Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

4 Signs To Know If He Worth You Time And Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Signs To Know If He Worth You Time And Commitment (307 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs To Know If He Worth You Time And Commitment by Edem247(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
You’ve been out on a few dates with him already, but is he a keeper? This is the question that’s probably keeping you from fully committing to your relationship. Therefore, I have decided to identify precisely what makes a man worthy of your time and feelings.
I will give you a few pointers about how real men treat their partners, so you can decide if your current man is worth keeping or kicking.

#1. He always manages to pleasantly surprise you
There is a fine line between a nice and a nasty surprise, and a real man knows how not to cross said line. When out on a date, you’re right to expect certain things to happen, but a real man will also include some small and very pleasant surprises that you would never have thought of.

#2. He always listens and actually cares about what you tell him
A lot of men only pretend to care about what their partner wants and needs. How many times have you told your man something important and, when asking him about it later, he has no idea what you’re talking about? Real men know ... Read full here >> https://dailyincome9ja..com/2019/03/4-signs-to-know-if-hes-worth-your-time.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ride Or Die / The Best Love Messages For Her From The Heart / Beauty Would Always Fade!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.