Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. (6793 Views)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by kzubyar(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

My girlfriend went out for a date with a guy who is actually asking her out. The thing is why will she go out with a guy who's asking her out.. She even have the guts to upload the pics on her status. I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.
your girl friend not your wife
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by badadvice(f): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2019
I will advise you talk to your babe and ask her casually (like you arent bothered) how the date she was and if she had fun.
After you guys discuss, take her out to some fancy place and thereafter, buy her a very expensive gift like a gold jewelry, a designer bag with matching shoes, a car or even land to prove and remind her of your love for her.
All she needs is an assurance and reminder that you love her.
Trust me, when you do all this, she'll never ever go out with any guy again, not even her brother!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by goodnewscliff(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2019
tyup:

It's simple go on a date with ur crush to and upload the pictures on ur status to. it's that simple
life is very simple broo.... very simple grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Michelle55: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2019
What's with guys and relationship saga... undecided Any little thing you bring your relationship tussle to NL ..nawa oh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by CosmicPhoenix: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2019
end that relationship,you are dating yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Michelle55:
What's with guys and relationship saga... undecided Any little thing you bring your relationship tussle to NL ..nawa oh
your signature hope it's not a fraud tho undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

My girlfriend went out for a date with a guy who is actually asking her out. The thing is why will she go out with a guy who's asking her out.. She even have the guts to upload the pics on her status. I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.

TAKE IBUPROFEN TABS FOR THE CHEST PAIN.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by CosmicPhoenix: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

TAKE IBUPROFEN TABS FOR THE CHEST PAIN.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

it's simple, she is keeping her options open
Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by irumole1975: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:
Lol grin grin
Brother take heart
She has left you in the relationship for you to be dating yourself

Why do you post pictures of your thigh and leg just to get attention?
You refused to post complete pics cos your face is ugly

Well, shoot me a mail. I can still manage you. You seems hot and your ugliness has been compensated for your straightness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:
I will advise you talk to your babe and ask her casually (like you arent bothered) how the date she was and if she had fun.
After you guys discuss, take her out to some fancy place and thereafter, buy her a very expensive gift like a gold jewelry, a designer bag with matching shoes, a car or even land to prove and remind her of your love for her.
All she needs is an assurance and reminder that you love her.
Trust me, when you do all this, she'll never ever go out with any guy again, not even her brother!

Charlie, you too dey make me laugh, I swear. You for tell am make him open plaza join na, make the equation for balance.

Your sarcasm is second to none.

Oh. Just grasped your monicker. You are your own problem.

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
And what's wrong with going out with another guy? When it comes to women's turn, you all cry foul, but with us women, you ask us to deal with the stash and trash rendered and call it man's nature.

I'm explaining from my own situation now. I go out with guys whenever it deems fit and if he is worth my time and presence. It's my choice to make and my boyfriend totally respects that. When I return, we discuss everything over. It's fun. He even allows me out and gives me total freedom to be with whomever and have fun to the fullest, you know why? It's because he understands me wholly and trusts me very much and I in return, trusts him more than normal, and we are good like that. We have never had problems regarding issues like this. If you don't trust your girl's antics, then that's your personal problem.

Whatever will be yours, will be. If it isn't, it isn't/wasn't for you and won't stay. Stop crying over spilt milk. We all have our fair shares of insecurity, so if you know you can't handle such, it's best you bow out now. No girl/guy is totally yours until you put a ring on it, but then, let's expect some dose of loyalty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. by crispyJ: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mozenge1:
Hello guys.

Bro calm down, lemme ask did she sleep over at the guys place?
If no, i guess you should talk it out with her and let her know how you feel about it rather than posting it online, remember most girls feel free around guys too, if she is that type and it makes you feel jealous talk to her about it, if she loves you she will make changes.
Lemme ask another question, do you give her proper attention?? If no bro you have to step up or another dude will be doing that for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is The Gid Redpiller's Birthday - This Is A Photo Of Me. / My friend / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.