Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport (43282 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by faithfull18(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by HerCuteness(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Person no fit play with am again?
which kind play be that
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by eLcastro(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
They said airport right.....a simple cctv review will settle all this wahala na.......ABI is qja really a sh*thole..cctv wey dey small shop wey i go buy fone charger
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I'D RATHER BE THE 100TH AND LAST PERSON ON ANY QUEUE, THAN BE THE SECOND PERSON BEHIND A LADY.

IN THIS LIFE I'VE WITNESSED A LOT OF DRAMA ARISE FROM FALSE ACCUSATIONS IN PUBLIC. I'M NEVER TAKING CHANCES.

There should be videos everywhere to verify accusations like this and the crime for editing such videos should be accompanied by a stiff penalty.

That should be fair to all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by DMerciful(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Take it easy! Do you have a bad experience?
delishpot:

Fuc. k no dey pass una type eyes na. It all boils down to what I said before, ẹ dey the blood to rape and sexually molest for any small reason. When I said it you guys attacked me now it has come full circle ńa Ra.pe you recommend for women wey sexually abuse a guy. Hahahaha so long as f. Uck dey una dey cool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Ozid(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Women they do more than this and men aren't complaining or shouting in public that they are been harassed.

From dressing indecently to even using provocative language to us from small mistake that may not be deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by BABANGBALI: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
which kind play be that
just because you get small yansh and nobody dey look your side not to talk of touching it, that's why you dey ask me JAMB question

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by GentleSecret(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abegi na mistake undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why fight her? He should ve apologized and leave. Meanwhile its very wrong to squeeze someone's bumbum especially ladies.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by eLcastro(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:

Fuc. k no dey pass una type eyes na. It all boils down to what I said before, ẹ dey the blood to rape and sexually molest for any small reason. When I said it you guys attacked me now it has come full circle ńa Ra.pe you recommend for women wey sexually abuse a guy. Hahahaha so long as f. Uck dey una dey cool
all this your passing judgement already...you should've call for a simple camera review 1st....people can be deceitful.,we all saw that EMPIRE star case.....
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by kay29000(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Interesting. I remember a while back, I was on a bike and the bike man stopped to pick another passenger...a very busty girl. She got on and ofcos, you know her boobs would be hitting my back. It was obvious she had no problem with it, or maybe she was even enjoying it as she kept leaning into me. When she was getting down, she held my shoulders and really pressed her chest/breasts into my back. I looked back with a frown on my face, and she said, 'sorry, I'm so sorry.' The bike-man was just wondering what was happening. It was a really funny sight, as the girl was shocked that a guy would complain about something like that.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by HerCuteness(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
BABANGBALI:
just because you get small yansh and nobody dey look your side not to talk of touching it, that's why you dey ask me JAMB question
your head like baton
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by OgaBuhari: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:

Go ahead and keep touching bottoms claiming its a mistake. Do you think people don't know when it's a mistake from when they are being funded by perverts like you? If you like type in double caps and yell your brains out. The day they catch you, you shall be beaten to a pulp.
shut up there old hoe

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
All men are dogs
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:
It's in their blood to sexually assault any woman their eyes see. Even babies are not safe in their presence
And if we start to "generalize",y'all would come after us undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by BABANGBALI: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
your head like baton
e pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Godmademan(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
In other situations one ought to just apologise and move on...but un matters concerning sexual harrassment, if you apologize it may go down as admitting guilt. Fighting to prove innocence becomes the only available option.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Philpham:
All men are dogs
All women are bitches ,reason why they get fvcked by dogs... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by DICKstractor: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Don't be deceived... She loved the touching... That's how I pinched one girl's buttocks... The next day she refuse to talk to me but later on I realised that she was angry with me not because I touched her but because someone saw when I touched her... Smh... undecided lipsrsealed... Fear women...
Modified: perverts will like this reply... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Twoclans(f): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
She was the only Lady in the small crowd ,there is no way she could win that touching accusation. undecided

She was decently dressed, why the touching ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Emanodimo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING ANYTHING SENSIBLE TO COME FROM YOU. NORMAL NO BRAIN TALK WE GET FROM SOME OF YOU WOMEN EVERY NOW AND THEN.

I DON'T GO AROUND TOUCHING BOTTOMS SO THAT I CAN BE EMBARRASSED AND BEATEN LIKE YOU WOULD WANT.
I SIMPLY ASK THE PRICE AND GET THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!

Chai .. This Bros just kill it ....It is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by bizhop01: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
The beauty of a woman dey for backside grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by martyns303(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SAME NO BRAIN TALK. UGH! I'M BORED!

I stopped arguing with NLs the day I saw one girl browsing NL. I asked myself if this is the kind people on the other end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by udemzyudex(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:

Your talk dey irritate me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by michealdeco: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol
Fuulish girl

He may have done it by mistake or never did it at all and she is already accusing him

That's how one lady that was sitting in front of me in a public transport kept pushing her a$$ backwards to the extent that I was literally standing just to avoid my knees rubbing her as$ cus she might accuse me in the process

Meanwhile

Checkout today's deal of the day on jumia very cheap and affordable
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Asuq: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by TheKingIsHere: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Philpham:
All men are dogs

Like your father? wow

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by JustSomeDude(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
martyns303:

I stopped arguing with NLs the day I saw one girl browsing NL. I asked myself if this is the kind people on the other end.
I've seen some too and they were just the regular plain Jane.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
delishpot:

Go ahead and keep touching bottoms claiming its a mistake. Do you think people don't know when it's a mistake from when they are being funded by perverts like you? If you like type in double caps and yell your brains out. The day they catch you, you shall be beaten to a pulp.

Is there anywhere in d post u responded to were capslocked said anything about touching buttocks being a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by Biglittlelois(f): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
martyns303:

Exactly my thought when I saw a guy browsing on NL, it was a terrible sight to behold undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Twoclans:
She was the only Lady in the small crowd ,there is no way she could win that touching accusation. undecided

She was decently dressed, why the touching ?

How do u no there was actually a touching?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.