Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Back Then In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back Then In School (968 Views)

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Then In School by Psoul(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Back then ok the primary and secondary schools, there are teachers that their canes were serious threat to us.

We skipped their classes because of their floggings. We failed their subjects cos of their canes.

Their floggings earned them nicknames.

Today, we wish to hail them to remind them that their floggings helped or destroyed us.

Call them by their names or their nicknames to either hail or boo them.

Mr. Onuoha, u love flogging students. It was ur hobby. He once flogged almost the whole school from JSS3 to SS3. He nearly died after that task.

Onuoha, how market?
Re: Back Then In School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mr Ode (FINE ART) NESTO COLLEGE

Mr Damisa (CHEMISTRY) WORD OF FAITH COLLEGE.

Una well done oo
Re: Back Then In School by chiommy123(f): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
They call her China white I've forgotten her real name Igbo teacher for senior students Trans ekulu girls Enugu. She's a nice woman though but she can flog for Africa and she brags about her flogging skills
Re: Back Then In School by Psoul(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
chiommy123:
They call her China white I've forgotten her real name Igbo teacher for senior students Trans ekulu girls Enugu. She's a nice woman though but she can flog for Africa and she brags about her flogging skills

Lol... A female teacher that can flog very well... Hmmm she's talented oo
Re: Back Then In School by Ssathugit: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why accept help from friends when there is help for the intended purpose in professional services that can be found thanks to reviews https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/kibin/ ? Now you can use simple services to help you write an essay. Here are the best experts who are engaged in knowledge on your specific subject day and night.

(1) (Reply)

Who Earns More Between The Nigerian Police And The Nigerian Army / Why Does My Girlfriend Always Ask For Something When Ever We Meet? / Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.