Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (73223 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Shiloh1986(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
There is another one in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Do they also have schools? mumu boy

You are daft but I m guessing you already know..

so having a foundation means you must own a school angry

Btw the masons have schools and hospitals (that are subsidised)
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And you wen talk say land and building follow for intangible asset shey na you sabi something?
Dey dere make you dey speculate like say church dey born pikin?

see how you contradict yourself..thought you said I didn't say it but implied it..now in this post you r saying I said..please show us where I said land and building are intangible assets..

Ive been schooling you in economics since so how can your lecturer say such rubbish grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
you implied it . . . .never said you post it directly. English language, Mr School Owner.

did I imply it or say it..confused dude
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are an ignorant man grin

Amortization is for intangible assets and can never be used for fixed assets like land while depreciation cannot be used for land in the company balance sheet grin grin grin grin bush man and fake economist thats y Papa is always knocking your head on the wall because you are not smart ...

Depreciable properties include vehicles, real estate (except land), machinery.......

Be smart and stop forming wisdom when you lack it wink

Read and understand...intangible assets are not fixed assets like land atleast na my quote be dat...you clearly have comprehension problems
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin we actually do CSR and offer subsided scholarships for staff children..they pay about 25% of tution..we have some students that have been given scholarship from the community but on merit.. grin grin

But remember we are a real business and got the seed capital from our family balance sheet so we must break even..Oyedepo on the other hand stole the commonwealth to set up a school that will generate proceeds for him and his generations for ever grin

A school that the poor and wretched members and trust me there are many in that church cannot attend grin

What a scam..you tax the people and the same people cannot attend the school..people that give their all..some drop all their monies in the basket and walk home and remain poor.....atleast make it free for the members forget the non members.

Slave mentality and you expect us to thank him...taaaaaaaaaa…

WAKE UP
Lol he 'stole money'... Stupid trash talk.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Your post is beret of wisdom...World Mission has majority shareholding as who? LFC has majority shareholding as who? don't be deceived by all the bureaucracy jargons...its owned by Him and His family..there incorporate it to go corporate for greater reach and accountability but that does not mean its not owned by him...World Mission cannot sneeze without Papa approving the sneeze grin

Who told you Oyedepo only ventured into only school business..the funny thing is how ignorant even the members are...Oyedepo has business venture you and every lower cadre member will never know

Dont be silly about the education business grin grin...its easier for a church to venture into the educational arm than any other business because of the already existing human capital grin grin but i wonder if you understand what you just read..

Thats y churches and schools have always been 5 and 6..

School business can be done by averagely rich and the super rich...which is evident in the fees paid sir..

Oyedepo has no flare for education if it wont profit him..people that have flare will subsidise it or make it free..the UK government have flare for education grin
You be mumu. You are asking me who are the 'shareholders' of a Church - is a church a company or an NGO.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by elsavado(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
[Lie from pit of hell, if it cost #270,000 then how much is Landmark University?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

You be mumu. You are asking me who are the 'shareholders' of a Church - is a church a company or an NGO.

This shows how dumb you are..dont you know a church must be registered with CAC and the name of principal officers stated when opening an account with a commercial bank? the signatories and the mandate of executing withdrawal well stated?

With the signatories and a board of trustee with each allocated stake?

Ignoranus..you guys think its all spiritual forgetting the financial leg must be tidied up..

If you don't know know today..churches run like any other company financially and the commercial banks treat them as such..there r no special accounts for churches but the same account a business man will open or an NGO or any LTD will open is the same a church will open with the same mandates and prinical officer..or you think Holy Spirit will be signing the church cheques grin grin grin

Blind ignorant guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

see how you contradict yourself..thought you said I didn't say it but implied it..now in this post you r saying I said..please show us where I said land and building are intangible assets..

Ive been schooling you in economics since so how can your lecturer say such rubbish grin grin
you officially declared irredeemable.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
elsavado:
[Lie from pit of hell, if it cost #270,000 then how much is Landmark University?
secondary chool and uni different.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Ask him, did RCCG founder transfer the church to his sibling or Adeboye. The guy is a speculating attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol he 'stole money'... Stupid trash talk.

Yes he did...threating tithe and offering so he can build schools that will make profit for himself..the profit that wont be shared to the real shareholders(members that paid tithe and offering)

His stealing from Gods people and the sheeple don't even realise it instead they are thanking him grin grin

Lazy Christians that wont study their bible and realise the deceit and scam that is perpetrated daily on the pulpit

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Doktajay5: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided

its so unfortunate how people like you fail to see the benefits of most of these things just because of ur hate for oyedepo.
Have you asked your self what happened to the standards of the government owned institutions that used to be available years back. I just saw a return to what i used to know about quality of sec. sch in these schools u hating oyedepo for, yet u cant see that just cos ur hate.

Have u considered the number of Nigerians employed in these schs? No, u r just particular about what u think oyedepo in benefiting. U think oyedepo is still at the level of counting money gains?? chai, sorry bro, wake up, free your brain from the yoke of poverty.

See human capital development, see economic growth, see quality of education as a tool to nation building, see significant reduction in the %age of unemployment in Nigeria.

Stop hating, have a vision in your life, pursue it, nurture like oyedepo did, feed it, grow it, sacrifice for it and build an empire for ur self and stop hating.
Your hate cant change anything but will only keep u myopic for life.

You talked of ur family sch, i want to ask u these questions. whats the staff strength of that sch.? whats the salary grade for degree holders if any. whats the capacity of managers/handlers of that school. how old is the oldest staff there and whats his/her salary. when last did the teachers there attend training and capacity building??

Am very sure u r comparing ur family's exploitation venture somewhere with all the low quality, cheap laborers to this grade A sch. just cos of ur hate for a man u can not reach his shoe height in your next 10th generation.
U need to help ur life. u r hard on ur self. as am seeing you, u r jobless and have refused to see opportunity in these schs. and key in.
U r just a hater. but u need to repent b4 u die of frustration.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This shows how dumb you are..dont you know a church must be registered with CAC and the name of principal officers stated when opening an account with a commercial bank? the signatories and the mandate of executing withdrawal well stated?

With the signatories and a board of trustee with each allocated stake?

Ignoranus..you guys think its all spiritual forgetting the financial leg must be tidied up..

If you don't know know today..churches run like any other company financially and the commercial banks treat them as such..there r no special accounts for churches but the same account a business man will open or an NGO or any LTD will open is the same a church will open with the same mandates and prinical officer..or you think Holy Spirit will be signing the church cheques grin grin grin

Blind ignorant guy
Thanks for the enlightenment. I once thought it was oyedepo's dogs and fowl that were signatory to the church account. So thank you for educating me professor of stupidity.

You mentioned shareholders and I am asking you to tell me how an NGO that is meant to be not for profit would have shareholders. But you have failed to tell me how you came to that conc.

I just read your rubbish and I just laugh because it would be too laborious pointing out all of the nonsense you are spewing. Good night.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Doktajay5:

its so unfortunate how people like you fail to see the benefits of most of these things just because of ur hate for oyedepo.
Have you asked your self what happened to the standards of the government owned institutions that used to be available years back. I just saw a return to what i used to know about quality of sec. sch in these schools u hating oyedepo for, yet u cant see that just cos ur hate.

Have u considered the number of Nigerians employed in these schs? No, u r just particular about what u think oyedepo in benefiting. U think oyedepo is still at the level of counting money gains?? chai, sorry bro, wake up, free your brain from the yoke of poverty.

See human capital development, see economic growth, see quality of education as a tool to nation building, see significant reduction in the %age of unemployment in Nigeria.

Stop hating, have a vision in your life, pursue it, nurture like oyedepo did, feed it, grow it, sacrifice for it and build an empire for ur self and stop hating.

You talked of ur family sch, i want to ask u these questions. whats the staff strength of that sch.? whats the salary grade for degree holders if any. whats the capacity of managers/handlers of that school. how old is the oldest teacher there and whats his/her salary. when last did the teachers there attend training and capacity building??
Am very sure u r comparing ur family's exploitation venture somewhere with all the low quality cheap laborers to this grade A sch. just cos of ur hate for a man u can not reach his shoe height in your next 10th generation.
U need to help ur life. u r hard on ur self. as am seeing you, u r jobless and have refused to see opportunity in these schs. and key in.
Mehn I love this. You made my night grin
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Donkunxex(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Thanks for the enlightenment. I once thought it was oyedepo's dogs and fowl that were signatory to the church account. So thank you for educating me professor of stupidity.

You mentioned shareholders and I am asking you to tell me how an NGO that is meant to be not for profit would have shareholders. But you have failed to tell me how you came to that conc.

I just read your rubbish and I just laugh because it would be too laborious pointing out all of the nonsense you are spewing. Good night.

I maintain that you op are very limited in knowledge..

Churches that are registered in Nigeria under the CAC are registered as Incorporated Trustees and therefore fall under the NGO categorization
NGOs and CSOs are supposed to be governed and managed by what is known as a Board of Trustees. These are the equivalent of what a shareholder/director would be in an incorporated company. The Trustees of an NGO or a CSO are responsible for the management and direction of the association.

So when i meant shareholders i meant board of trustees which always has their names in order of priority or prinicipal role of the NGO..

Learn bro..learn...
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Doktajay5:

You talked of ur family sch, i want to ask u these questions. whats the staff strength of that sch.? whats the salary grade for degree holders if any. whats the capacity of managers/handlers of that school. how old is the oldest staff there and whats his/her salary. when last did the teachers there attend training and capacity building??

Am very sure u r comparing ur family's exploitation venture somewhere with all the low quality, cheap laborers to this grade A sch. just cos of ur hate for a man u can not reach his shoe height in your next 10th generation.

The man has built an empire for himself and his generations and if you read my post i never said his schools are bad infact there are good.. grin ;Dim only saying no one should thank him or give him a stand ovation because the services were paid for by the students..its wasnt cheap so its cash and carry good education...

im not aspring to steal or defraud a people to reach my goal so no i dont even wanna be like Oyedepo..y? im very content as the bible says goldiness with contentment is great gain grin grin..we brought nothing to this world and we will leave with nothing...

Our greatest problem in Nigeria is ignorance..and you my friend are very ignorant..a man takes contributions from members and builds a school and incorporates same in his and associates name and you want me to thank him that his doing us all a favour? you guys are just ignorant and unlearned grin

Just like op saying there r no shareholders in church..mumu guy..board of trustees are similar to shareholders..im only glad i taught people things this night..that codetemplar have learnt some economics and now op knows that even NGOs must have faces behind them just like a business..and the board of trustees calls the shots with a principal trustee nominated by same board..

Education is good and i appreciate myself being in the niche but iz just a business where u adding value and getting paid..just like the vulcaniser. the guys that sells parts in ladipo, the food merchant and thousands of business owners..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Doktajay5: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Yes he did...threating tithe and offering so he can build schools that will make profit for himself..the profit that wont be shared to the real shareholders(members that paid tithe and offering)

His stealing from Gods people and the sheeple don't even realise it instead they are thanking him grin grin

Lazy Christians that wont study their bible and realise the deceit and scam that is perpetrated daily on the pulpit

why are there so much ignoramus cum illiterates on nairaland ? what is this about tithes and offering? are u a christian at all? if u are, has any one made it compulsory that u must pay tithe b4?
why r u so illiterate to see the biblical injunction and conditional provisions on tithing.
again have u bothered to ask ur self why u are poor and illiterate?

haba!! the tithe is beginning to sound like broken records already. do u think that if people stop paying tithe today oyedepo will go poor? common!, are u guys this empty?. how much is ur tithe assuming u agree t pay. a man that has affected the lives of Nigerians from his vision (which am sure u had 1 but ur illiteracy and hate couldn't let u grow it) is the same u all vilify online everyday cos of peoples tithe paid in obedience to Gods word, yet u all pray every day.
i ask again, have u bothered to know y u r poor? i mean y u r a popper? no, u need ask ur self that question and answer it as well. after that u may free ur life from the shackles of poverty.
tithe payers in these churches r big shots, they still pay even with ur rants online. u think they r fools??

i ask again have u bothered to know y u r poor??

remove LFC today, Nigeria unemployment will increase significantly do u know? does it really bother u? does it matter to u??. if it does, and knowing this, would u still ask if oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favor? like one slowpoke asked earlier.

well u all need to have a rethink into dispositions especially on NL. am sure it will save a world of doom.

have a good night, if u fucking care.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
HOW TO REGISTER AN NGO IN NIGERIA

STEPS TO REGISTERING AN NGO IN NIGERIA Non-Government Organisations (NGOs), sometimes called Civil Society Organisations (CSOs). They are non-profit, voluntary citizen’s groups organised for a common interest and perform a variety of service and humanitarian functions. They are organised around specific issues, such as human rights, child rights, health care, etc. They are usually funded by donations and are run primarily by volunteers. They are exempt from tax in Nigeria. Although an NGO is not a commercial entity, the Corporate Affairs Commission views it as an entity which needs to be registered nonetheless.

There is therefore a laid down process for the registration of NGOs in Nigeria. This article will give a step by step breakdown of the process. The registration of NGOs is a bit peculiar in that it can be done under Part A of the Companies and Allied Matters Act as a company limited by guarantee or under Part C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act as Incorporated Trustees. This article will explain the process to register an NGO under Part C.

STEP 1 As with all registration of entities in Nigeria, the first step is to conduct a search on the name to find out if it is available and to reserve the name if available. It is always advisable to have at least 2 names, one alternate in case the primary name is unavailable.

STEP 2 NGOs and CSOs are supposed to be governed and managed by what is known as a Board of Trustees. These are the equivalent of what a shareholder/director would be in an incorporated company. The Trustees of an NGO or a CSO are responsible for the management and direction of the association.

STEP 3 Once you have your name approved and your board of trustees in place, the next step for the registration of a NGO in Nigeria is that the Trustees must publish a notification of their intention to register a NGO. This notice must be published in 3 newspapers, one of the newspapers being one that is widely circulated in the area where the organisation will be based.

STEP 4 The next step is to complete and submit the application form. The application form is self-explanatory and asks for information like the approved name of the NGO, the registered address of the NGO, a brief description of the aims and objectives of the NGO. The form also requires the personal details of the Trustees, this includes their names, sex, nationality, permanent residential addresses, occupation etc. The completed application form must be submitted alongside other documentation which includes an application letter, the original newspaper publications, two copies of the NGO constitution, the minutes of the meeting where the trustees were appointed, 2 passport photographs of each Trustee etc.

STEP 5 All the documentation is then reviewed by the CAC, and if there are no queries, the NGO is registered with the CAC and can then commence operation.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Doktajay5:

why are there so much ignoramus cum illiterates on nairaland ? what is this about tithes and offering? are u a christian at all? if u are, has any one made it compulsory that u must pay tithe b4?
why r u so illiterate to see the biblical injunction and conditional provisions on tithing.
again have u bothered to ask ur self why u are poor and illiterate?

haba!! the tithe is beginning to sound like broken records already. do u think that if people stop paying tithe today oyedepo will go poor? common!, are u guys this empty?. how much is ur tithe assuming u agree t pay. a man that has affected the lives of Nigerians from his vision (which am sure u had 1 but ur illiteracy and hate couldn't let u grow it) is the same u all vilify online everyday cos of peoples tithe paid in obedience to Gods word, yet u all pray every day.
i ask again, have u bothered to know y u r poor? i mean y u r a popper? no, u need ask ur self that question and answer it as well. after that u may free ur life from the shackles of poverty.
tithe payers in these churches r big shots, they still pay even with ur rants online. u think they r fools??

i ask again have u bothered to know y u r poor??

remove LFC today, Nigeria unemployment will increase significantly do u know? does it really bother u? does it matter to u??. if it does, and knowing this, would u still ask if oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favor? like one slowpoke asked earlier.

well u all need to have a rethink into dispositions especially on NL. am sure it will save a world of doom.

have a good night, if u fucking care.

The truth is I was a member in winners and paid tithe every day of my life for like 13 years..honestly I don't pay again now for the past 1 year and my finances has grown rapidly grin grin..im far from poor my friend but no need to brag...im blessed beyond what I have been in all my years of listening to the poisonous lies spewing out from Oyedepo grin grin

Im blessed and if you are around Ogba gimme a call lemme me show you how blessed I am grin grin...it means nothing to me unlike when I was in winners and making money was all I thought about because of the lies preached by Oyedepo..the competition in the church to drive fine cars so you can run to the pulpit to share you testimony grin grin...you paying you way to get favour from God grin grin..

Truth is if the people stopped paying tithes and offering you father in the Lord will feel it oooo...do you know how much that church makes every sunday grin grin..he will have major cardiac arrest ooohahaha

You are a baby Christian and don't understand the new convenant..

IM BLESSED BRO..BELEIVE ME...GOD HAS LIBERATED ME FROM THEIVES ON PULPITS AND SHOWN ME THE REAL GOSPEL..NOT THE GOSPEL OF MAMMON BUT THE REAL GOSPEL..I SINCERELY PRAY YOU GET TO KNOW IT ALSO

You guys don't understand the God you claim to worship...
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Doktajay5: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

The man has built an empire for himself and his generations and if you read my post i never said his schools are bad infact there are good.. grin ;Dim only saying no one should thank him or give him a stand ovation because the services were paid for by the students..its wasnt cheap so its cash and carry good education...

im not aspring to steal or defraud a people to reach my goal so no i dont even wanna be like Oyedepo..y? im very content as the bible says goldiness with contentment is great gain grin grin..we brought nothing to this world and we will leave with nothing...

Our greatest problem in Nigeria is ignorance..and you my friend are very ignorant..a man takes contributions from members and builds a school and incorporates same in his and associates name and you want me to thank him that his doing us all a favour? you guys are just ignorant and unlearned grin

Just like op saying there r no shareholders in church..mumu guy..board of trustees are similar to shareholders..im only glad i taught people things this night..that codetemplar have learnt some economics and now op knows that even NGOs must have faces behind them just like a business..and the board of trustees calls the shots with a principal trustee nominated by same board..

Education is good and i appreciate myself being in the niche but iz just a business where u adding value and getting paid..just like the vulcaniser. the guys that sells parts in ladipo, the food merchant and thousands of business owners..

hear ur self, ''is cash and carry'' if no church gives such quality were ur government fails, will u cut ur cash and eat. do u really understand the importance of these institutions aside what ever you think oyedepo is benefiting.

if u agree with me, u will agree that ikorodu is a low income earners settlement.
this quality of school is there. r u trying to tell me the fees wont be designed to meet the ability of such social class. have u heard there is a scholarship scheme for good brains in LFC?

bro am only appealing to ur common sense devoid of tribalism, nepotism and hate. me am not even a member of the church. but i have a working knowledge of how people put effort to make it in life, and how much blessed u get when u touch the life of the poor in any capacity.

so chill, stop hating. dude deserves a standing ovation, cos he intervened where ur government failed.
if he eventually pockets the tithe, will u beat him?? is it ur tithe..
bro just go and work hard, stop hating. applaud the dude. he is doing what is expected of the church.bye bye

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Doktajay5:

hear ur self, ''is cash and carry'' if no church gives such quality were ur government fails, will u cut ur cash and eat. do u really understand the importance of these institutions aside what ever you think oyedepo is benefiting.

if u agree with me, u will agree that ikorodu is a low income earners settlement.
this quality of school is there. r u trying to tell me the fees wont be designed to meet the ability of such social class. have u heard there is a scholarship scheme for good brains in LFC?

bro am only appealing to ur common sense devoid of tribalism, nepotism and hate. me am not even a member of the church. but i have a working knowledge of how people put effort to make it in life, and how much blessed u get when u touch the life of the poor in any capacity.

so chill, stop hating. dude deserves a standing ovation, cos he intervened where ur government failed.
if he eventually pockets the tithe, will u beat him?? is it ur tithe..
bro just go and work hard, stop hating. applaud the dude. he is doing what is expected of the church.bye bye

He is doing what is expected of any business man not the church..his in it for the profit..you dont understand a business model..Ikorodu is densely populated and yes there are above averagely rich folks there? do you think ikorodu is a village? so banks that have branches in ikorodu and VGC nko? what r u insinuating that ikorodu is poverty prone..

Do you know alotta business owners reside in Ikorodu in their own houses shocked shocked do you have your own house in lagos or even Ikorodu? do you know alotta the island workers are living in Ikorodu? I mean heads of departments?

Im really in a discuss with poor minds and guys who dont own or do business..how old are you bro?

I give up atleast my comments are here for posterity and even if its only one person it liberates from falsehood, then the aim has been acheived..if Oyedepo used his own personal funds to start the school like Dangote or otedola or elumelu then i can applaude him but no he fleeced the flock to start a private business that even the sheeple cant benefit and you want me to appluade him?

You guys never cease to amaze me
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Ekealterego: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
friend of profession . . . You will exhaust all your Nairaland accounts today.
Is land and building intangible asset in accounting?
Common sense should dictate to you that the mistake was a typo rather than my inability to string that sentence in a grammatically correct way.

Why are you talking about accounting?
Why have you chosen not to open your God given faculties.

My friend see eh, if you use money to purchase a piece of land, school or otherwise, the LAND VALUE is most likely to increase. Most building (that aren't monumental) would likely suffer depreciation.. the rate of depreciation may depend on the level of maintenance or quality of building.
I rest my case...
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Oponel1962: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Are the schools for the poor?

This is the question
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by jesmond3945: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Bros your point fruther emphasises my points that its a business..simple so no one should come here and expect us to thank him...his spending money to make more money sir..

Im a business man and i know this..anyone saying his doing this because he loves education is greatly deceived..the man is a business man..its called diversification of income...i give it to him..his smart and intelligent..and a business man in to make profit

You say money is not everything but yet the fees are over the roof..

Also remember that the monies gotten from the services on sunday alone can cater for operational expenses for his schools so he can actually afford to make it free or atleast subsidize it..but greed wont allow him grin grin
i am sorry for you, the quest for money has brainwashed you. So why is he not doing any other thing apart from education. So he built a world standard lab just to make money? So you think education is a business venture? Anybody that takes a education as a biz venture always settle for less. Look at madonna university and other mushroom university. So church offerring is what he is using to pay the russinan trained vc and other foreigners? So why are churches running schools? Do you know what is western civilization? Church and education. Thats what the missionaries used to bring their culture here.With all due respect you talk like an onitsha based trader. I pray you change your thinking.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
As much as I am a great fan of the Bishop, having private schools as the only source for quality education in Nigeria is not the best. We're unknowingly but inevitably creating an elitist system.

Public schools - which are accessible and affordable to all and sundries - should be the best in obtaining quality education. When the vast majority of the populace regardless of their income strive to send their wards to private schools, then there's a big problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by adegeye38(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:
When most attack the efforts of the church they do so in ignorance! The Church remains the most potent Non government movement that has impacted positively on both education and healthcare from the very first times missionaries set foot in Africa. Today 70% of Congo's entire secondary schools are catholic while a significant portion of Nigeria's public secondary schools where initially established by white missionaries.

Faith Academy schools are spread across Nigeria. The living faith Church hopes to own about 700 of these secondary schools across Africa in addition to 5000 primary schools. The FA schools are all managed by the Education commission of Living Faith Church headed by Professor Bridget Sokan. The Education Commission of the Church Operates from the 4th floor of Covenant University Senate building.

In attestation of the quality of Church high schools the last highest jamb scorer for 2018 was a product of Faith Academy Ota with 364. Apart from this thousands of teachers are needed to service these schools creating massive employment.

By 2032 the LFC church total secondary schools would equal that of Oyo and its primary schools would equal that of the entire south west states in Nigeria.

When you read this know full well that these schools just represent a minute portion of the total christian effort in education.

Faith Academy Goshen Nasarrawa

front classroom
admin block

Nice 1 but d schools belong to living faith church, not bishop oyedepo
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by eyinjuege: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

So all the tithe is what? is that not taxing the church so why doesn't he atleast make it free for the members first like the Uk government?

Shebi the tithes and offering are constant like the tax..

You don't have a point sir

How can you expect the members to have free education. A woman with 3 children( and I'm being conservative) that pays a monthly tithe of 5k also expects her 3 children to have free education in these schools from primary to uni levels? How sustainable is that? Do you know how many members there are, majority of whom you claim are poor. It's simply not sustainable, no matter how you want to spin it.
I know majority like awoof, and good returns for investment, but it doesn't always work like that. Everyone will be claiming member because of the proposed benefit they think they'll get from the schools, but its not sustainable at all...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 3:48am On Mar 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

Did RCCG founder build one for himself?
Instead of admitting your flaw in not knowing how lands a treated in the books of schools you are here ranting like a cocaine laced squirrel.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 3:51am On Mar 03, 2019
eyinjuege:

How can you expect the members to have free education. A woman with 3 children( and I'm being conservative) that pays a monthly tithe of 5k also expects her 3 children to have free education in these schools from primary to uni levels? How sustainable is that? Do you know how many members there are, majority of whom you claim are poor. It's simply not sustainable, no matter how you want to spin it.
I know majority like awoof, and good returns for investment, but it doesn't always work like that. Everyone will be claiming member because of the proposed benefit they think they'll get from the schools, but its not sustainable at all...
Thank you. This guy is trying to claim the land on which the school will be built appreciates and the cost can offset all huge subsidizes towards making the school less expensive.
How can church take a seed of #10,000 and turn it into N1.2m subsidy and do this for hundreds of thousands yearly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.