Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. (6761 Views)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Mozenge1: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello guys.

My girlfriend went out for a date with a guy who is actually asking her out. The thing is why will she go out with a guy who's asking her out.. She even have the guts to upload the pics on her status. I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by tyup(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

My girlfriend went out for a date with a guy who is actually asking her out. The thing is why will she go out with a guy who's asking her out.. She even have the guts to upload the pics on her status. I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.

It's simple go on a date with ur crush to and upload the pictures on ur status to. it's that simple

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by sexy74(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
tyup:

It's simple go on a date with ur crush to and upload the pictures on ur status to. it's that simple
True talk, also start getting a little serious with the crush.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by sexy74(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

she is indirectly substituting you with your knowledge

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by greatnaija01: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
why are u confused... ITS A SIGN that she is in an OPEN RELATIONSHIP with you.... and she believes until you put a ring on it, she is still free to meet anyone else.. or you put a baby inside her.... SO... be happy... she has just given you a free ticket...

seriously GROW UP and stop making people MAJOR in your life when they only treat you as a MINOR.

Get to go out with another girl OR girls and put it online. Change your status to OPEN RELATIONSHIP....

then IF SHE REACTS.... let her know she is very very selfish and ignorant of how a relationship is supposed to work... that how she feels is how she made you feel when you found her with another guy on a date.... THEN... BOOM.... tell her you need space.... that she should go and grow up.... she should not do to others what she does not want them to do to her...

MOST OF OUR NAIJA GIRLS didn't have complete home training... so we have to make up for where their parents failed.

NICE GUYS will always get hurt by ladies..... Ladies value guys who do not TREAT THEM SO SPECIAL.... a pretty lady will even be more interest in a guy who acts like he can't see any thing pretty in her.... out of curiousity she will fall for him.

so welcome to your best lesson in 2019... I wish u well... next time... never let a girl make u shake... BE A MAN.

Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by tyup(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
sexy74:

True talk, also start getting a little serious with the crush.

Pple dont believe me when i say my level of jealousy in a relationship is just about 0.00001%

why is because i'm not a person that carry love on my head like gala market I got more important things to do. if my GF go out on a date with a guy goodluck to her I wount even talk about it when she returns

Pple re different tho so I can't really judge

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Abortions: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ok Op some pictures of them on a date smooching or you are a useless boy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by tyup(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
why are u confused... ITS A SIGN that she is in an OPEN RELATIONSHIP with you.... and she believes until you put a ring on it, she is still free to meet anyone else.. or you put a baby inside her.... SO... be happy... she has just given you a free ticket...

seriously GROW UP and stop making people MAJOR in your life when they only treat you as a MINOR.

Get to go out with another girl OR girls and put it online. Change your status to OPEN RELATIONSHIP....

then IF SHE REACTS.... let her know she is very very selfish and ignorant of how a relationship is supposed to work... that how she feels is how she made you feel when you found her with another guy on a date.... THEN... BOOM.... tell her you need space.... that she should go and grow up.... she should not do to others what she does not want them to do to her...

MOST OF OUR NAIJA GIRLS didn't have complete home training... so we have to make up for where their parents failed.

NICE GUYS will always get hurt by ladies..... Ladies value guys who do not TREAT THEM SO SPECIAL.... a pretty lady will even be more interest in a guy who acts like he can't see any thing pretty in her.... out of curiousity she will fall for him.

so welcome to your best lesson in 2019... I wish u well... next time... never let a girl make u shake... BE A MAN.

Now i'll say this guy & his comment is sensible

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Timekeeper: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

Ur babe wey u never marry go on date with another guy, u wan die.. If ur married wife kon go Bleep another man nko... U will be commit suicide Abi...

Who change my f**k to bleep? Show ursef now

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2019
The first time you went on a date with her, she was also dating someone else. So let's hear word abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by lilmax(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2019
don't give her money, don't show care, only call when you need sex

follow this, and you'll be glad you did, and yes,date other girls too, because as it is that relationship is officially over

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2019
guy, respect yourself. must they advice you before you know what to do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Mozenge1: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2019
If you're in Love with someone, you won't be interested in someone else. If you are then you aren't in love.

I think people need to know this.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Mozenge1: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Oma307:
guy, respect yourself. must they advice you before you know what to do

Please Bro I don't know tell Me
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Mozenge1: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2019
greatnaija01:

You valid thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by gudvibz(f): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2019
All these are based on assumptions, perhaps she told you his asking her out ,and then further went on an assumed date posted the pictures just so you can dance to her tune.

If you are wise you'll know exactly how to repay back this favor
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by blujoi(m): 4:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Grow some balls and take other girls out for dates. Its either you are dating yourself or she has given you signs that you are about to be kicked.
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Apination(m): 4:32am On Mar 03, 2019
If you were someone I knew, I would have slapped you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by edicied: 4:34am On Mar 03, 2019
When you never pay bride price

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Onelastgooddeed(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2019
if you have a family or friend urgently in need of a kidney donor and is ready for transplant.... buzz me up 08102577300
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol grin grin
Brother take heart
She has left you in the relationship for you to be dating yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2019
undecided How did u know that u were actually dating her..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by xpac01(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

I understand exactly how you feel right now bro... You feel openly betrayed and disrespected.

Now take this my advice home.

Henceforth, this girl should be taken for a pass, if you know what that means.

You can openly crush on someone, start dating someone else, leave every secret (if there is any) you have been hiding from her OPEN!!!. Never ever feel someone will get hurt.

Just feel free and not entitled to her as a boyfriend henceforth.

Brother if you don't do these, YOU'LL BE SEEN AS ONE HECK OF A NICE GUY. And she can easily cheat on you and rub it to your face.

If you decide to stick to all those love yen yens with her, then you are on for a catastrophic heart break.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

Bro don't complain, just play along get yourself another gf, while she becomes the side chick.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Untill you understand that they r almst d same,u will always get hurt bro..Play along until you are lucky to get any loyal babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Ur dating yaself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Burgerlomo: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Bro you're just a version of side chick U be confirm side guy cool
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2019
As long as u neva marry ha. No b only u get gal.. Bro, kip ur head up. Use ur head!
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
She has freedom to associate with whom ever pleases her. Must she tie herself to u when Shes not married. Going on a date is not cheating depending on the context.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by anochuko01(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Na for that whatsapp we go just share "the grace"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by ObinnaValentine: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
No need to upload yours if u eventually go on a date with anoda..jes pretend like u didnt see shit...she jes gave u the license for that?? kapish
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by boiz2men(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:
Lol grin grin
Brother take heart
She has left you in the relationship for you to be dating yourself

This is wicked. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Control Immense Sexual Urge. / This Guy Has Seriously Disrespected This Woman, See Illegal Packing!! / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.