Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (73188 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kennydoc:

If those people didn't pay the tithe and give the offerings, there wouldn't be these schools today. Those same people may not have been richer today cos they would have spent the same tithe and offering money on something else. The addition of these schools is a great boost to the Nigerian educational system. I can also bet you that these schools will most likely have a far better standard than the average government owned schools in their localities.

Whether built with tithe and offering money or his personal money, whether expensive or free, Oyedepo should be commended for his massive investment in education. Look at Covenant already among the top 3 universities in Nigeria. It's a thing of pride.
The government compulsorily collects tax from all the working class citizens and the money is squandered by a few. Oyedepo collects tithe from a few Winners members out of their own choice and invests the money massively, yet people are complaining.

My good sir I like you matured points. however, he should not be commended because its just a business for him..y r we acting like his doing Nigeria a favour? CU is charged at a premium so its a business...who benefits from the proceeds of this business..its his family..how can you use tithes and offerings to build school privatized in your familys holding and expect I clap for him?

If the schools were free or subsidised then it might be understood but the school makes profit...not to talk about the real estate that is registered in his families holding...

Besides he doesn't collect from a few but ALL...if you r not tithing or paying offering I doubt you r a serious member as Papa would tell you that himself grin

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by deji17: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided

Is Oyedepo even paying taxes to Govt from the money he realised from these schools

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by bjjose: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
How much is their school fest.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
More speculations without a school name. Sample you school pictures lets see maybe you are using bamboo to construct classroom in Magodo self.

Why should I put my school name and pictures here in a public space? to prove to you? boy you are not exposed grin

Whether bamboo or not my family is doing fine grin...and really if we sell today it will be going for nothin less than 80m grin..Power of real estate

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
were is this located in warri undecided
Not in Warri but in Igborode. Sapele road axis some few Kilometres from round about.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CoolAmbience(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are too ignorant and not business minded..do you know that business are in two folds..one the fees which brings incomes and also real estate..do you know the history of most FMCGs? its about real estate...Banks, FMCGs, industries are all into real estate..any good business man wants to own the building and also make the money while the property appreciates ;Dthese group of schools are money spinners for the Oyedepo dynasty while the real estate appreciates over time..

My families school building was bought at 5m per plot for 2 plots in 2005..now current valuation stands at 35m per plot grin that 10m for 2 plots to 70m OMV..

You don't understand business if you think buying a school premises is all about making the money back in form of liquid cash grin..besides the money will be made back eventually over the years..

Furthermore, remember its free money for Oyedepo..monies made from donations that he never worked for..unlike my family that bought the 10m property from my father gratuity grin

Oyedepo doesn't need to make the money spent back because for him he has tied down his money in a fixed asset that generates currents assets while the fixed assets appreciates grin...qualities of a good business man

Leave that man alone, he knows nothing about business.

He does not know that whatever it cost to purchase the land as well as the cost of the building is retained and appreciates along over the years while revenue is being generated in different other ways.

He assumes the cost of the land and building as wasted fund that has to be recovered almost immediately as against seeing it as the investment that it is. That is how it works in real estate.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
gosmoney:
what is d name of ur family's school pls cos I knw it has nt even been approve for waec talkless of been knwn. When u see good things appreciate it bro and stop d hate write up of urs ok

grin grin You guys really have a slave mentality..

Someone is using free money to fill a void in the economy like demand and supply like any other business and you all expect us to jump up and praise him? answer me naa is the school free? isn't he making money from the school? you think iz charity? slave mentality

The real business men are Dangote and Tony who hustled to grow their business not from free money like your man of gold Oyedepo..selling the gospel to you slaves that wont study your bible but worship men that are after your pockets..

My familys school is 16 years this year...beleive it or not it makes decent money and im satisfied because im the heir with my siblings just like Oyedepos children will inherit all the real estate while your own children cant even afford to attend CU grin

Your memebers are very broke...i know alot of them grin yet your pastor is fleecing them and doing business and we should all jump shocked slavery mentality grin grin

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by kareemkamil(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyedepe, you are using people's head to build your future abi, you think you are very smart, hell is awaiting you and your colleague's

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are ignorant sir and don't read between the lines..how can a school building appreciate?did you really ask me that...hmmm...are school biuldings not real estates? don't you know that real estate always appreciates?

The value of Government school in 2006 is it the same value now? do you know that in Lagos state Government balance sheets the properties will appear as fixed assets which culminates to profitability?

Y do you think people buy houses or build estates and put for rent? do you think its because they wanna make the principal back? you are not exposed and not financially equipped to comprehend..do you have a building of your own? if you do then you will understand my points..

But you have been brainwashed grin

Its like money laundering bro..when you have so much cash you buy fixed assets to convert the money to fixed assets which in turn generates liability..you really dont care to make your principal invested but all you want is that your principal is secured and no better way to secure same than through treasury bills/bonds and real estate...

but you will never comprehend because you lack business acumen and are very limited to your pettiness grin

At bold, there is some thing called amortization and depreciation in Accounting. research it and cure yourself.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ekealterego:

So school doesn't appreciate and the land on which the school is built doesn't either?
No wonder the IQ of the average African is assessed to be low... With assertions like this, one could clearly argue against that.

Why can't the govt school appreciate? WTF are you chatting about?
Low IQ indeed, is Land and Building same thing to you?
Why aren't govt school appreciating? Research the accounting concept called amortization and depreciation to cure you ignorance instead of fo.oling around endlessly.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
At bold, there is some thing called amortization and depreciation in Accounting. research it and cure yourself.

Leave the incurable pessimist alone. Even if Oyedepo tarred the road leading to his house, he will still come here to cry about the inactivity of the church. grin

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by AKzee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
They only employ Christian teachers. SMH

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You are an ignorant man grin

Amortization is for intangible assets and can never be used for fixed assets like land while depreciation cannot be used for land in the company balance sheet grin grin grin grin bush man and fake economist thats y Papa is always knocking your head on the wall because you are not smart ...

Depreciable properties include vehicles, real estate (except land), machinery.......

Be smart and stop forming wisdom when you lack it wink

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by jesmond3945: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a very ignorant post..y r you acting like Oyedepo is doing Nigeria a favour? don't you know the person that benefits most from this is Oyedepo? is the school free? is the school subsidised?

This a business like any other business..i know because my family owns a school in Lagos that generates million every quarter...what is all this rubbish like we should clap that a great thing has been done..

These schools are built with tithe and offerings of the people and privatised to personal business and you are here talking like a great thing was done..should we clap for him undecided
what are you saying? Send almajiris in the north to this schools and watch nigeria grow. If all the politicians in the north did half of this, were are we going to be talking about bokoharam? When you see a good thing appreciate it.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin You guys really have a slave mentality..

Someone is using free money to fill a void in the economy like demand and supply like any other business and you all expect us to jump up and praise him? answer me naa is the school free? isn't he making money from the school? you think iz charity? slave mentality

The real business men are Dangote and Tony who hustled to grow their business not from free money like your man of gold Oyedepo..selling the gospel to you slaves that wont study your bible but worship men that are after your pockets..

My familys school is 16 years this year...beleive it or not it makes decent money and im satisfied because im the heir with my siblings just like Oyedepos children will inherit all the real estate while your own children cant even afford to attend CU grin

Your memebers are very broke...i know alot of them grin yet your pastor is fleecing them and doing business and we should all jump shocked slavery mentality grin grin
Ignorant dude.
I have been waiting for the bold.
Did Olufemi Akindayomi of redeem transfer RCCG to his children or Adeboye? Answer that.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by WarriAproko: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Not in Warri but in Igborode. Sapele road axis some few Kilometres from round about.
I for fear.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

Leave the incurable pessimist alone. Even if Oyedepo tarred the road leading to his house, he will still come here to cry about the inactivity of the church. grin

Blind following the blind grin grin grin..do you even know what amortization and depression is grin grin grin

Dumb followers...the guy just sounded smart and you jumped in...google and learn..

I will teach you guys economics 101 today since you skipped the class in school

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are an ignorant man grin

Amortization is for intangible assets and can never be used for fixed assets like land while depreciation cannot be used for land in the company balance sheet grin grin grin grin bush man and fake economist thats y Papa is always knocking your head on the wall because you are not smart ...

Depreciable properties include vehicles, real estate (except land), machinery.......

Be smart and stop forming wisdom when you lack it wink
So if building appreciate why are govt schools looking like poultry?
mind you your imaginary school is in Lagos where real estate can be very profitable? Will the church now carve out a land from its compund and sell it in the future?
Did Olufemi Akindayomi of redeem transfer RCCG to his children or Adeboye? Answer that.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
what are you saying? Send almajiris in the north to this schools and watch nigeria grow. If all the politicians in the north did half of this, were are we going to be talking about bokoharam? When you see a good thing appreciate it.

You guys don't understand my points...that he has a good school is commendable but not more commendable than any other business man that own schools...he is providing a service and people are paying so kini big deal?

Besides it free money

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

You guys don't understand my points...that he has a good school is commendable but not more commendable than any other business man that own schools...he is providing a service and people are paying so kini big deal?

Besides it free money

Is the fee being paid covering the running cost of the school? That's the important question. It isn't.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by shamsin6300(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Anybody dat attend diz kind school & still fail his/her jamb exam should beta relocate 2 his village
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

So if building appreciate why are govt schools looking like poultry?

You are daft grin grin

All property can be divided between real property and personal property. Real property includes real estate, land and anything permanently affixed to it, and the bundle of legal rights related to the real estate. Any new development of land, such as constructing buildings, is known as an improvement

i wont discuss this issue of appreciation of fixed assets again with you..lets face the original discuss.

You lack the wisdom to comprehend economics and thats not my fault because you skipped the class in school..

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by mjay2018: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
If only the national resources can be used in this way, this country would have been far better, but not with corrupt vote buying politician who only know how to steal and squander. Its only visionary leaders that can achieve this kind of feat which is alien to those used to contract and national scam. Hate all you can, these can only come from a God given vision.

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by ThothHermes: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
psucc:
If I fail, my children shall surely send their children to schools of this nature. I am laying a foundation for them to build on.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by gobuchinny: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Is the fee being paid covering the running cost of the school? That's the important question. It isn't.

Hmmm..another uninformed quote grin grin grin grin

Just negodu wetin son of man dey spew out..

Chaiiiiiii..indeed Nigerians cannot think for themselves hence the level of brainwashing..

I wont even begin to discuss this one with you bro...your ignorance is affecting me and I have to be careful else I will just be as ignorant as you grin grin

Im happy i speak from an informed position...i run my family school and understand business..weather the school was made with bamboo grin grin..na you sabi but im happy im not ignorant

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
sanandreas:
A man with vision whose aim is to transform lives. When next an atheist or olodo freezer ask what we use our tithe money for, show him these pictures. We must continue the legacy's of the early missionaries.

Does the school give free education?

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Hmmm..another uninformed quote grin grin grin grin

Just negodu wetin son of man dey spew out..

Chaiiiiiii..indeed Nigerians cannot think for themselves hence the level of brainwashing..

I wont even begin to discuss this one with you bro...your ignorance is affecting me and I have to be careful else I will just be as ignorant as you grin grin

Im happy i speak from an informed position...i run my family school and understand business..weather the school was made with bamboo grin grin..na you sabi but im happy im not ignorant
Run away if you want to.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Mcreloaded(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
I wonder why Faith Academy Benin was not shown here op.
Maybe it is because there is no road to Faith Academy be in so you could not go there and snap some pics.
And also Faith Academy Benin should find a way to manage the erosion water inside the school compound instead of pushing the water to neighbouring streets there by causing untold hardship to neighbours and destroying the roads.
The school is a good place to send your kids for quality education if you can afford it.
And also can the noise from their speakers be reduced a little especially in the early hours of the morning if possible, but if not all we can say is that it is well.
Nice school though

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Samunique(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Faith Academy Port Harcourt
Front view
Hostel
Physics lab
Basic chem lab
Thanks @op, I was one the people who worked on PH school in Etche .

What a sweet memory !!!

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Baselm: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
The white men left their country to Africa, preached the gospel and built schools which offer quality education for free or very little. a black man who went to this free schools become a pastor and build schools for the very rich in the society. what is the percentage of Nigerians who can afford these schools?

For your information, this is what any businessman, Dangote, Elumelu will do, this has nothing to do with gospel or mission work. in the early church, they share everything within themselves, in our Nigerian churches, they collect from the poor to meet the needs of the rich

Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by jesmond3945: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
gobuchinny:

Besides it free money

what if he pocketed the money but he is using that money to provide education and besides you don't know his motivation. Your own might be money but his might be different.
Re: David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures by Saltoflife: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Waohhhh waohhhh wow.

Where is this Micheal Jackson speechless CD.

Glory be to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69