Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. (14387 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Blinkers: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Cc themhi1

Unless she’s feeding you which she surely isn’t? No qualms if she is gone for good. Don’t let anybody use manipulation to make you feel bad. It’s all in our heads. Human beings are replaceable. Life is short.

Make sure you focus on building your life and making money. We can’t overly stress this. Key to happiness is believing in yourself. You are the only person you can trust. Women are careless. Don’t invest too much on trying to make them happy. They have too many simps already making them happy. So what about you?

A woman can look hot and have guys and guys ready to give her handouts. You don’t have such luck.

So it’s always you first. Goodluck.

Wisdom
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Blinkers: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
FROGMAN101:

A pound on it that if I am going to quote you next, it would be a job offer to help distribute Ubunja’s books in your community.

grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
peanutbutter:
See Long Story ontop woman matter grin

Pûssy indeed rules the world!

All these fools that come online to form women expert but offline they’re timid losers with no game cheesy

We give thanks to the internet where beta males can live their dreams of being alphas cheesy cheesy

Which world does pvssy rule pls?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
ubunja:
ding ding ding... She finally learns she can't change anything.

I need to learn from you man. How to handle stupid people. I didn't learn this in school at all. Kudos

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Geofavor(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2019
ubunja:
it used to be. But not anymore.

Now be harsh. In words. And actions. Be rude to her. Embarass, humiliate, play with her time feelings and money. Generally be an arsehole. Be cruel and unfair. Be cold-hearted. Be selfish. The treatment you reserve for a girl you hate is the treatment that will get you a girl.
These women are mentally unsound.
Try these things and get back to me.
grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Chiggsglover(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2019
jeff1607:

replying you helps to push your topics

put how to make money na bros , not affiliate marketing or writing books too o

but bro can I ask you a question or would I say series of questions here and you answer without throwing tantrums or name calling?

so I fit learn from the master

What's the use of making ALL the money when you hoes with the Society assistant will do all you can to run us dry. MISDIRECTION is the key to getting our grove back.
It's for men, I don't see what you're doing in the midst of men. Rather go and keep learning strategies and lies to take from among your Slay queen that add no value to the world.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Chiggsglover(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

wetin you find come here bro the truth is you are not serious with your life pursuits as you feel if you are focused you wunt be here

This is the Alpha men world, wetin this Jeff whatever dey find o. Help me tell am.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2019
Chiggsglover:

What's the use of making ALL the money when you hoes with the Society assistant will do all you can to run us dry. MISDIRECTION is the key to getting our grove back.
It's for men, I don't see what you're doing in the midst of men. Rather go and keep learning strategies and lies to take from among your Slay queen that add no value to the world.

first things first, I'm a guy

secondly, you don't generalise you don't know everyone

look at the life of the person advising you and look at yours

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Chiggsglover(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
jeff1607:

first things first, I'm a guy

secondly, you don't generalise you don't know everyone

look at the life of the person advising you and look at yours

Ohhhhhh, I'm sorry, just from your post I thought you're a lady.
it's either you're a wolf in sheep clothing- Nice guy or you're a female using the gender M for male.
Either ways, this should be the last time you bother Ubunja. You have a lot to do with your life than be a Troll.
You dare lump yourself with those Gold digging slay queen to attack a man worried about the ills of the Manosphere.
In a society like Nairaland, People are gonna be experts in different topics. Autojosh is my boss in cars, hardon for dating, Ubunja and Martinez... On Alpha male.
What are you even doing in the Romance section.?
You of all is aware that apart from money and resources, Family is all that matters, if a man can't keep a women because he's spineless, what do you call a home without a woman?
He's not posting stuff about money, Are you?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chiggsglover:

Ohhhhhh, I'm sorry, just from your post I thought you're a lady.
it's either you're a wolf in sheep clothing- Nice guy or you're a female using the gender M for male.
Either ways, this should be the last time you bother Ubunja. You have a lot to do with your life than be a Troll.
You dare lump yourself with those Gold digging slay queen to attack a man worried about the ills of the Manosphere.
In a society like Nairaland, People are gonna be experts in different topics. Autojosh is my boss in cars, hardon for dating, Ubunja and Martinez... On Alpha male.
What are you even doing in the Romance section.?
You of all is aware that apart from money and resources, Family is all that matters, if a man can't keep a women because he's spineless, what do you call a home without a woman?
He's not posting stuff about money, Are you?

hear yourself defending others you have never met or had dealings with. To confirm your insecurities you went ahead checking my profile.

hope you know the internet never forgets and if for instance he gets in trouble with the police this statement I just quoted would rope you in . Ask Invictus obi.

no one is an expert in relationship matters , except they are of age , there are things about life concerning relationship you have no idea of

there are good people out there , here inclusive don't go about generalising facts you have no research findings.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Chiggsglover(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
jeff1607:

hear yourself defending others you have never met or had dealings with. To confirm your insecurities you went ahead checking my profile.

hope you know the internet never forgets and if for instance he gets in trouble with the police this statement I just quoted would rope you in . Ask Invictus obi.

no one is an expert in relationship matters , except they are of age , there are things about life concerning relationship you have no idea of

there are good people out there , here inclusive don't go about generalising facts you have no research findings.

I laugh in Spanish, what insecurities?
I've never had the time to check your profile.
Your comments is beginning to litter his threads and I got concern.
Trolls troll those they're jealous of.
Just stop disturbing him, You're not a lady cos of the sensible way you're replying me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chiggsglover:

I laugh in Spanish, what insecurities?
I've never had the time to check your profile.
Your comments is beginning to litter his threads and I got concern.
Trolls troll those they're jealous of.
Just stop disturbing him, You're not a lady cos of the sensible way you're replying me.

seems all your stuff is centered on this guy .
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by soso208: 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
peanutbutter:
I don’t read your trash, don’t get it twisted but I think it’s awfully sad and pathetic for one who calls himself a man to be so obsessed over female issues like this. If it’s pûssy that’s hungrying you, we’re in the 21st century and it’s by no means a scarce commodity- if you have money that is. So I’m simply advising you to make money and watch Toto rain down on you. But please stop embarrassing yourself on Nairaland with your hare brained talks. You and your minions are just making a mess of yourselves grin
Ubunja dey pepper them.... babe why are you so pained?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Orpazpjr: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
FROGMAN101:

Cc themhi1

Unless she’s feeding you which she surely isn’t? No qualms if she is gone for good. Don’t let anybody use manipulation to make you feel bad. It’s all in our heads. Human beings are replaceable. Life is short.

Make sure you focus on building your life and making money. We can’t overly stress this. Key to happiness is believing in yourself. You are the only person you can trust. Women are careless. Don’t invest too much on trying to make them happy. They have too many simps already making them happy. So what about you?

A woman can look hot and have guys and guys ready to give her handouts. You don’t have such luck.

So it’s always you first. Goodluck.

It's a wicked fact, women have it good like it's just a fact. Guys would literally do something for a lady with no hassles, just because she called or just because she is a female. Nothing more .

Except this is a truth only experienced by a few peeps, I really do not know what to say anymore, it's painful watching people argue with observations that are in fact true.

Men have to become, women just have to be..

Good one sir.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Walehelt(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Men have to become, women just have to be..

Deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.