Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,483 members, 7,861,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200623 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2013
I still can't figure out which rule Anony's use of the word "sodomites" broke. But then, I can't figure out what rule a prayer request thread I made for Jesoul broke neither.

Maybe NL rules don't apply to religious section. What applies, as JeSoul once put it, is "passing the smell test".

So Anony, I would say that maybe "sodomites" did not pass the smell test. No pun intended. None at all.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Vansnickers: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony: [size=16pt]I'll just use this post to say that I am very disappointed in you; Manmustwac.

You have let a combination of your ignorance of an English word coupled with a puffed up ego resulting from access to a few extra buttons on a website get the better of you.

I hope you do realize (with remorse) how wrong you are. If not, shame on you.[/size]

Why are you moaning? You brought this upon yourself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I still can't figure out which rule Anony's use of the word "sodomites" broke. But then, I can't figure out what rule a prayer request thread I made for Jesoul broke neither.

Maybe NL rules don't apply to religious section. What applies, as JeSoul once put it, is "passing the smell test".

So Anony, I would say that maybe "sodomites" did not pass the smell test. No pun intended. None at all.

My thread. Was closed by. Manmustwac. For having "f4ck" in it

Why then should a derogatory word. Used in anonys title be less different?

Anony was corrected once but he changed it back to the derogatory word.

All is fair
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2013
The word 'sodomy' is offensive to homosexuals. I would expect Ihe and Anony to know better.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto: The word 'sodomy' is offensive to homosexuals. I would expect Ihe and Anony to know better.

Yes it can be deemed offensive, but did not break any known NL rule.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

My thread. Was closed by. Manmustwac. For having "f4ck" in it

Why then should a derogatory word. Used in anonys title be less different?

Anony was corrected once but he changed it back to the derogatory word.

All is fair

"f4ck" broke rule no. 15

"sodomites" broke none.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes it can be deemed offensive, but did not break any known NL rule.

Oh, it does
Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto: The word 'sodomy' is offensive to homosexuals. I would expect Ihe and Anony to know better.

Geez!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

"f4ck" broke rule no. 15

"sodomites" broke none.

Rule 2......SimonAnal and his butt-buddies would feel abused
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2013
What you've said here is just like saying the word 'adultery' is offensive to cheating spouses.

'Sodomy' is the dictionary word describing what homosexuals do. I would have expected you to know better.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Rule 2......SimonAnal and his butt-buddies would feel abused
Ban this ramus.. Butt-buddies? Lmao.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:
What you've said here is just like saying the word 'adultery' is offensive to cheating spouses.

Anonyism....

All cheating spouses commit adultery

Do all gay people commit sodomy? NO

See how dubious Mr Anony is? grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Anonyism....

Yawn.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:
Yawn.

I know....intelligence is boring to you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:

'Sodomy' is the dictionary word describing what homosexuals do. I would have expected you to know better.

Lol. I no get strength. Abeg, what words do you consider offensive?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03: I know....intelligence is boring to you
Lol, judging by what passes for intelligence to you, I am not surprised that you think your puerile comment counts as such. I would have taken you seriously if you were actually worth taking seriously. ta-ta for now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto: Lol. I no get strength. Abeg, what words do you consider offensive?
I wonder what the intent of this question is meant to be.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:

Anonyism at its finest.

When asked a question that will exposes your fallacious position, anonynize by asking an irrelevant question to throw the questioner off track
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:

The word sodomy is labelled derogatory in the dictionary. I wonder where this anonyism will lead you to. It definitely would not get your thread unlocked. Live with it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:
The word sodomy is labelled derogatory in the dictionary. I wonder where this anonyism will lead you to. It definitely would not get your thread unlocked. Live with it.

"sodomite" (the word anony used in his title) is clearly derogatory both in the dictionary and real life. Anony stays in a country where gay rights are given...why doesnt he call gays "sodomites" to their faces.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Oh, it does
Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

No, he didn't break this rule. Which Nairaland member did his thread deliberately insult/provoke fight, or wish harm to?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No, he didn't break this rule. Which Nairaland member did his thread deliberately insult/provoke fight, or wish harm to?

NL Homosexuals, and whoever reported it to MMW. Stop siding with Jesus folk, your master wouldn't approve.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Anonyism....

Do all sodomites commit sodomy? I would say yes.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:

NL Homosexuals, and whoever reported it to MMW. Stop siding with Jesus folk, your master wouldn't approve.

My Master is on the side of truth, fairness and justice.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Which one?

Did you just call Logicboy gay?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
My strength don finish. PDP don lose. Satan's agent too. Thread will remain locked. Bye.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Anonyism at its finest.

When asked a question that will exposes your fallacious position, anonynize by asking an irrelevant question to throw the questioner off track
Since you seem to know the intent of the question, would you mind telling me the fallacious position the question was meant to expose and how exactly it was supposed to do this.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course, and it also wouldn't change the fact that MMW has done something foolish and shameful. He'll have to live with that unfortunately
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:
Of course, and it also wouldn't change the fact that MMW has done something foolish and shameful
Your opinion.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto:
Your opinion.
Yeah and so? Your previous comment wasn't your opinion?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Mr anony:
Yeah and so? Your comment wasn't your opinion?
You can't call your opinion a fact.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2013
musKeeto: You can't call your opinion a fact.
And why is that? Can you call your opinion a fact?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.