Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus (21472 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by soberdrunk(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by deepwater(f): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by OTayobami(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
I no fit comment am just waiting for those betting guys

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Dalby(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Yes second position
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by SaintLucia: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
See him hat like that of DANDI in the famous soap opera BASI and COMPANY. Yeye party with gullible followers from the roforofo region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Campaign4truth: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
It is better to be Festus (Firstus) than be Secondus ...I think this man needs an upgrade on his name and accomplishments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by fredoooooo: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
No be this one said he's going to kill himself if Atiku lost , who wan die ? guy man wan chop Atiku dollar wey him collect.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Dannygold3790(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol... Nigerian court or Heavenly court
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by philipstanley(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Goodluck
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by ClearFlair: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
God doesn’t align with thieves. God will put you to shame again.

2 Likes

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by sexyking1: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Oga wake up it's over! I voted PDP though, but at this juncture I congratulate next level of whatever

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by kareemkamil(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Yes Amen, but 2083
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by chris51(f): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Where will court give you victory?

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
bender79:
Have you ever seen where a court in Africa unseated a president? My brother the best Atiku can get is cancellation in some areas. However, judges also weigh the implications of removing a seating president in climes such as Nigeria and prefer to kill it with technicalities. Same thing happened to buhari and Yaradua in 2007

They'll never listen, it's like they enjoy leaving in fools paradise.
This is just another journey to no where.

2 Likes

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Duja618(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Hmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by WetinUGain: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
If I dey among d pdp excos..I will just forget about ds election and focus on d next one .It will be difficult to win d battle at d court, considering d way international observers are accepting it and even saying d results tally wt wat dey also collated.It will be too difficult to annul it.If they have strong evidence,they can present it but this election has been won already by APC.

PDP should focus on d next election,look for credible candidates in d South and build their brand.

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Dadaboddo: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Is anyone stopping anybody from going to court?? Did Akpabio tell anyone before going to court??
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by LuciferAdvocate(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Eden007:

You don't know what you are saying.
Apart from Tanko and one supreme court judge who is the last person in the hierachy, all other judges have soft spot for PDP.

Now, this is how supreme court works:
Each Judge in a panel writes its own individual judgement and the judgement with the highest vote will be the verdict.

Big question, can Buhari get 3 judges of supreme court in a panel of 5 to write judgement in his favour after all the embarrassment he has given to them?

This will be Buhari Vs supreme court battle of power.

Hmmm
Really??

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
i pity una [PDP], Because EFCC go come after una, especialy you in particular, after una lose the case for court
#spits
#useless party
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
PDP are always like that

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
mtcheeeew, party of braggards
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Bsure: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
If PDP has the video evidences I learnt they have about massive rigging in some States, they could win at the courts.
if they did, I bet you, all the videos will have gone viral on social media by now. I think they are just trying to cover their faces with a single finger. What about the videos we've seen videos from akwaibom and crossriver already. They should cancel those elections too? abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
By the time you don spend 19 years for prison, your body go tell you
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by QuotaSystem: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2019
bender79:
Have you ever seen where a court in Africa unseated a president? My brother the best Atiku can get is cancellation in some areas. However, judges also weigh the implications of removing a seating president in climes such as Nigeria and prefer to kill it with technicalities. Same thing happened to buhari and Yaradua in 2007

Brilliant.

You've just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by BabaO2: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
It's certain to even a blind eye , that APC successfully rigged the election in flying colors...
The unfortunate thing about the whole thing , is that even if the man of the people ,Atiku wins in court (which I doubt considering the case is going to be judged by an oshiomole in a judge's robe)...the lifeless body in Asorock would not obey such unfavourable judgement..it's that bad, for a democratic government....
From now till 2023 i consider Nigeria as a country without a president...if Atiku had entered there would have been an iota of hope , with buhari ...its same of the same , if not worse...sadly his supporters can't see the handwriting on the wall.....
APC rigged at Atiku polling booth as well? You people talk and reason as weak animals. Atiku and PDP rigged more than any other parties in this just concluded elections despite their failure. They are only crying because most of their pre-thumprinted ballots were checkmated, some, they succeeded in putting them down in places like Adamawa, Taraba,crivers, infact all the SE and SS states.

3 Likes

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
But PDP childish oh, if not how you go think say you go win incubent president of Nigeria for law court wey dey for Nigeria, when him be Judiciary himself? hmmmm..
#PDP think wisely
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
bender79:
Kenya is an example. Their judge removed their sitting president see the link below
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41123949
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Emmanuel226(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
no worry Atiku go soonleave una run come APC after hem on give am public disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason / Ken Saro Wiwa Was Executed Today By Hanging. Nov 10 Remembrance In D Niger Delta / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.