Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened (51409 Views)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Gossipninja: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Here is a moment Nigerian man finally caught the person who dropped a nasty comment on his photo on Instagram in Edo State.

The two men were filmed by a resident of the area exchanging hot slaps and that, got people talking.

Watch the hilarious video HERE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Gossipninja: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2019

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by LisaAnne(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
DATS HOW I WILL BEAT MY WIFE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by amaniro: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
What starts in Social media ends in social media!

7 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracoood:
are you ok?

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
amaniiro:
What starts in Social media ends in social media!
on*

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Baddiezz(f): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
The guy has time

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by tsinzu: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
That's how some of these BMC zombies look in real life. It is only a poverty stricken nonentity that can sell his conscience for 30,000 naira. Let me just get hold of one of them in real life, the kind slaps wey e go chop that day ehn.........

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by stephleena(f): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by donstan18: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is just NICE!

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nickijoy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Real matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Gossipninja: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by kay29000(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
When I catch Pocohantas, we will do the opposite of this. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by slawomir: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
That other guy na sickler?

Why guy man like you go just dey tear you slap continuously then you go dey look am
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by YurFatHer: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
ehhmmnn, so r we expected to laff or fry garri

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by taiyesoul(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:

...and that's how they will beat your daughter also.

8 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Exactly what I'll do to Biingoo whenever I catch him.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by hisexcellency34: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Two jobless mofos

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by visijo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
My phones battery reads 1% so am going to quickly give my opinion on this post. First of all our gir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lmaaao!

Those cowards in the Ashawo beer parlour thread in the Sexuality section need this kind of treatment. They know how to call people names from the comfort of their slums, but meet them face to face they will be silent like sneaky rats.

What they need is correct brain formatting beating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by PrincessB1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:
What are you saying undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Biingoo: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Exactly what I'll do to Biingoo whenever I catch him.
mechonu

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by JimD(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:

And spend 10 years in jail.

7 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biingoo:
mechonu
Tacheionu gi there.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by sanmtiago(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na watin dem go do me if dem catch me.. Cause I don too threaten people on IG.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.