Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (22931 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by castro316: 2:28am On Mar 06, 2019
tohyorsih:
we are awake. moreover, how am i disturbing your work?
toyosi you and your friends. The comments
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by tohyorsih(f): 2:36am On Mar 06, 2019
like seriously shocked orishirishi shocked
castro316:
toyosi you and your friends. The comments
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by UyiIredia(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Pretty enough with a good character. She should keep to her word. That will be good for me.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by UnicornPrincess: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Looove guys with big navel
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by UnicornPrincess: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
FuckBots:
Girls with three boobs
. What does this even mean

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by chigoizie7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
grad2012:
when a guy smells good.

lol.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by chigoizie7(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Definitely not linea vigra.
Linea vigra appears in pregnant women.
Some ladies have this hair-line that runs from the navel downwards. Some guys find it sexy, I am yet to see anything special about it.

believe u me.

it is really sexy.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by sydneytalker(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

Why the emphasis on "not disabled"? Did you have one before that didn't turn out well for you?
no I hvent been in any b4
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by gentleibraheem(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
tohyorsih:
i like skinny guys kiss

Chai.
You just made my day. Big sis make me feel terrible for been slim

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by happYFingers(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
krattoss:
I love Ladies with Stretch marks .

Gawd pls stop this world, I am going awt !
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
gentleibraheem:

Chai.
You just made my day. Big sis make me feel terrible for been slim
eyah! it isn't a crime to be slim na. i sha like slim guys kiss
it don't like men with 6packs lipsrsealed

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kay29000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol like this guy, I also like how sunken in his eyes are. Nas is another one whose eyes I liked when he was younger because he always looked high lol

Yea, Nas was always high around 1994-1998.

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by ibkayee(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
kay29000:

Yea, Nas was always high around 1994-1998.
Lol most of them probably were

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol most of them probably were

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2019
tongue
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by NumeroUno7(m): 4:31am On Apr 26, 2020
I love girls with deep navel, it turns me on

1 Like

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Chocolatesauce(f): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Abeg I no fit laugh grin grin grin
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by okoroemeka(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2020
ukaface:
One weird thing? hmmmmm....I think I love to see guys cry,dunno but crying makes them look vulnerable and sexy in a way ( to me o) and I just want to hug and kiss them to stop crying. weird Abi?lol
I think this is true,one of my cousins is a chronic womanizer and a damn good actor ,the guy can cry bucket loads of tears at an instant and it always works on getting him a pussy when every other plan fails.
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Deep voice
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fat pockets
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tattoo
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tongue wey long like Express
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Penaldofan(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I always love girl,with slim body but big breast... if she also wear waist bead,she don win smiley
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love Ladies with Stretch marks .
...ahhhh
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by moadxist2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Spallanzani:
I like girls wey dey mess while sleeping, I feel safe sleeping next to them
how does that make u feel safe?
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by moadxist2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
yinkarh187:
I like girls that are confused, that doesn't know what they want in life, on the verge of committing suicide, Depressed, sad most of the times. Like God sent her a guardian angel (me)
you are a sadist. lolzzzz
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
This thread still dey on?
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by extol1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Faithy95:
Tongue wey long like Express
have you found one
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Osiki18:
For me i like beards
2.long nails
3.unbuttoned shirts
4.un combed hair
5.deep voice

Long eyelashes
Thick eyebrows
Deep eyes [ including in a woman ]
Veins on hands
Nerdy look
Stretch marks on thighs, back of the knee.
Skin Moles

Slightly Bow legs both in female and male [ and I really jealous them ]. Especially in their standing position.

Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by kaymart: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
oyetpel:

I have sunken eyes like the first pix, and i am always shy because it.

Never thought some people like it.
Such is life
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Penywise(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibkayee:
Guys wth natural bags under their eyes

Filled with money
Re: Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex by Osiki18(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penaldofan:
I always love girl,with slim body but big breast... if she also wear waist bead,she don win smiley

With a touch of anklet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.