Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus (21474 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2019
When the rich and mighty are affected there is INJUSTICE but to the ordinary man there is JUSTICE. What a country?

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by nelszx: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:

That was the appeal court.have you seen a supreme court ever nullufying an election?
There's always a first time to everything on earth
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
bender79:
Government will also do background checks on them and expose them. My brother even falana has told Atiku it is a "difficult one". There is no way this election will be cancelled entirely or delivered to atiku

No no no, Atiku must go to court, my uncle's must chop part of the billions we atiku dey stash, I beg you in the name of God to stop discouraging atiku.

We must chop, I might even get some nice gift after them finish atiku
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by wristbangle: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol. What a joke!
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by jerryvyne(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
PDP ruled for 16 years.. nothing to show for it..
You have still not gotten your mandate right!!! I'll be watching while the Law Practitioners feed on your loots in d name of defence

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by DemolaUnbias(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Don't expect anything less than defeat, Buhari defeated Atiku you guys just want continue scam your Maga
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by objobj: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
It's certain to even a blind eye , that APC successfully rigged the election in flying colors...
The unfortunate thing about the whole thing , is that even if the man of the people ,Atiku wins in court (which I doubt considering the case is going to be judged by an oshiomole in a judge's robe)...the lifeless body in Asorock would not obey such unfavourable judgement..it's that bad, for a democratic government....
From now till 2023 i consider Nigeria as a country without a president...if Atiku had entered there would have been an iota of hope , with buhari ...its same of the same , if not worse...sadly his supporters can't see the handwriting on the wall.....

Can you rell us in specific voice what buhari does that makes you hopeless?
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
If PDP has the video evidences I learnt they have about massive rigging in some States, they could win at the courts.

So na APC no get the video of PDP rigging??
Fact is both parties rigged.
popularity and personality
played major role
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Mizwisdom(f): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2019
My only advice to PDP is to go to court with evidence as they intend to do. There's always a first time for everything. With glaring evidence, this election will be overturned

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by dodoro(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Joseph the dreamer
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
It's certain to even a blind eye , that APC successfully rigged the election in flying colors...
The unfortunate thing about the whole thing , is that even if the man of the people ,Atiku wins in court (which I doubt considering the case is going to be judged by an oshiomole in a judge's robe)...the lifeless body in Asorock would not obey such unfavourable judgement..it's that bad, for a democratic government....
From now till 2023 i consider Nigeria as a country without a president...if Atiku had entered there would have been an iota of hope , with buhari ...its same of the same , if not worse...sadly his supporters can't see the handwriting on the wall.....

Ajimobi lost: "No rigging". Dino won: "free and fair",Dogara won: "Will of the people". Atiku won in Ondo: "Its people's will". Akpabio lost: "The people have spoken". BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election_, "Rape on our democracy".

Na wah for una oooooo

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nwadiuto247: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Have the supreme court ever nullified an election?

They cancel election in places where election is proved not to have taken place.

Again this is 2019. Many things have changed
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by GoldHorse(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Is Ononghen back?
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nwadiuto247: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

So na APC no get the video of PDP rigging??
Fact is both parties rigged.
popularity and personality
played major role

Yea let them all go to the court and expose their evil acts for us to see.

At the end of the day politicians will learn that its not business as usual anymore.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Halo22: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Well in my own view, I think the supreme Court judges need to be very keen with this very case cos the whole world is looking at what comes out of their delivery. Then for those saying it is impossible or difficult, let me make it clear to them that nothing is impossible except death. Recall that in late 2015, when Kogi governorship candidate of APC, Prince Abubakar died in the process of the election. Tinubu planned everything, hoping that it would work for his boy Faleke to be the Governor, by virtue of him being the running mate of Abubakar. Finally his plans jammed the rock and Yahaya Bello later emerged. What am I trying to say, nobody knows how tomorrow will come out, you can only know the day you are in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

If a loser like atiku is man of the people then what should we call a man that won two tenure by majority vote ,without court injunctions.
If we are to go by facts & history , their no time in nigeria atiku was loved & accepted, from 1993 to 2011 he never won, even when buhari did not have buoyant structure he won atiku squarely in the north back2back.
Before 2018 pdp primaries no one anticipated or clamour for atiku, then we all had uniform view toward his personality, Atiku became pdp choice becos they were broke, and to some nigerians Atiku became an alternative becos they hate that name buhari.
From antecedents of 1993, if atiku was truly close to been man of the people ,with the outcome of the election there cannt be relative peace as we have witnessed so far. the celebration in the north is enough to tell yu who they voted. check below , pdp are undisputedly lord of the rigs .

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Chikpat(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2019
nelszx:

Same court that gave Amaechi and Oshiomole their victories after they failed

It is good to live in wonder land
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by akdjr(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Oshio Baba give this Secondus 3-0
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by bender79: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Kenya is an example. Their judge removed their sitting president see the link below
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41123949
Not entirely. He won a rerun
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by akdjr(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
2003,2007,2011 were rigged in favour of PDP and no opposition could secure victory through court and now that you have received exactly what you did to opposition when you were in power you want to secure victory through where?
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by JOMAX: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Nackzy:
Sir i wish but i doubt, that was the more reason they removed Walter Onnengehn, Because they knew he could decide to favour Atiku, Everyone in that hierarchy today are loyal to APC government , that will Never work...APC are criminals, They have corrupted Buhari who had a very nice mindset towards this country, they want to eat the National cake until they are satisfied , at the Detriment of 100 millions poor Nigerians
And in your view Buhari is A ZOMBIE ...

THE man is enjoying it all and is behind it all. No cabal without Buhari. The cabal is under Buhari's control. Just using reverse psychology on us
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2019
bender79:
Not entirely. He won a rerun
Yes he won by rerun because the judge made it so
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Jombom:
This clown as forgotten the CJ is no longer Onnogen that sell justice to the highest dollar bidder mumu. Himself won own share for intel.

Shameless pig

Sorry I want to ask a question, Why do Pmb and his followers talk like idiots, behave dumb, act daft. Act so so stupid, why is it that He and his followers lack necessary education and exposure.

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by ridbell01(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
guy sorry I feel ya pain.. Join the campaign Osinbajo/Ribadu 2023
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by TourismMan(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Which court? Apc court? Oga Abeg stop flocking a dead horse.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Eden007:

There is always a first time.
If Atiku has huge evidence of voters supression like it is reported, the court will cancel the election call for a re-run and ask army to stay away this time.

Go online now, check the list of supreme court judges try do a little background check on them you'd see there are mostly affiliated to the PDP.
How many cases has PDP lost at the supreme court level?
Buhari chases these people around and you think they'd pass on the opportunity to pay him back and be free.
Now ask yourself, why is Apc so scared of Atiku going to court? There have tried to blackmail him to accept defeat. There are echoes in the corridors of power that Supreme court would get one on Buhari and his cabal for all they've done to them. This is solely my thoughts and analysis from how events has unfolded for the last 4years.

If i was atiku i would take advantage of Buhari's fight with the Judges.
What if i tell you, atiku knew from the beginning he would not win on first ballot because of massive rigging plans of the apc?
He made feb 23rd evidence collection day by wiring all his agents with body cameras and drones in most places.
Some videos you see people thumb printing for Apc are just a few of the thousands of evidences they have.

Even Buhari knows he stands at the mercy of the same supreme court judges he has tormented.
I rest my case

Cheap talk!!! They rigged presidency for Buhari. But where were PDP agents when other elections were rigged? How come APC had majority in the Senate and HOR elections? PDP must be real dullards to be rigged out of three major votings done the same day?

1 Like

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

All what we're reading and hearing is that APC rigged the election but none of you told us how. The second time that our votes would count but better because mass thumbprinting was not allowed.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by meromero11: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
If PDP has the video evidences I learnt they have about massive rigging in some States, they could win at the courts.

Those videos were stage managed by Atiku and his PDP lots. They are capable of swinging any known crime to favor them. So, the best way to handle them is by blocking and frustrating their evil devices. These people are very very dangerous. Am glad Buhari didn't behave like GEJ who just sat and watch the opposition dismantled him.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by Smile4daddy(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
Sadly because you're on the side of HATE, you will continue to see the negative part of these Government.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Which Of The Court, Don't Tell Me The Same Court That Is Headed By A Sharia Man Whom Is Bubu's Relative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Committee On NDDC Summons Akpabio, Pondei / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo / Lagos Won’t Submit EndSARS Report To FG - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.