Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened (51428 Views)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol. The day I go catch myndd44 eeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Under the Nigerian constitution those look like 18 year old boys.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Looks like the guy gave him a resounding slap/igbati grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Lmaaao!

Those cowards in the Ashawo beer parlour thread in the Sexuality section need this kind of treatment. They know how to call people names from the comfort of their slums, but meet them face to face they will be silent like sneaky rats.

What they need is correct brain formatting beating.
Are you an ashawo?
What do you do there?
How much is your start price?

5 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
are you ok?
Someone can not comment in peace again?
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Rotimi47: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:
DATS HOW I WILL BEAT MY WIFE
Wtf
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

Are you an ashawo?
What do you do there?
Come and say this to my face. Coward keyboard warrior

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Come and say this to my face. Coward keyboard warrior
Dey there na.
Old woman.
Keep touching yourself while reading the escapades of manly men.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Gbeminayo: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=miracood post=76283514]DATS HOW I WILL BEAT MY WIFE[/qpardon
pardon
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Biingoo: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tacheionu gi there.
Nkapi michakwa gi onu there!
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by IvarTheBoneless: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
That other guy na sickler?

Why guy man like you go just dey tear you slap continuously then you go dey look am

He's a chest-beater like you.

Don't worry, i wouldn't come after you, because you just crapped your panties cheesy

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by bleskid: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
are you ok?
are u a doctor? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biingoo:
Nkapi michakwa gi onu there!
Swerve jor
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
kay29000:
When I catch Pocohantas, we will do the opposite of this. wink

Do what? angry
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Do what? angry

Are you Pocohantas? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

Dey there na.
Old woman.
Keep touching yourself while reading the escapades of manly men.
Yes, I'm an 'old woman', and since 'old age' is what you want to use as mockery, may you never see it, may you never experience it, and may you not reach my age before you are plucked from this life.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by koyeni(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Yes, I'm an 'old woman', and since 'old age' is what you want to use as mockery, may you never see it, may you never experience it, and may you not reach my age before you are plucked from this life.
Hehehehe, Igbo people and curses.
I see I have triggered the old woman.
Come here let me kiss you and make things better.
My friend go and find a husband.
The small boys here will only play and throway you like a used tampon.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Online _shit just got real for someone.

I can think of a couple of silly monikers I wouldn't mind coming across in real life just to help them restart their brains with a resounding, earth-shattering, thunder-provoking SLAP. I'm sure they know themselves.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
What if he caught the wrong person?
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
that guy na chicken, person come your house come dey slap you and you stand dey watch am... person wey try dat one with me na corpse dem go carry comot.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

Are you an ashawo?
What do you do there?

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

Hehehehe, Igbo people and curses.
I see I have triggered the old woman.
Come here let me kiss you and make things better.
My friend go and find a husband.
The small boys here will only play and throway you like a used tampon.
You will not smell the old age you mock, kiddo. You've cursed yourself with untimely death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Biingoo: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Swerve jor
gbafuo!
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by madskills(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
on*
on ke?.do you sleep on the bed or in bed?
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
tsinzu:
That's how some of these BMC zombies look in real life. It is only a poverty stricken nonentity that can sell his conscience for 30,000 naira. Let me just get hold of one of them in real life, the kind slaps wey e go chop that day ehn.........

No way to know you're not one of the beneficiaries.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
kay29000:

Are you Pocohantas? angry

Yes angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by kay29000(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yes angry

Hmm. I just saw your signature now. So, why the change of name? And what does this name mean sef? I had been seeing your comments on that other thread, but didn't know it was you.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
kay29000:

Hmm. I just saw your signature now. So, why the change of name? And what does this name mean sef? I had been seeing your comments on that other thread, but didn't know it was you.

You know Brutus from Julius Caesar?
If you know him and what he did;
I am "anti-brutus"... grin

I just insult one undertaker2 small, next thing na ban.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by gonkin(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:
DATS HOW I WILL BEAT MY WIFE
Shame on u. Wife beater.
I hate when a man beats a woman. Imagine your dad beating ur mom. There are better options. Haba. When u were deceiving her that u love her u didn't tell her beating would be involved abi
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by kay29000(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You know Brutus from Julius Caesar?
If you know him and what he did;
I am "anti-brutus"... grin

I just insult one undertaker2 small, next thing na ban.

lol. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by CheapDataGuy: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Lmaaao!

Those cowards in the Ashawo beer parlour thread in the Sexuality section need this kind of treatment. They know how to call people names from the comfort of their slums, but meet them face to face they will be silent like sneaky rats.

What they need is correct brain formatting beating.

Lolx see mod inciting violence oooo.

Ayam blowing whistle on u right away... Lala......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.