Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

17 Best Proven Tips On How To Handle A Breakup Smoothly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Best Proven Tips On How To Handle A Breakup Smoothly (307 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Best Proven Tips On How To Handle A Breakup Smoothly by tizzyhands(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2019
What Is Breakup?
A breakup is simply the act of ending a relationship or marriage. You might be thinking how can I handle this breakup? Will I be able to get over my Ex? Most of all these questions run deep within your mind. Losing someone you really love with all your heart doesn’t seem that easy to let go especially when you recall all the sweet and lovely memories you both shared together. A breakup can make you become emotionally depressed and also feel worn out because of excessive thinking.

Some studies have shown that ending a relationship you once cherish has a great influence on your mind and body. A study by the Northwestern in 2010 shows that a breakup can cover your sense of self and the more enjoyable the relationship was with your ex, the more likely you are to experience crises.

How To Handle A Breakup Smoothly

Handling a breakup is of top priority so as not to feel depressed and avert you the chance of not hurting yourself completely. We have carefully outlined the best possible tips on how you could handle a breakup smoothly and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Here are the best-proven tips to handle a breakup:

Take exclusive care of your body

Most people think of staging revenge on their ex but I can assure you, it will only make you feel more hurt and mar your health. You can indulge yourself more in consuming healthy foods that are rich in proteins, fiber, and provides your body with the necessary nutrients to energized and boost your mood. Read More at https://relhealth.com/17-best-proven-tips-on-how-to-handle-a-breakup-smoothly/

(1) (Reply)

Film Collabo / Video-you Cant Believe This How Patrick Hinga Was Transformed By Classmate / I Want Success’ Family To Show Appreciation For My Video – Lady Who Made Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.