Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (22853 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
SmellySperm:
I like girls with itchy anus

What is this?

31 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
sydneytalker:
any kind of girl so far she well manners and not disabled
am 21 an am single
whatsapp me 4 hookup
I don't mind long distance relationship
am always busy on weekdays at my office

Why the emphasis on "not disabled"? Did you have one before that didn't turn out well for you?

3 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
ukaface:
One weird thing? hmmmmm....I think I love to see guys cry,dunno but crying makes them look vulnerable and sexy in a way ( to me o) and I just want to hug and kiss them to stop crying. weird Abi?lol

Crying man? You want a wimp. Nice.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilmax:
women with one leg longer than the other undecided

A cripple will be better. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

A cripple will be better. undecided

Dude, Stop attacking people for being honest and open. Say your own or simply read comments

4 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Dammylois(f): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Grey hair and beard,not all over though grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

What is this?
shey u wan start wetin u no go fit finish

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nnaabros:

Stop attacking people

What's the matter, son?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by mastermaestro(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
SmellySperm:

shey u wan start wetin u no go fit finish

No sir!

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
mastermaestro:

No sir!

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by sukhothai: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
blackgold2018:
@unbuttoned shirts.. you are definitely a kid
a female voiced her 'like'.. you de call am kid and you wonder why females are always withdrawn..

oga maturity.. how much FG wire you this month for your maturity?

17 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Osiki18:
For me i like beards
2.long nails
3.unbuttoned shirts
4.un combed hair
5.deep voice

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by DMerciful(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
I think he meant linea vigra
Biglittlelois:

Hair line? As in hair shows in the line? Do ladies have hair there? I don't think so.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Ivye(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
ibkayee:
Guys wth natural bags under their eyes
Dahs really bleeped up
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by sunnedee2: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
solutionmi:
bow legged girl
Same here
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
DMerciful:
I think he meant linea vigra

Definitely not linea vigra.
Linea vigra appears in pregnant women.
Some ladies have this hair-line that runs from the navel downwards. Some guys find it sexy, I am yet to see anything special about it.

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by badadvice(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some ladies have this hair-line that runs from the navel downwards. Some guys find it sexy, I am yet to see anything special about it.

and thats because you dont have it.
That shiit is sexy as fvck!

3 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by pansophist(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Freckles

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by DMerciful(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
OK...I prefer the linea vigra....Looks like the colour of areoli grin grin grin
AntiBrutus:

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:

and thats because you dont have it.
That shiit is sexy as fvck!

I actually do have it..
Same way I have ass and dimples, but I also do not see anything special about them.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
DMerciful:
OK...I prefer the linea vigra....Looks like the colour of areoli grin grin grin

My hand no dey abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
solutionmi:
bow legged girl
they look cute in jeans though
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
krattoss:
I love Ladies with Stretch marks .
thats disgusting

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
vybzkartel:
Broken tooth
are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Slightly wide pussy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
sydneytalker:
just say u like agbero or bus conductors
not them
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by troubleseller: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Girls with wide mouth

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by JhimmySpark(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
A girl dah loves sports most especially football Girl with a little bit of tom boy behaviour.. A little bit o Love dem with big eye balls.. Dah kind Ozil own Finally my weakness.. WAIST BEAD..so much love dah that thing

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Fidelismaria: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Well

Mine is the navel/bellybutton I like to lick it,suck it and tongue fvck it

I also like the navel hairline tho

Looks really appealing on a light skinned girl

I like to use my tongue to lick the hair from the navel to the promise land

3 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Twoclans:
Weird weird weird hmmmmmmm

Twoclans you are so boring undecided

Can't even think of one weird thing I like in the opposite sex. angry

King lefulefu come and tell us two weird things you like in the opposite sex assides big ukwu undecided
hmm weird thingcheesy.. Hm ok i love a lady that loves to twerk and also a lady with a good sense of humour..though d good sense of humour is not a must sha but d twerkingcheesy... I just love ladies who twerkcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by millionboi2: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Osiki18:
For me i like beards
2.long nails
3.unbuttoned shirts
4.un combed hair
5.deep voice
and u still need d guy to b responsible with un combed hair

Ur brain need reset

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by samisj4real(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Osiki18:
For me i like beards
2.long nails
3.unbuttoned shirts
4.un combed hair
5.deep voice
UNBUTTONED SHIRTS

UN COMBED HAIR.

LIKE WHY? PLEASE GIVE ME REASONS.

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.