Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (74529 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am sorry for you, you guys chase money so tey even the tissue paper in the toilet is money to you. Okay can you be my accountant and count this money for me.

Ignorant man...you talking cash money im talking real estate science,.

You are behind bro.,very behind...IQ low..not in my sphere of discuss.

Some guys have been telling me to post my school structure and I didn't cause I have nothing to prove but here you r posting cash money like everyone is from a poverty background like urself grin grin

Money miss road

Exactly d same y people r scammed by con men on pulpits they flash extravegance and d sheeple are impressed

Ignorance at its highest no wonder your arguments ain't sound

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by jesmond3945: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
gobuchinny:

Ignorant man...you talking cash money in talking real estate science,.

You are behind bro.,very behind...IQ low..not in my sphere of discuss.

Some guys have been telling me to post my school structure and I didn't cause I have nothing to prove but here you r posting cash money like everyone is from a poverty background like urself grin grin

Money miss road

Exactly d same y people r scammed by con men on pulpits they flash extravegance and d sheeple are impressed

Ignorance at its highest no wonder your arguments ain't sound
haha sifia pain

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Samunique(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Please sir what is the pay for teachers like and what was the fees when you worked there?

I am asking because some people are comparing these schools to imaginary bamboo schools in Magodo, Lagos.
Well, I don't have any idea, i was just part of of contractors that worked there. I may have to find out for you omorrow bcs we're working on another school right in pH .

I will get back to u, but I don't think they pay poor salaries .
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Samunique:
Well, I don't have any idea, i was just part of of contractors that worked there. I may have to find out for you omorrow bcs we're working on another school right in pH .

I will get back to u, but I don't think they pay poor salaries .
OK. I will be expectant. Thanks.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by SammieRexx(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
God bless you. If I may ask, does the school make profit?
A whole lot. Only FA goshen remits up to 80 to 100million per term. It's cuz of the number of students....plenty. The quality of service rendered is far above the fees the students pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
SammieRexx:

A whole lot. Only FA goshen remits up to 80 to 200million per term. It's cuz of the number of students....plenty. The quality of service rendered is far above the fees the students pay

Fixed asset generating current assets while the Fixed assets appreciates over the years grin grin

Every businessman's dream...imagine codetemplar asking if it makes profit

If I talk now e go be like say I dey find problem...the schools are good but like I said it's a business...

Understand that any enterprise you see in winners that is fully functional and that hasn't closed down is profitable,,there have had some failed projects that were shut down because there were non profitable..I hope you guys know that and you ain't just hearing from me? And if you don't know then dats worrisome grin grin

But all in all Oyedepo is first a good business man grin and a smart one at dat because school business is a gold mine grin..steady flow of cash which enhances liquidity and diversifies income..

I'm sorry to anyone who feels I insulted them..pls no hard feelings... grin grin

Codetemplar my guy cool and d op cool

But like I said it's a win win for Oyedepo and his bloodline and all the other trustees ie Abioye and other senior guys but the masses gets an education which is paid for..nothing special..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2019
SammieRexx:

A whole lot. Only FA goshen remits up to 80 to 200million per term. It's cuz of the number of students....plenty. The quality of service rendered is far above the fees the students pay
Thanks you for that very vital info.
Do you have an idea of what they pay the staff / teachers?
Cc:highered.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by tagborume: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided

Sir, don't just sit and make hate comments. Do little findings about the commitment of the church to education. The fees paid in those schools are way lower to the quality of education offered in those schools. Several students are also on scholarship. Living faith church is not a noise maker but a silent achiever
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2019
tagborume:

Sir, don't just sit and make hate comments. Do little findings about the commitment of the church to education. The fees paid in those schools are way lower to the quality of education offered in those schools. Several students are also on scholarship. Living faith church is not a noise maker but a silent achiever

I don't need to do little findings sir,.I was an insider for many years maybe before you joined if you r a member...the fees paid are not lower than the quality maybe the secondary school and kindon heritage which is still above the average fees grin but university is a premium and FA can be reduced a little these is because of value chain progression..it ensures the university is always filled it's like a football academy preparing kids for the major legues wink

I ain't hating I'm just stating the obvious friend...the schools ain't free and the commission makes alotta money from this enterprises so what is special undecided

Let's allow these matter rest the op had his opinion and I clearly stated mine which is the same opinion alotta Nigerians have..

Las las these school na for rich man pikin esp the uni.I know this because i attended Babcockl UnI which is charged at a premium infact at the time it was more expensive than CU....I was priviledged but what about millions of Nigerians?esp millions of other members..if you can afford a CU then you can afford to send your kids abroad so who benefits undecided

Besides it's mostly non members that have their kids in the universities esp Muslims who end up graduating from the schools as Muslims and children of politicans and the elite who end up sometimes worse in character than they came in because of all the restrictions grin grin

I know this because I have countless friends that graduated from CU and BU myself graduating from the latter... grin grin

Cheers mate
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Standing5:
Is the white man still doing free education or cheap education? Stop talking off point here son.

Education is cheap I'm their countries and of course they still do philanthropic works in countries that are very undeveloped. Even in their country Education is affordable for all, several grants and educational loans to help the poor, so father learn beyond what your pastor told you.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Standing5:
Is the white man still doing free education or cheap education? Stop talking off point here son.

Education is affordable for all in their countries and of course they still do philanthropic works in countries that are very undeveloped. so father learn beyond what your pastor told you.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Doktajay5:

why are there so much ignoramus cum illiterates on nairaland ? what is this about tithes and offering? are u a christian at all? if u are, has any one made it compulsory that u must pay tithe b4?
why r u so illiterate to see the biblical injunction and conditional provisions on tithing.
again have u bothered to ask ur self why u are poor and illiterate?

haba!! the tithe is beginning to sound like broken records already. do u think that if people stop paying tithe today oyedepo will go poor? common!, are u guys this empty?. how much is ur tithe assuming u agree t pay. a man that has affected the lives of Nigerians from his vision (which am sure u had 1 but ur illiteracy and hate couldn't let u grow it) is the same u all vilify online everyday cos of peoples tithe paid in obedience to Gods word, yet u all pray every day.
i ask again, have u bothered to know y u r poor? i mean y u r a popper? no, u need ask ur self that question and answer it as well. after that u may free ur life from the shackles of poverty.
tithe payers in these churches r big shots, they still pay even with ur rants online. u think they r fools??

i ask again have u bothered to know y u r poor??

remove LFC today, Nigeria unemployment will increase significantly do u know? does it really bother u? does it matter to u??. if it does, and knowing this, would u still ask if oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favor? like one slowpoke asked earlier.

well u all need to have a rethink into dispositions especially on NL. am sure it will save a world of doom.

have a good night, if u fucking care.

If people stop paying tithe today, he might not go poor because he had amassed lots of tithes over the years. Yes tithes are not compulsory like you said but what about the emotional blackmail of members by quoting verses that threaten members to pay. They never teach how the Bible stipulates that tithes be paid and to whom it should be paid.

For all the claims of being super wealthy, we don't know of his wealth pre LFC and LFC makes money through members offerings and tithes, then they build schools that an average member can't afford, even a staff of the school can hardly afford the school. In my opinion, the government is better, because the government takes taxpayers money and use it to provide roads, health and other needs of the taxpayers at little or no extra cost. If the government want to make profits from us with what they collected from us, then they can provide world class facilities that only the very rich can afford.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by eaglez(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2019
dawno2008:
How much is the school fees?
same question on my mind but i realised no matter the amount, the child who will later become the father of the man deserves the best.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by eaglez(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Father, you know and see my heart, this is a masterpiece for my children, education is key no matter the cost. Faith Academy, here comes my boys.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by eyinjuege: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Baselm:

Education is affordable for all in their countries and of course they still do philanthropic works in countries that are very undeveloped. so father learn beyond what your pastor told you.

Education is not affordable even in developed countries. Only until not so recently did Obama finish paying his student debts. In the UK, many citizens have stopped going to university because it is seen as an avenue to accrue debt, and still not get decent jobs. A session costs about 8,000 pounds for their citizens, snd thats minus feeding/living/accommodation expenses. Double that amount as the total they pay in a session.Their bank interests start building up right from when they are students, and not even after they graduate. They graduate with shackles on their necks and don't even get decent jobs afterwards, yet have to start paying their debts.
Not everyone gets scholarships and fundings abroad, so majority have to resort to student loans.
Rather than go to uni, they seek other options. Some join their artisan family business like plumbing, painting etc. They even seem to make more money than the white collar jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2019
gobuchinny:

I don't need to do little findings sir,.I was an insider for many years maybe before you joined if you r a member...the fees paid are not lower than the quality maybe the secondary school and kindon heritage which is still above the average fees grin but university is a premium and FA can be reduced a little these is because of value chain progression..it ensures the university is always filled it's like a football academy preparing kids for the major legues wink

I ain't hating I'm just stating the obvious friend...the schools ain't free and the commission makes alotta money from this enterprises so what is special undecided

Let's allow these matter rest the op had his opinion and I clearly stated mine which is the same opinion alotta Nigerians have..

Las las these school na for rich man pikin esp the uni.I know this because i attended Babcockl UnI which is charged at a premium infact at the time it was more expensive than CU....I was priviledged but what about millions of Nigerians?esp millions of other members..if you can afford a CU then you can afford to send your kids abroad so who benefits undecided

Besides it's mostly non members that have their kids in the universities esp Muslims who end up graduating from the schools as Muslims and children of politicans and the elite who end up sometimes worse in character than they came in because of all the restrictions grin grin

I know this because I have countless friends that graduated from CU and BU myself graduating from the latter... grin grin

Cheers mate
Oga liar stop it.
You are no insider.
As far back as 2004 when CU charged around N250k UI was getting average of N450k per student subsidy in some departments but looked nothing like CU in standard of service offered. You just keep coming up with lies to win silly arguments. You were never an insider. It is clear.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2019
Baselm:

If people stop paying tithe today, he might not go poor because he had amassed lots of tithes over the years. Yes tithes are not compulsory like you said but what about the emotional blackmail of members by quoting verses that threaten members to pay. They never teach how the Bible stipulates that tithes be paid and to whom it should be paid.

For all the claims of being super wealthy, we don't know of his wealth pre LFC and LFC makes money through members offerings and tithes, then they build schools that an average member can't afford, even a staff of the school can hardly afford the school. In my opinion, the government is better, because the government takes taxpayers money and use it to provide roads, health and other needs of the taxpayers at little or no extra cost. If the government want to make profits from us with what they collected from us, then they can provide world class facilities that only the very rich can afford.
Your thinking is shallow.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your thinking is shallow.

Oh really? maybe because I worship God and not human, you know narrow is the way and maybe shallow is the thinking too. Mr. oceandeep thinking, that is thinking everything a pastor does is right and not subject to scrutiny. let them go and try what they are doing in the UK.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Oga liar stop it.
You are no insider.
As far back as 2004 when CU charged around N250k UI was getting average of N450k per student subsidy in some departments but looked nothing like CU in standard of service offered. You just keep coming up with lies to win silly arguments. You were never an insider. It is clear.

You have started rubbish talk again this man ..UI 450k in 2004 grin grin..OK whatever makes you sleep at night grin grin

I was in security department at CU for years grin..Sometime I was in the team that protected the offering after collection and took to the drop off point under high security...worked with the DSS guys when they were deployed to the church also..trust me mate...I was an insider and knew some of the working of your scam church..a bunch of thieves you guys were..everybody trying to scam and make money to come share as testimony on the altar grin grin

Clown
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2019
gobuchinny:

You have started rubbish talk again this man ..UI 450k in 2004 grin grin..you said getting 450k subsidy? How do you mean? Well if i understand you to mean charging 450k in 2004 then thats a joke ;Dif you understand time value for money and how value appreciates you will know that 250k for CU in 2004 per semester was above average for nigerian universities..In 2006 BU charged that aimount when I started schooling and it was amongst the most expensive universities in nigeria..

You saying UI paid 450k in 2004 per student is absurd and absolute ludacris grin grin but yet gain coming from Mr amortisation and depression, it has been normal occurrence.

It took you this long to respond to my quote because you wanted to gather info but because you constantly surround yourself with uninformed people you took their lies and ran to this thread to spew your wisdom grin grin

UI 450K grin grin..if that was the fees in 2004 then they should be paying about 1.5m per semester now after all UI is higher in ranking than CU tongue tongue

I was in security department at CU for years grin..Sometime I was in the team that protected the offering after collection and took to the drop off point under high security...worked with the DSS guys when they were deployed to the church also..trust me mate...I was an insider and knew some of the working of your scam church..a bunch of thieves you guys were..everybody trying to scam and make money to come share as testimony on the altar grin grin

Clown
Stop reasoning with your alcohol saturated liver.
The money was largely contributed by FG via allocation but I don't expect your lean faculty to comprehend that easily. Amadu Bello Uni's own is even higher.
Do research, you wouldn't but prefer cooking up fake stories.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop reasoning with your alcohol saturated liver.
The money was largely contributed by FG via allocation but I don't expect your lean faculty to comprehend that easily. Amadu Bello Uni's own is even higher.
Do research, you wouldn't but prefer cooking up fake stories.

I give up with you Bro grin..I gave uo a long time but thought i could redeem you but not now my hands are up.... grin you don't understand subsidy and how it affects operational cost vis a vis payable amount..

Same research you did that brought about amortisation and depression grin

I won't waste my time with you Bro I have always said it your iq is questionable..if only you had half d brains of your man god cheesy at least the theif is a smart business man..

I won't respond to you anymore,..you r slowing me down..
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by SammieRexx(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Thanks you for that very vital info.
Do you have an idea of what they pay the staff / teachers?
Cc:highered.

Of course I do. I worked there for four years. The salary is not even the main ish...teachers make twice or more of that salary before the month ends, depending on the subject. Maths, English and science teachers enjoy the most. Hope you know what am reffering to...But then you get tied down and engaged completely
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
SammieRexx:

Of course I do. I worked there for four years. The salary is not even the main ish...teachers make twice or more of that salary before the month ends, depending on the subject. Maths, English and science teachers enjoy the most. Hope you know what am refreshing to...But then you get tied down and engaged completely
Thanks so far but I needed a rough estimate of what they. Range of salary for example. is it up to 75,000?
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by SammieRexx(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Thanks so far but I needed a rough estimate of what they. Range of salary for example. is it up to 75,000?
Its not up to sir. Don't wanna post it here for people to start judging and saying things sha
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
SammieRexx:

Its not up to sir. Don't wanna post it here for people to start judging and saying things sha
OK.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by okikigsm: 3:18pm On May 09, 2019
HigherEd:

It was demolished?

The students there where moved to omu aran...
it was along ife Ibadan express way.no block left behind.u can confirm it.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Akpuoru: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello, Please I need to know the admission process into the Faith Academy Rivers State. I cannot get any information online. I need their contact and relevant information for a child going into JS1 in September. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.