Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened (51429 Views)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Dygeasy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ishilove:

So of all the things to fear in this world, it is a bunch of faceless nincompoops that will make my heart race in trepidation? undecided embarassed

Fear is a very, very... VERY wrong word for what I feel for you horde of _imbeciles. You and your ilk are a Congress of baboons, cowardly nonentities who get a clue to their life's purpose when they come online to cyber bully. I wasn't surprised to find out that baboons are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates because Nairaland has made me interact with the humanoid versions. Even your username, 'okwabayi' points to a dangerously low IQ, manifesting itself in the venomous stupidity displayed in your posts and those of your fellow congressmen.

In short, I am embarrassed that I am bringing myself low by exchanging words with you. Get out of my face, you insignificant pile of dog _shit!

Ignored hence.
Ha! Iya, You have ruined his life na �

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened by Ayobami7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
我什么都

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.