a nonsense paradise, I know that u are fighting for Ur human god exactly the way u people use to defend yahweh(jehovah),because his power is in his book,he has no power over me physically,that's why u need to fight for him.. Even u can kill for him if someone blasphemy your god in Ur presence ,but as for me, I can't stop cursing yahweh for bringing this mess upon the human kinds,especially black people,am talking about the god of Israel that kills many humans in the past..
instead of pouring out your frustrations on nairaland why not just go straight up to him and call him a fraudster you're here making tantrums using profane languages. The way most of you all treat pain is wrong I don't know whatever must have cost your grievance but learn to control your mouth.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:

My miserable families will Die one by one, because am seeing death on my head,but u will celebrate Ur brother next month, if it didn't happen, call me a bastard.. Besides, Did I mention Ur name or Ur family names in the first place?

And so shall it be unto you

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by DADAYO5: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2019
MANY HAPPY RETURNS DADDY GO
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by LordCenturion(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

And so shall it be unto you

I have already let u be aware of it so that it won't surprise u when it's happened, after him, u are next
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters..

NB : for all of u that are calling me names,am just fighting for the poor masses,most of u that have little,instead of u to use it to better the life of ur families,u are spending it blindly on a rich man in exchange for a nonsense paradise, I know that u are fighting for Ur human god exactly the way u people use to defend yahweh(jehovah),because his power is in his book,he has no power over me physically,that's why u need to fight for him.. Even u can kill for him if someone blasphemy your god in Ur presence ,but as for me, I can't stop cursing yahweh for bringing this mess upon the human kinds,especially black people,am talking about the god of Israel that kills many humans in the past..

See how you are struggling to write a simple note. Wrong punctuation, spellings and horrible grammar.

Your present mindset is what kept you in your present situation. It's not Yahweh. No one can curse God. You have just inaugurated an open season for misery and pain upon yourself.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Truefaith: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
ETERNITY, ETERNITY, MR ADEBOYE, WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY?

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Chief SCAMMER for JESUS !!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hardeydara213(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!!!!! MORE YEARS AHEAD
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Zico4real(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy G O
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by LordCenturion(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Zionista:

See how you are struggling to write a simple note. Wrong punctuation, spellings and horrible grammar.

I can sense that u must be a great teacher, kindly help me to correct my errors
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by lekkyy: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy GO, my very Daddy in the Lord. May the good Lord keep you and give you rest on every side.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Sunsplash: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2019
What a wonderful GOD!
He has done wonderful things for you Daddy!

Happy Birthday Sir!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by soarz(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy, I wish you long life nd good health. Amen
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Andercruz: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2019
I mustn't miss this.....Happy Birthday, Dear Servant Of GOD. May Heaven Show More Obvious Grace On Your Efforts.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by logon599: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2019
itspzpics:
See More Cute Photos of Baba Adeboye & Watch his Video >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH HIS VIDEO HERE

Amen and AMEN!!!!. Happy birthday DADDY Sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Alphaman007: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Glad to share the same birthday with a great man of God.. Happy birthday to me too
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by laurelbae(f): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:

Please look up Matt 23:1-8
Christ was admonishing people not to be like the Rabbis and Pharisees, who were custodians and teachers of the Law.
It tells me that he was warning people not to adopt those in charge of dispensing scripture as father figures, meaning he was not referring to earthly fathers.
Your earthly father remains your earthly father.
What Christ was referring to was making religious leaders into cult figures just like what we see today. People calling Adeboye and co Daddy,Papa.

As per Elisha I might not have a response other than saying he wasnt under Christ's dispensation. That instance was probably in grief when Elijah was taken away.

As for Paul and Timothy, I will still say that I do not know the premise upon which their relationship was built and I do not recall Timothy ever calling Paul his father in response. However the words of Christ stand superior to any man, and in this case, asking people to call him Daddy in anticipation of long life is nothing more than his usual idolatry gimmick.

Your response is welcome

You're right brother but i feel you shouldn't be too hard on him because he's celebrating his birthday and he was probably overwhelmed with the love, may be that's why he made that pronouncement. Its just like an elderly person blessing young people for felicitating with them on their birthday.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday my father in the faith. What a privilege to have you in Nigeria. The older you grow the stronger you become in Jesus name!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2019
HBD Daddy G.O., long life and more anointing sir cool
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by KBARBIE(f): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy, may God increase your anointing. #marchbabies#
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by ImDStar: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by deeLima86(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by bankole200(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy GO. Long live and more annointing in Jesus name..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by OriginalCEO: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lordave:
You're saying that my dad is older than this man? Lie lie!

This man is not less than 85 years!

Football pastoring age! angry

i have seen 80 years old folks look younger than this man. Never underestimate the Combination of Holy Spirit's power of Refreshment and Good living.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Tundeobama(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy we love you.
If people could hate Jesus then in bible days you children of darkness you can only scream online Rccg is marching forward
kareemkamil
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by sunnyolads1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by modupeleke(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday my Daddy.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by modupeleke(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday my Daddy,
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by zoedew: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Papa, Happy and blessed birthday and new year ahead in Jesus Name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.