Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,360 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lagos In NOT No Man's Land, It Is Yoruba Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos In NOT No Man's Land, It Is Yoruba Land (2487 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Why Ife Is Not Yoruba Land, It Belongs To The Igbos - Ooni And Prof Ade Obayemi / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos In NOT No Man's Land, It Is Yoruba Land by Goke7: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jman06:
True!

Let my Igbo brothers stop that attitude of calling Lagos a no man's land! Lagos is a Yoruba land!

I also want to use this medium to advise my Igbo brothers to learn to reciprocate the goodwill they enjoy in Yorubaland.

Until that time when civilization has completely eroded indigeneship from all nooks and crannies of Nigeria, we should stop telling people that their lands are no man's lands. Why do you tell that to Yoruba people when you dare not say same to an Hausa man in Kano or even gbagi people in Abuja. That nonsense needs to stop!

reciprocate? that is never in their dictionary. it's all about grabbing all that is not theirs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Politician Who Took A "Ritual" Bath Outdoors Becomes Osun State Speaker / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? / 2020: ‘christians Enjoy More Holidays In Nigeria Than Muslims’ – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.