Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened (51424 Views)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Thegamingorca(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You know Brutus from Julius Caesar?
If you know him and what he did;
I am "anti-brutus"... grin

I just insult one undertaker2 small, next thing na ban.

I thank God I'm following this Nick too
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by adex301(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
miracood:
DATS HOW I WILL BEAT MY WIFE
bastard
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

You will not smell the old age you mock, kiddo. You've cursed yourself with untimely death
Hmm. Ishilove: the bearded one.
I remember you running scared when someone threatened to release your pics.
You have more than one member to fear here.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

Lolx see mod inciting violence oooo.

Ayam blowing whistle on u right away... Lala......
What mod?
That jobless old woman is back to her unemployed ways.
It’s why she sleeps in the ashawo thread daily.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by vioment: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Him reset him brain.

Chairman, e for be say the guy wey you slap fit sue you, because you no report him harassment.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:
Lmaaao!

Those cowards in the Ashawo beer parlour thread in the Sexuality section need this kind of treatment. They know how to call people names from the comfort of their slums, but meet them face to face they will be silent like sneaky rats.

What they need is correct brain formatting beating.
Wetin carry you go ashawo beer palour

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Someone I follow carried me there, and they keep mentioning me to mostly talk trash. I give it to them hot and back off, but they still keep mentioning me.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by fidukhan: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by LINTUNE(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy grin
Ishilove:
Lmaaao!

Those cowards in the Ashawo beer parlour thread in the Sexuality section need this kind of treatment. They know how to call people names from the comfort of their slums, but meet them face to face they will be silent like sneaky rats.

What they need is correct brain formatting beating.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by LINTUNE(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Offpoint:
that guy na chicken, person come your house come dey slap you and you stand dey watch am... person wey try dat one with me na corpse dem go carry comot.
i swear just imagine, ur fellow guy o angry
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by LINTUNE(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
shocked grin
okwabayi:

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:

So of all the things to fear in this world, it is a bunch of faceless nincompoops that will make my heart race in trepidation? undecided embarassed

Fear is a very, very... VERY wrong word for what I feel for you horde of _imbeciles. You and your ilk are a Congress of baboons, cowardly nonentities who get a clue to their life's purpose when they come online to cyber bully. I wasn't surprised to find out that baboons are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates because Nairaland has made me interact with the humanoid versions. Even your username, 'okwabayi' points to a dangerously low IQ, manifesting itself in the venomous stupidity displayed in your posts and those of your fellow congressmen.

In short, I am embarrassed that I am bringing myself low by exchanging words with you. Get out of my face, you insignificant pile of dog _shit!

Ignored hence.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by boyfwend(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
on*

Auto correct tongue
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

So of all the things to fear in this world, it is a bunch of faceless nincompoops that will make my heart race in trepidation? undecided embarassed

Fear is a very, very... VERY wrong word for what I feel for you horde of _imbeciles. You and your ilk are a Congress of baboons, cowardly nonentities who get a clue to their life's purpose when they come online to cyber bully. I wasn't surprised to find out that baboons are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates because Nairaland has made me interact with the humanoid versions. Even your username, 'okwabayi' points to a dangerously low IQ, manifesting itself in the venomous stupidity displayed in your posts and those of your fellow congressmen.

In short, I am embarrassed that I am bringing myself low by exchanging words with you. Get out of my face, you insignificant pile of dog _shit!

Ignored hence.
Try me and see.
I know your lap dog is watching carefully waiting for my next action.
It’s the reason your response took so long.
I know, posting it here will chase away your online admirers.
Don’t worry, I understand.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Na ashawo na.
E dey hard person to recognize them?
I’m trying to find her start price but she’s acting hard to get.
The ‘hanty’ doesn’t know time no dey her side again.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Someone I follow carried me there, and they keep mentioning me to mostly talk trash. I give it to them hot and back off, but they still keep mentioning me.
With women they always claim they were tricked.
I am yet to see one openly confess her love for sex.
My friend, take your time and act your age.
Children are here watching a fully grown adult act no different from their peers.
Sha, I learned long ago age doesn’t equal wisdom.
The most ignorant for some reason live the longest lives.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by sacx: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Ignored hence.
Kuku kill am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by holycrest(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
this is what I will do to gogfrey858 na only time e go take
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
sacx:
Kuku kill am grin
Heh. These nasty adult babies bring out the worst in me
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by sacx: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Heh. These nasty adult babies bring out the worst in me
Dem trollers grin. Ignore them let's go'an sip kunu
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
sacx:
Dem trollers grin. Ignore them let's go'an sip kunu
Abi o. They keep attacking me though. Whenever I'm not in the mood to report to the mods, I give them their sizes grin
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by sacx: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Abi o. They keep attacking me though. Whenever I'm not in the mood to report to the mods, I give them their sizes grin
Civilised jaguda grin. I like your style

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Silence cannot be misquoted.
If you keep feeding the trolls, they will keep the coming back for more.

Anyway let me even go and check what is happening in that ashawo thread self, whether I will see one smallie to spoil me.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
okwabayi:

Na ashawo na.
E dey hard person to recognize them?
I’m trying to find her start price but she’s acting hard to get.
The ‘hanty’ doesn’t know time no dey her side again.
That babe go buy you oh

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Silence cannot be misquoted.
If you keep feeding the trolls, they will keep the coming back for more.

Anyway let me even go and check what is happening in that ashawo thread self, whether I will see one smallie to spoil me.
My Oga, I will take your advice

Don't bother going there. All these small boys still feeding off their parents populate the thread so it's a waste of time
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

That babe go buy you oh
If una see her picture una go ignore am completely.
I swear fine girl no dey this forum.
Na only ugly young girls and worthless unmarried old women wey nobody dey look for real life.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
sacx:
Civilised jaguda grin. I like your style
I am the 'wrongest' person to cyber bully grin

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

That babe go buy you oh
Don't mind the baboon. It's because we are all on the internet that is why agama lizards like him fancy themselves crocodiles. Na hin type i dey send message for office.

Oloriburuku omo ale. Oponu ayida yida. Unfortunate nonentity.
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by virgintoto(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
slawomir:
That other guy na sickler?

Why guy man like you go just dey tear you slap continuously then you go dey look am
U never jam
Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by okwabayi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't mind the baboon. It's because we are all on the internet that is why agama lizards like him fancy themselves crocodiles. Na hin type i dey send message for office.

Oloriburuku omo ale. Oponu ayida yida. Unfortunate nonentity.
Shut up there, ewu.
No wonder you’re hiding behind other users comments to continue insulting.
Old idiot!
Very emotional something.
Animal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.