Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers (36371 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mastermaestro(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:

As usual dumb idì0ts will not read.

Another mor0n I have to deal with.

But I dont have time. My mission in life is far more than answering incompetent numbskulls who cant read.

Why are you in pain? Cheer up.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mastermaestro(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:

As usual dumb idì0ts will not read.

Another mor0n I have to deal with.

But I dont have time. My mission in life is far more than answering incompetent numbskulls who cant read.

Why are you in pain? Cheer up.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters

May God forgive your utterances.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Bacteriologist(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

He is also the cause of your weak erection I guess. Too bad you are unknown. cry He has affected the lives of millions around the world while you are whining in your obscure valley.

He is 77. If he died today, he will die a fulfilled man with legacies which subsequent generations will always refer to and model after. What have you done with your life, unknown soldier? cry
Who do you this strong thing?

And who are you? Part of the flock who has made this conartist 'fulfilled.' Lmao shame.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by onyxo76(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
happy birthday to you sir, may your ministry continue to flourish in Jesus name
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Truefaith: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2019
ETERNITY, MR ADEBOYE, IS A VERY LONG TIME.

Soon, each one of us will face God.

What will you say to Him about the millions of people you have led to hell on fake Christianity?

What will you tell Him about the ROD, the COMBS, the HANDKERCHIEF and the CHAIR IDOLATRY?

Where will you say you got your authority to issue orders to God from?

Who will you say gave you those fake prophecies you deceived the people by?

Where will you say those fake tongues you taught and spoke came from?

WILL YOU TELL GOD YOU WERE UNAWARE PENTECOSTALISM WAS STARTED BY ACTIVE PSYCHICS, MAGICIANS, HYPNOTISTS,WIZARDS, SPIRITISTS, AND PEOPLE WHO COMMUNICATED WITH THE DEAD?

Your 77th birthday should be a day for open and total repentance from all the evil you have taught against the True God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mastermaestro(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

And who are you? Part of the flock who has made this conartist 'fulfilled.' Lmao shame.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Lec25(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday the lord anointed. Daddy GO may your remaining years be full of God blessing.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Collins0609(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
happy birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by oruma19: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Pastor. May God help u not to miss ur calling totally and bring u back to the cross where u started so u can stop preaching materialism and money. u used to be a holiness preacher which made so many people know God in the 80s and 90s, but in the early 2000s, u started derailing by joining small boys who God did not call to preach mammon ... as far as i am concerned, u are a genuine man of God but u are missing ur track and that is not God's will for u sir. Pls go back to Bethel where u were once a blessing to humanity and got lots of souls saved from damnation. Pls sir, go back to Bethel and dwell there. Thank u sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by GRACEGLORY: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
itspzpics:
Popular Redeemed Christian church of nigeria general overseer Pastor E A Adeboye celebrates his 77th birthday with powerful words of prayers.

Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor Consequently, on January 7, 2017, Pastor J.O. Obayemi was appointed to head the church in Nigeria, while Pastor E. A. Adeboye still remains the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) globally.

Happy birthday to daddy G.O

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-e-a-adeboye-celebrates-77th-birthday-with-powerful-word-of-prayers/

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
hoopLA:
Really?

This man is just something else.

I should call him Daddy?

For what?
Conning me of my tithes?
What kind of Daddy takes from his children?

What happened to Matthew 23.9 "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"?

Obviously this oga GO preaches a different gospel from the one we know.

DISCLAIMER
Please dumb RCCG sheeple, dont quote me if you dont have anything intelligent to say. Just shut up and get on with your day. When it involves your "daddy" you lose all sense of reasoning and it's too early to engage your low-level thinking.

Hey brother, i just looked through the Bible verse you quoted and you were spot on but what I'd like to ask is what you call your biological father ? and i don't think calling him Pastor Adeboye father take away the general belief that we're all children of the omnipotent God. Afterall, Elisha called Elijah ( his spiritual father) my father in 2kings 2:12 and Apostle Paul called Timothy his beloved son in 1 Cor 4:17. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by iskay1971: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Rebuke: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters

Yhur miserable life has gotten into yhur brain. Hope yhu won't start blaming yhur village people whn yhur calamity becomes unbearable. Slowpoke
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by kareemkamil(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Adeboye continue using your Mugu's followers money for birthday, hell awaiting you.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:

Fraudsters
God is watching you carefully, ye shall marvel to the glory of God very soon oga centurion, but remember touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Briller: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular Redeemed Christian church of nigeria general overseer Pastor E A Adeboye celebrates his 77th birthday with powerful words of prayers.

Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor Consequently, on January 7, 2017, Pastor J.O. Obayemi was appointed to head the church in Nigeria, while Pastor E. A. Adeboye still remains the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) globally.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-e-a-adeboye-celebrates-77th-birthday-with-powerful-word-of-prayers/

Happy birthday Daddy. God has used you to change destinies and settle lives. May your days continue to be blessed IJMN. Amen.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Stanbaba30: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Daddy, wishing you many more amazing years ahead of Gods blessings and strength. I love you Sir.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Ayotemide(f): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:

Fraudsters

The problem you have in Nigeria includes you, you who blame the wrong people for delaying the Nigerian development erstwhile forgetting that this man was not elected by you to lead you.

Get your blame-game right.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Amyyy2020: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Hbd Daddy

Many more years sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by lomprico(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't call him daddy.

So this 'daddy' thingy has become official?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by LordCenturion(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Rebuke:

Yhur miserable life has gotten into yhur brain. Hope yhu won't start blaming yhur village people whn yhur calamity becomes unbearable. Slowpoke

You are a fo*ol
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by delishpot: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Call no man on earth Father. Even Jesus would not have accepted that title Daddy or Papa but men of today bask in titles.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by weyreypey: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by weyreypey: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:
Call no man on earth Father. Even Jesus would not have accepted that title Daddy or Papa but men of today bask in titles.
Just avoid our thread. You won't be missed.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by kareemkamil(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Christian are really Mugu's, the same Man who made a statement, that if you don't pay your tithes, you will never make heaven. The same you are celebrating his birthday. Daddy GO 419, and gullible followers. Idiot people.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by delishpot: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
weyreypey:

Just avoid our thread. You won't be missed.

Worshiper of men. You and your kinds.... Your hearts are so cold and turned away from God. The devil has built a mansion in you and you are hell bent on leading as many as you can to hell. I can boldly tell you that you only pay lip service to God while you serve man with your whole body mind and soul. Your damnation will be great on the last day.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by weyreypey: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:

Worshiper of men. You and your kinds.... Your hearts are so cold and turned away from God. The devil has built a mansion in you and you are hell bent on leading as many as you can to hell. I can boldly tell you that you only pay lip service to God while you serve man with your whole body mind and soul. Your damnation will be great on the last day.
Thank you. Now get out of our thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.