Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. (14361 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
obviously NO. dude wtf??
why the focus on Nigerian women alone since you ain't a Nigerian?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
JjBankys:
Lol so No one want Nigerian women? Lol you don't believe that do you?
Are you into ugly women ubunja? because i I've seen you ask many of this ladies to WhatsApp you.from
Ruth Daniels,
Kimbraa/Benita247
MissRanie69
MariaLavina
lmalma1

you also asked Oyindidi to give you her sister to date.
so much for No one want ugly women undecided
only heavens know the kind of games you're playing.
grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

he's in love with them ,just go through JjBankys post grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
JjBankys:
Are you into ugly women ubunja? because i I've seen you ask many of this ladies to WhatsApp you.from
Ruth Daniels,
Kimbraa/Benita247
MissRanie69
MariaLavina
lmalma1

only heavens know what kind of games you're playing.
You forget to add Amakaluv he begs this one to mention him anytime she create threads grin grin and Funmisticqueen grin grin so much for being Alpha male grin grin what a pussy worshiper he is grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

One question at a time will do.
Anywho:
Women are whôres. And they are parasites living off men.

All women are entitled. But Nigerian women take it to a whole new level. Ever noticed how Nigerian men are wanted the world over but no-one wants Nigerian women? Who can stand them? With their ugliness, manish figure and big mouth??

I have a daughter but I see no reason to bring her into this.

You talk too much about Nigeria women,how about you focus more on Zimbabwe women for a change?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
JjBankys:
Ruth Daniels,
Kimbraa/Benita247
MissRanie69
MariaLavina
lmalma1

only heavens know what kind of games you're playing.
I'm in SA. These ladies are in Nigeria. So you seriously think I'm chatting with them on Whatsapp to hook-up with them? Like how? Its not all always about sex you know.
Anywho. Read this:

ubunja:
A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick

PUSSY IS PUSSY.
women love money. It doesn't matter whether you make that money cleaning toilets or robbing people or investing on the stock exchange. To them All money is good money. And all money is the same. Likewise to a Player all pussy is good pussy and all pussy is the same. Doesn't matter the woman's looks. Pussy is pussy.

The Player has fvcked so many pussies that they are now the same to him, no matter how beautiful a woman is. Why should hers be special when even the ugliest woman has one?.....

Back to the Average Guy...
The average guy only wants beautiful women. But as much as he only has an eye for beautiful women he is also afraid of approaching these beautiful women. beautiful women are hard to get and even harder to fvck, so the average guy goes through life having sex maybe once in a blue moon. At the end he gets to 30 without any real skill in talking to women or fvcking them. Where regular sex with the easy Plain Janes and Ugly Ducklings would have forced his mind to separate Love from Sex he remains uncured of the above instinct. He goes through life emotional with sex. Where he is given sex there he will fall in love.

Men are visual and select for beauty in women, but thats no reason to ignore ugly women. A Player understands this. He ignores faces. And because he ignores faces he also fvcks ugly girls, if only to keep his Dick Game eversharp.
Again because he ignores faces a Player can treat beautiful girls like trash, shocking the princesses accustomed to a never-ending chorus of male compliments and succeeding in presenting himself as High Value with the sex skills to prove it. .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
You talk too much about Nigeria women,how about you focus more on Zimbabwe women for a change?
if you're interested in Zimbabwean ladies why don't you write about them yourself? Lmfao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
SilentListener:
You forget to add Amakaluv he begs this one to mention him anytime she create threads grin grin and Funmisticqueen grin grin so much for being Alpha male grin grin what a pussy worshiper he is grin grin grin
shows how little you know about what Alpha Male means. Thats why you're confused.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

which country does the forum belong to?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
if you're interested in Zimbabwean ladies why don't you write about them yourself? Lmfao.
I'm not interested in your women, grin grin I prefer Nigeria women or white women. tongue so sorry I'll pass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
COOL10:

You're only proving my point undecided
you appear the opposite of intelligent

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
I'm not interested in your women, grin grin I prefer Nigeria women or white women. tongue so sorry I'll pass grin grin
So who would I be writing those posts about Zimbabwean women for since You and I are both NOT interested in them??

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Momoney77: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

One question at a time will do.
Anywho:
Women are whôres. And they are parasites living off men.

All women are entitled. But Nigerian women take it to a whole new level. Ever noticed how Nigerian men are wanted the world over but no-one wants Nigerian women? Who can stand them? With their ugliness, manish figure and big mouth??

I have a daughter but I see no reason to bring her into this.

Are you bashing our women Ubunja, you can bash their thinking ability but not in looks. Nigerian women are pretty at least in Africa
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Momoney77:

Are you bashing our women Ubunja, you can bash their thinking ability but in looks. Nigerian women are pretty at least in Africa
they are not YOUR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:

ubunja:

So who would I be writing those posts about Zimbabwean women for since You and I are both NOT interested in them??

don't make me wait too long for your answer.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
which country does the forum belong to?

it's owned by a Nigerian just as Facebook is owned by an American and accessed by all

now I'm curious which country are you from?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

it's owned by a Nigerian just as Facebook is owned by an American and accessed by all

now I'm curious which country are you from?
Facebook slogan: “Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you”

Nairaland slogan: "The Internet forum for Nigerians".

Do you see the difference?

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
shows how little you know about what Alpha Male means. Thats why you're confused.
ok grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
SilentListener:
ok grin grin
to you what does Alpha Male mean?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by COOL10(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
you appear the opposite of intelligent

Lol. I'll act like I didn't see this. You obviously quoted the wrong guy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
COOL10:

Lol. I'll act like I didn't see this. You obviously quoted the wrong guy.
if it gives you comfort.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

Facebook slogan: “Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you”

Nairaland slogan: "The Internet forum for Nigerians".

who coined the slogan?

Do you see the difference?

what is the name of your country shikena
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

what is the name of your country shikena
how will that help you?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
how will that help you?

I am sure many users here are reading this , you sell books right? and readers don't get to know where the author comes from?

if you were a Nigerian there is a particular way you would see and analyse things and also your response, but to be scared or ashamed about one's place of birth is kinda absurd.

your nationality or places you have spent a long time in really shapes one's perception of things and also makes the other person understand him/her better.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

I am sure many users here are reading this , you sell books right? and readers don't get to know where the author comes from?

if you were a Nigerian there is a particular way you would see and analyse things and also your response, but to be scared or ashamed about one's place of birth is kinda absurd.

your nationality or places you have spent a long time in really shapes one's perception of things and also makes the other person understand him/her better.
which books do I sell?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:
which books do I sell?
never mind
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeff1607:

never mind
Don't text what you don't know.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
to you what does Alpha Male mean?
lol,let it be
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2019
SilentListener:
lol,let it be
ha ha ha OK silent
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by IDRWFB(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
ubunja:
it used to be. But not anymore.

Now be harsh. In words. And actions. Be rude to her. Embarass, humiliate, play with her time feelings and money. Generally be an arsehole. Be cruel and unfair. Be cold-hearted. Be selfish. The treatment you reserve for a girl you hate is the treatment that will get you a girl.
These women are mentally unsound.
Try these things and get back to me.

This is wicked! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! / Hubby Fertility Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.