Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (22940 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
kay29000:

Okay. I still want you regardless.

Lol, honestly the fact that you are into casual sex doesn't tick for me. Not like I am being judgmental, but the conservative part of me won't just allow me overlook that.

All the same, I like that you are honest about it...

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kay29000(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, honestly the fact that you are into casual sex doesn't tick for me. Not like I am being judgmental, but the conservative part of me won't just allow me overlook that.

All the same, I like that you are honest about it...

I understand.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
kay29000:
Me, I like girls with sideburns.

I like guys with side burns.
Hairy, hands, legs, a cute patch on the chest.
Full-lower lip.
Slender fingers.
Masculine eyes (hidden eyes).
Flat nyash grin

2 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Saffi:
Long eyelashes on men

You garrit babe!
Long, black eyelashes...
So hot!
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Uglymugg: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

You garrit babe!
Long, black eyelashes...
So hot!

You just said you like masculine eyes and you're agreeing with someone that likes feminine eyes?

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2019
kay29000:

Yea wink
I want to ask a question...are you boobilicious? smiley
Why do you want to know?
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

You just said you like masculine eyes and you're agreeing with someone that likes feminine eyes?

Duhhhh....
Masculine eyes have a certain mystery to them. And yes, can still be framed by long lashes. Only not as prominent as feminine eyes.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

Ooooohhhhh! Go away puhleaze
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
what did i do?
I'm here lol
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Boxer007(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Osiki18:
For me i like beards
2.long nails
3.unbuttoned shirts
4.un combed hair
5.deep voice

Man or woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2019
here for wat? cheesy
dgee1:

I'm here lol

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
here for wat? cheesy
here to get to know you

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2019
ok oo i'm Toyo and you?
dgee1:

here to get to know you

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 1:14am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
ok oo i'm Toyo and you?
my name is dayo. sounds alike eh?

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Spallanzani: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Osiki18:
they look cute in jeans though
Until they wear red leggings, nah so dem go turn to plier

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2019
they do not sound alike my full name is Omotoyosi you nko? smiley
dgee1:

my name is dayo. sounds alike eh?

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Spallanzani: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2019
I like girls wey dey mess while sleeping, I feel safe sleeping next to them

7 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 5:51am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:

Omodayo grin
tohyorsih:

Omodayo

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2019
stop it! dat is not ur name grin
dgee1:

Omodayo grin

Omodayo

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
stop it! dat is not ur name grin
lol ! I sent you an email, please respond

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2019
ok don't let derail somebody's thread
dgee1:

lol ! I sent you an email, please respond

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by justiniyke29: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You sure? Maybe konji no dey let you see the difference in them.
lol, well now I think on it I haven't paid attention to know if they differ In size, but even if they differ it's slightly.
But what I know is that one boob is usually more sensitive than the other
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kay29000(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

I like guys with side burns.
Hairy, hands, legs, a cute patch on the chest.
Full-lower lip.
Slender fingers.
Masculine eyes (hidden eyes).
Flat nyash grin

Lol. I know why you like guys with flat nyash...there is a belief that guys with flat nyash have big D
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kay29000(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

Why do you want to know?

Because I like boobilicious girls
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Uglymugg: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

Ooooohhhhh! Go away puhleaze

Why did you reply twice to my post?
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by yinkarh187(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2019
I like girls that are confused, that doesn't know what they want in life, on the verge of committing suicide, Depressed, sad most of the times. Like God sent her a guardian angel (me)

4 Likes

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by dgee1(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
ok don't let derail somebody's thread

somebody's thread lol
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Itsmedozie: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Percival9:
percival9

no mynd d name grin
yehmy
wetin you dey find here

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2019
tohyorsih:
i like skinny guys kiss

You beautiful
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Percival9(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Itsmedozie:
wetin you dey find here
hhhhh, ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Find Love As A Disabled / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.