Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus (21475 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by gaskiyamagana: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
FEBRURARY FIRST BUHARI
SECONDUS SECURE SECOND ATIKU.
From election Tribunal to
Appeal Court to
Supreme Court. It is the same
Februrary first Buhari
SSecondus second Atiku.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by senatordave1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

They cancel election in places where election is proved not to have taken place.

Again this is 2019. Many things have changed
Like where and where did they cancel sir?
Secondly,the supreme court is very conservative and old fashioned,it can only be changed by constitutional amendments not sentiments or happenings.they have already established precedents on election tribunal cases and will maintain same rulings.
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by str8talk1: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eden007:

There is always a first time.
If Atiku has huge evidence of voters supression like it is reported, the court will cancel the election call for a re-run and ask army to stay away this time.

Go online now, check the list of supreme court judges try do a little background check on them you'd see there are mostly affiliated to the PDP.
How many cases has PDP lost at the supreme court level?
Buhari chases these people around and you think they'd pass on the opportunity to pay him back and be free.
Now ask yourself, why is Apc so scared of Atiku going to court? There have tried to blackmail him to accept defeat. There are echoes in the corridors of power that Supreme court would get one on Buhari and his cabal for all they've done to them. This is solely my thoughts and analysis from how events has unfolded for the last 4years.

If i was atiku i would take advantage of Buhari's fight with the Judges.
What if i tell you, atiku knew from the beginning he would not win on first ballot because of massive rigging plans of the apc?
He made feb 23rd evidence collection day by wiring all his agents with body cameras and drones in most places.
Some videos you see people thumb printing for Apc are just a few of the thousands of evidences they have.

Even Buhari knows he stands at the mercy of the same supreme court judges he has tormented.
I rest my case
pls educate them
Re: Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus by IkalaiyeLOTO: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation / Buhari Arrives Naval Base In Lagos / Wike Reveals How He Almost Scuttled PDP Presidential Primary, Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.